Dreemurr's Persona[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreemurr's Persona[Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:50 am

She blinked and then giggled "You really are naughty, I try to give you control so you can make the pace and feel good...and you ask to be fucked like a cheap little bitch on all fours instead~" She teased before pushing her cock into your tight hole, spreading you more and more as she forced you to take inch after inch, luckily she wasn't insanely big, but she was above average, and pretty thick too, making you shudder from how much she spread you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:52 am

"S~Still k~kinda... n~new to this... n~not sure... h~how wellllllllllllooooooohhh~" He tries to say, shuddering from head to toe as she begins to spread and spear into him. His toes curled as her cock pressed against his prostate, earning a higher, more feminine gasp and moan as his fingers dug into the cushion and his ass clung to her pole. Were it not for the training last night, he likely wouldn't be able to take her without pain. Instead... it just felt gooood~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:59 am

Whatever was in that drink certainly helped, in fact, you felt more and more sensitive as you got more of the drinks kicking in. Hell it felt like you'd cum just from the feeling of air on your tip, let alone what the lady was doing to your back door...then she started pulling out, and pushing in, again and again, picking up speed, going as fast and as hard as she could force your ass to take her, getting hornier by the second.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:01 am

Each pulling out made Kayin whimper... it just felt so... nice to be filled and full, so it was aching when he was empty. But then she'd plunge back in and that lovely fullness would return and he'd feel that jolt against his prostate and he'd let out another moan. The sounds sounding more girly every few thrusts as she started working his novice ass at her own pace. Though he was soon working to roll his hips to meet her as his cock drooled pre into the panties and his eyes became lidded.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:12 am

It wasn't that much longer until she was full on fucking your ass hard and fast, hands on your hips as she practically used you like an onahole. Her balls slapping yours again and again as she moaned, groaned and grunted, whispering how tight you were, and what a naughty slutty tight girl like you was made for was taking cock, and moaning about how good you felt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:20 am

Even though it was his first proper dicking with a real dick... and thanks perhaps to the drinks or maybe something else... Kayin was soon melting in pleasure. He turned his head to try and give sloppy kisses as he came and came and came til his dick went back to being limp and simply drooled as his backdoor was being fucked so thoroughly. It was driving him crazy, head spinning and every nerve singing as he just found himself continuing to roll his hips back... having his ass fucked felt so good! Her words were echoing about his mind too, and it was just adding to the perverseness.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So I rolled, etiher for this influencing him further and uh...

I got a 100.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:24 am

She was all too happy to give you all the sloppy kisses you wanted, not even caring as you coated the area with cum, and were completely limp by the first time she came, in fact, she seemed to love it, and get even more forceful and even a bit demeaning, telling you that you were never a boy, you was a cutely little girl and you deserved to be fucked like the naughty slut you chose to be, you were a cute girl who chose to be a total slut and you loved it, because you were such a natural born Slut~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:50 am

In this state, cumming from his dick and ass til he was limp and leaking nothing but pre... her words seemed to weirdly echo about his mind. There was a feeling of something shifting... a truth... his truth... hehe, no, not his truth... her truth. He was a she after all... she wouldn't be here, taking a big dick up her boi-pussy if she was a boy, an actual guy. Her words echoed about his mind, sinking in even if they might not yet be fully realized. Unknown to Kayin, things were shifting as she gasped, moaned, and cried out as she kept going. He... she was a natural born slut and a cute girl... why else would she have agreed to the plan with Katie after all?

"C~Cutie g~girl... c~cutie s~slut?" she moaned out as she found herself... bouncing now? Was she doing the bouncing, or was she being used? Did it matter? Her head was still spinning...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:41 pm

This actually continued, not just for the day, but into the night as well, the Shemale fucking you paying for more time, hell, others even came in and fucked your mouth or ass with her, men, women and even another shemale at one point all used you, but the office lady was the one always there and she paid for more drinks and by the time she had finished you'd bounced, been used, fucked, filled and coated with who knows how many different people's jizz today.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:04 am

Feeling very confused but very good by the end of it, Kayin hummed and giggled as she made her way home afterwards. Swaying a bit and twirling a finger through her hair. She took a quick shower once home, but then as she figured the time with it being near ready for Katie to go whoring, she checked to see if the school girl uniform was clean or not... she'd made a stop to do that right? it was hard to remember much right now... his, er, her head was still spinning.

figure we play things out a bit as we work towards the bad end and the new truth Kayin's gonna get lol. Some time skips here and there once she becomes nicks and he starts feminizing her more. If possible a scene on the train where Kayin get's to be the one being used and fucked like a slut could be fun and great too, but probably once they've started growing breasts lol
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:15 am

You found Katie coming to pick you up quickly enough, and taking you out for a..."Night on the town" and in fact, you found yourself getting more eager to do the work than Katie at a few points, happily riding or getting fucked in Alley ways and letting Katie collect the cash, it was during one of these fucks that you looked over and saw Katie pinned to the wall and getting fucked by Nick, who was talking to her, but well, you couldn't really hear anything over your own whorish moans.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:27 am

Hair done up in a high tail like before at the sex shop and when in female form in that other world, Kayin found himself, wait no, herself flirting and teasing and getting rather into it. She didn't mind just handing the money off to Katie whenever someone paid just for her... she was doing this and along to help her friend after all! At one point though, as she was squealing with delight as she hereself had her hands pressed against a wall as she was taken from behind, her cries echoing about the alleyway, she looked towards Katie and tilted her head a bit. When had Nick shown up? If she didn't want to get dicked by him... she'd have done it for her. This was turning out to be more fun then she'd have expected after all!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:42 am

You had to guess it was while you were getting fucked, which would make it hard for him to fuck you then, but as he talked to her and fucked her she looked around and at you and back, and said something back, he came in her pussy before pulling out, and wiping it on her, slapping her ass and sending her off with a grin, once your current client finished though he was happy to grab your ass "Why don't you come along, we'll get you started on some real good times for a slut like you~" He laughed feeling you up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:49 am

Panting and moaning and slumping towards the wall, Kayin tilted her head again as Katie hurried off. She let out a pleasured moan though as her ass was groped and she wriggled about. "S~Sure... I~I... K~Kayin can come along... mhm... w~where's K~Katie going? Ahm her friend... h~here to help her out hehe~" She squirmed, licking her blue colored lips a bit as she found herself enjoying the getting feeled up like this as her dick, still limp after so many thorough dickings, drooled pre down to the ground. "H~Huh, where'd my panties go?" She pouted a bit, muttering how they had been cute and her favorite color as instinct had her pushing her ass into the Nick guy's hands...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:03 am

He laughed a bit "Don't worry~ You're gonna help out Katie lots and lots, by doing everything I tell you to do~ You can make Katie Really~ really~ Happy~" He teased, casually shoving a couple fingers up your ass and leading you off towards a place near his business, what seemed to be a back alley clinic of some sort, one where you spent a good thirty minutes licking the receptionist's pussy as Nick talked to her, and the found yourself being given some pills to take daily, the rest of that day was a bit of a blur as you got carried off, and fucked, and fucked and fucked by Nick over and over again, the entire time telling you that slutty little whore's like you only existed to take cock, in fact you didn't get back home until after school the next day, and you even slipped into the truth and got fucked there, and then you were fucking, and whoring and giving your money to Daddy Nick that night, it just made sense, it made sense you also had to listen to any of his other whores you were the newest one after all. And found yourself following an older whore into an alley and eating cum from her holes was normal! You took your pills and listened to the messages Daddy Nick sent every day like a good slutty girl too~ You saw Katie every now and then but you were finding the idea of going to school less and less important to whoring. And Katie didn't seem to be whoring anymore but you were a good slut and wouldn't stop.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:11 am

"A~AAahh, mhm, y~yesh... m~make Katie Happy~! G~Good friend... g~good s~slutty girlfriend~" Kayin mewled and moaned out, drunk on everything that was still happening at the moment. And then everything from there on was becoming a bit of a blur... taking dick, listening to those good messages that made her such a naughty mess and made her all the more eager to please the dicks of others... and of course, be a good girl too for the other whores.

Despite finding school to be rather boring now, Kayin still found herself sort of wanting to go... mostly because school was a good place to whore too! Especially after she managed to get onto the cheer team... though she thought maybe Daddy Nick had something to do with that? An arrangement with the sports director or some such? She figured it had to be such since she'd wind up in her cheer outfit, getting dicked and sucking off the cocks of the coach or the star players...

She did try to spend time with Katie though when she could! Katie was her friend after all, and Kayin wanted to make her oh so happy~

Time skip perhaps to when Kayin's breasts have fully come in, and we RP out a day of lewdness. Lewdness on the bus, lewdness at school, then maybe finish it with a scene at Daddy Nick's place where Katie's now dating Nick's daughter as their relationship's been restored with Kayin's help for Katie :P or we could rp out a bit more specifically before we reach the conclusion~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:20 am

Katie was actually dating someone now, and apparently she had spent enough time in the truth world, to get a dick permanently you know because you walked in on her balls deep in her new Girlfriend's pussy almost every other day at school once it came it, as for you, well, your breasts were coming in more and more and your cock was shrinking more and more, it was about the time that Katie grew a cock that you fully looked like a girl, and you were bent over on the train to school by Katie and fucked into the door "Hey pretty girl~ How you doing lately~?" She asked with a smile, your bond with her finally reaching a 10...and a question appeared in your mind, asking if your truth was that you were a girl, like her truth was she was a futa...an option to have a real pussy~ If you wanted it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:48 am

Hands hanging down from the holdings on the train as she was taken from behind, and being watched by others with some guys and even girls looking at the two of them enviously, Kayin let out lewd moans as she panted and her tongue hung out. "D~Doing g~great~! T~Taking, mhm, s~sho much dick~! L~Like the good, cutie, naughty, girly slut I am~!" She rocked her hips back, loving how Katie's pillar felt inside her.

She blinked a bit at that, and found herself... unsure. For the first time in a while, she felt a bit clear headed. "K~Katie." She asked, and motioned her head closer. She whispered to Katie what she saw, and asked, "W~What should I do?"

A part of her was more than happy to accept it... it'd mean she'd be fucked in more holes. On the other hand... wasn't she a girl already? Wasn't that the truth? A good, slutty girl with a nice asspussy that guys and Katie now loved to fuck?

But if Katie liked the idea of her as a full, true, three holed girl...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:58 am

Katie hummed "Well I wanted a cock so I got one, I guess the question is do you want a pussy or to give birth to babies?" She asked casually as she fucked you, hugging you from behind and kissing your neck "I'd be happy to pump a baby into you, but I'd be just as happy to have you licking my girlfriend's cummy cunt while I plow your ass-pussy, I think you need to decide for yourself." She said, kindly with a giggle groping your tits "It might also make these bigger or start producing milk, do you wanna be a slutty mama, or just a slut, it's your choice~" She hummed kissing and biting your ear as she fucked you and ground her cock into your deepest parts with a light laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:13 am

Kayin thought about it, considered it... but knew the answer as she felt Katie grinding her tip and then her cock against her prostate. She knew the truth, her truth. And with a carnal, orgasmic, and perverse cry, she moaned it out.

"I~I'm a s~slut~! A lewd, naughty, girly fuck-slut~!" It wasn't her place to get pregnant, she wasn't that kind of girl. She was the one to get fucked and used, to slate the needs of others and be their cocksleeves and playthings. And to serve girls like Katie and her girlfriend, and men who could put her in her place!
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games