Protecting the Princess [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Protecting the Princess [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:45 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Princess's will roll- 4, 2, 2

However she came to such skill, or if she was just making up for it with an eagerness that'd put a trollop to shame, you weren't sure. What you were sure of however, was what she said as she pulled off your rod and licked her lips. Her eyes were practically blazing with lust and carnal need as she commanded in the most royal tone she could muster in the situation,

"O~On the bed w~with me, S~Ser Gurnt. Your P~Princess needs you inside her. Now. Please." That last word is uttered more like a whine, and there is a hint of desperate pleading to it as well. It helps your mind know that some of this situation is not something the Princess wanted of her own accord. And given her actions... she must have been given some sort of drug to help make her more... compliant for the ritual the cultists had planned.

Except now, there were no cultists to take advantage and sate this sudden need. Just you.

"I~If you don't... I~I'll use a stunning spell and ride you myself." She adds as she strokes at your pillar.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 am

I grunted and groaned having to fight a little myself to keep my voice down to avoid disturbing the neighboring occupants as the Princess worked my like an expert whore. I couldn't keep from gently bucking my hips a little in an effort to get just a little more of myself between her sucking lips.

I froze when she pulled free and commanded me to join her on the bed. Did she actually want to...No, I couldn't do that. To defile the Princess during her exile would not go unnoticed once her marriage was arranged. Her husband would almost instantly recognize that his bride had known another man. Though a part of me had to wonder if he would call the marriage off and reveal her secret, or keep silent choosing to get the thrown even if he never got to deflower his wife. "What?!? We really shouldn't..." She cut me off, and remembering the way she'd given me a hand job just to be able to join me against the bandits, I knew she was serious.

Caught between my bodies desires and the duties of my position, I got onto the bed as instructed, but I had to make one last plea. "Neila, please reconsider."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:26 am

"A~Already have... t~this feeling inside me... its, aaah, unnatural. N~Never felt like this..." Neila moaned, even as she practically drooled at the sight of your member as it rested against her hips. She shivered, grabbing the pillow on the bed and seemingly ready to muffle herself again even as she said, "I~It's either you, o~or I go and grab someone in the tavern. T~This doesn't feel like its going to go away on its own. A~And I'd rather it be you t~than some stranger."

You could always try to find someone who could help her... though from the tone of her voice and the pure lust blazing in her eyes, you found yourself imagining her going downstairs, naked as a bird to grab and ride someone... only to wind up in the center of a huge orgy being used and defiled by so many others...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:43 am

I gulped as she explained just how bad the need was from whatever she'd been drugged with. It was probably out of the question to find an alchemist that could counteract it if it was already that bad. Still, I couldn't help but feel trepidation and excitement at what was about to happen. With any luck, the Count would make sure they really got what they deserved for what they did to Neila and their other victims.

As thoughts of what might happen if I didn't comply, I realized I was probably the best option unless I wanted her being defiled by half the men in the city. Reaching both hands to her, I cupped a breast in one, and her sex in the other giving them both a firm squeeze as I slowly let the leash off of my desires.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:33 pm

Neila whined and pushed her hips and chest out alike at such touches, moaning and mewling as she writhed in place. As she rested back down, she said, "P~Please ser Gurnt... for the next little bit, d~don't think of me as the Princess. T~Think of me as... I~i don't know, a beautfiul damsel you rescued. W~Which, well, you did. T~Twice now. A~And she's wanting to t~thank you for s~saving her..."

That sounded like it came from the sort of risque novel some of the servants would seem more likely to read. But maybe that'd help. Her sex was drenched, ready and eager to take a pillar.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:37 am

I froze as she told me not to think of her as the Princess. It was strange to imagine, but it probably wasn't as strange as having sex with the Princess I had sworn to protect. I had to wonder just where she had gotten the idea for such a scenario, but it really wasn't my place to question it. Relaxing a moment, I tried to clear my mind of just who I was with as both hands slid to her ass and then down to her thighs.

"Then I shall accept your gratitude." I squeezed her thighs and pulled her towards me and onto her back as I leaned over her. On hand came to rest over her shoulder balancing my lean as my other hand pulled her leg to the side away from its partner. I looked her dead in the eye as my sex hovered over her own so close I could feel the heat of her arousal washing over my length calling for me to sink in. Adjusting my hips, I thrust forward looking to take her virginity and become the first man she'd ever know.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 am

Plunging on into her, you feel the resistance only briefly. There's almost a tingle that runs through you both, and then she's letting out a sharp, pleasured gasp as you break through. Her arms and legs move to try and wrap around you already as she shivers and moans from the feeling of your length sliding into her. Eyes quickly growing more hazy and heated as she starts trying to, rather sloppily, kiss at you, though the difference in faces might make that a bit hard even as her tight confines hugs to your every inch.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:01 am

Hearing the gasp, I remembered that we were trying not to disturb the neighbor leaning my face down to kiss her. It had been strange to try, but as pleasure of being inside of a woman, I found it easier to let myself forget that the woman beneath me was the Princess. I could just think of her as any other woman, one who was desperate and needy and wanted it to be me to take care of her. I pulled back slowly, but just as my glans started to tug at her pussy lips, I slid back in desperate to feel her warmth wrapping me in tight, wet bliss once more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 am

Muffling herself soon by just pressing her face into your neck, she clings to you, moaning and hissing in pleasure as her inner walls wrap around you. Each plunge feels like you are sliding into a tight angel, even as your member slowly works to spread her wider. Her legs are indeed soon wrapped around your hips as she begins trying to roll her hips, though pinned beneath you as she is, she doesn't have much luck.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:14 pm

As I sunk into her again and again, I was glad I rescued her from that cult. Such deviants weren't worthy to experience something this amazing. Though she buries her face in the fur of my neck, I lean my head down trying to nudge under her chin with my snout. Once I had her adjusted, I pressed my lips against hers in a kiss in order to muffle both our voices. I was still a bit cautious about letting anyone know we were an item. Even if we were pretending she wasn't a Princess right now, she would need to return to her kingdom once more eventually. Pulling one thigh up over my hip, my other hand moved to her ass giving it a firm squeeze as I continued to slide into her at a slow, gentle pace looking to open her virgin sex with as little pain as possible.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:30 am

"Y~You can... a~ah... g~go... f~faster... if you w~want." Neila soon said as you both had to break the kiss for some air. She was panting hard, face flushed and chest heaving as her inner walls clung to your thick pillar. Seeing her like this, impaled upon your own rod... it was a delight, a proper treat. And from the muffled moans she'd been letting out, she was enjoying it just as much... and well, her working to start rolling her hips more as you kept to your pace showed it even further.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:50 am

It might have been my imagination, but when she told me I could go faster, I could swear I felt a hint of pleading like she needed me to go faster. Grabbing her by the knees, I lifted them up, slid my fingers across her calf, and grabbed her ankles pulling them over her torso and down beside her head. In this new position, I was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to roll her hips for me anymore, but it gave me a good angle to drill straight down into her with everything I could muster as I pounded away at her sex. As I reached deeper, I felt my knot tease at her slit. Could I really be so bold as to knot her on her first time?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:10 am

Her voice grew higher in pitch as you repositioned her, and she soon closed her eyes as her fingers dug into your shoulders and back. You made it only about a dozen thrusts before she cried out blissfully, cumming around you and leaving your pillar to be clung to tighter even as you kept going. For though your rod was throbbing and your knot was twitching, you weren't quite there yet. But you could certainly try to knot her... the idea in your mind of knotting the Princess serving both to briefly distract you with a reminder of just who you were drilling into... but also the perverse knowledge that doing so would doubtless make her feel rather good. Or so at least, an old beastfolk mercenary once told you after training with the other knights.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:48 am

My head spun with deviant desires as I thought about knotting her while she came around me. Would she like it, or would she possibly even love it? The idea of the Princess loving my knot so much that no human male could ever please her. The idea of a future king that would never get to be his queen's first and wouldn't even be able to satisfy her deep-seated desire for a canid knot locked tight inside of her. With these thoughts going through my head, I couldn't stop myself as I mashed my knot against her sex snarling over her as I shoved and jammed my bestial cockbase against her lips seeking to tie with her and make sure not a drop of my seed would spill until I'd emptied everything my balls had to give her with thick, viscous wolfman cum.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:07 am

It takes a few tries... but when you manage to push it into her, Neila's eyes go wide, her back arches, and her walls seal up even tighter around you as she manages to put some holes in the sheets from how tightly her fingers are clinging to them. Her mouth is open in a carnal scream, but no sound save an ecstatic whimper manages to force itself from her throat as she spasms, the tightening of her silken walls around your length letting you know that oh yes, she was very much enjoying this strange new sensation, which further fanned the flames of those deviant desires...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:18 am

Feeling her folds loosen and my knot be engulfed, I had to hold back a shout at the delight of the soft folds gripping down on me so tightly. Her walls squeezed so tight, I wondered if she'd just orgasmed on me. As she opened her mouth, I was concerned about the noise but in no state to stop her though it apparently wasn't necessary. I took a firmer grip of her hip beginning to thrust into her once again. Her tight grip around my engorged knot meant they were rather short thrusts, but feeling the large bulge try to push and pull at her entrance felt amazing. Yes, seeing her like this, there was no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't be satisfied by any human male.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:28 am

An errant thought... of slowly working to break her in until no one else could ever satisfy her... to make her addicted to your own pillar, your knot, flittered through your mind. The thought of turning the Princess into your own personal plaything... it was such an enticing thing. So deviant, so taboo... but as she soon started moaning again, a half intelligable whimper of, "M~More, f~faster~!" escaping her lips, it was hard to keep the thought at bay.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

3d6 challenge. To keep from letting the thoughts sink in and plant their roots in your mind, you must get three successes. If you get two, the idea is planted but isn't strong or deep yet. 1 success and its taking significant root. If you fail for all three... your objective becomes to make the Princess yours instead, perhaps even to retake the Kingdom and make it yours as well, either from the shadows or in the open.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:48 am

Hearing her beg for more for me to get rougher while I imagined breaking her into a perfect little slut for my knotted wolf cock was so enticing. Having the Princess at my beck and call, taking a position of honor at court once she was returned to the throne, and continuing to fuck her until it became the palaces worst kept secret all came to mind. Or maybe I'd just forget returning altogether and just run off with her to start a new life with her as my woman. (5, 2, 4)I pushed away the thoughts. This was the Princess I was thinking about not some mind fucked trollop. The desire was still there, but I kept it at bay as I picked up the pace as she cried out for.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:56 am

Hopefully, such thoughts would fade with time... though as you fucked the Princess through several orgasms, you found yourself wondering just how she'd be feeling and thinking once she regained herself. Still, at least you could tell yourself you were making the Princesses first time rather enjoyable... for all you knew, whoever she might have been betrothed to may have been some useless pomp who would just release and be done with her.

All such thoughts were soon tossed aside though as you felt your own knot swelling more, and your release upon you then and there as the Princess cried out in orgasmic bliss once again.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:43 pm

I felt myself tense as her sex did everything in its power to milk me as I did my best to hold out as long as possible. I wanted her to feel the best that I could forcing her through as many orgasms as my stamina would allow. I had certainly trained my stamina for combat, but sex felt entirely different and foreign. Still, I did my best to pace myself while barely resisting the urge to slap the Princess's bouncing ass cheeks.

Feeling my limit reached, I pulled her ass fully against my crotch holding her there tightly as I snarled out with the first eruption of my seed inside of her.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games