Protecting the Princess [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Protecting the Princess [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:18 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Gurnt Delsk
Race: Beastman(Wolf)
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/4113771
Bio: From a young age, Gurnt had always dreamed of being a knight. In the Kingdom of Aindeem though, Beastmen like himself were concidered savages ill-suited for a role as refined as that of a knight, but he trained hard, and one day, was able to get his knighthood. After his knighthood ceremony, he remained in the capital for a few days to enjoy the sights.

He had not expected to learn of the sudden incursion of barbarians from the wildlands up north, nor was he or anyone else ready to learn a small force of them had infiltrated the capital just as the main force reached the border. The castle had already fallen by the time he realized what was going on, but he was ready to prove himself as he dashed away to provide what aid he could until he found a surprising sight. An older knight, and a cloaked figure beset by six assailants. He moved to help the knight fight, but the old man merely pushed the figure toward him and ordered them to flee. Leaving the man to his fight, he only realized later that the figure was the crown princess. With the capital fallen, and a barbarian horde ravaging the countryside, Gurnt had no choice but to flee to the neighboring Kingdom of Creenor to keep her safe until they could reclaim her homeland.

Trait
Master Swordsman: Gurnt has had extensive combat training giving him an edge in a fight.

Flaws
Inexperienced: All of his trainer for knighthood has left Gurnt little time for the company of ladies, so he has a hard time dealing with anything difficult.
Clumsy: Gurnt is naturally clumsy. Though his combat training has overcome this, outside of a fight, he is likely to stumble or wind up off-balance

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The trek southeast had been rushed, tiring, and stressful. The Princess had mostly stayed quiet for most of it, seeming withdrawn. Now she sat on the bed of the room you'd been able to get for the two of you in a decent looking inn across the border in Creenor. She wasn't wearing the cloak now, which let you get a good look at the exceptionally beautiful maiden. No wonder she was often compared to the Goddess of Beauty. Just looking at her made your leggings a bit tight as your loins stirred a bit.

Though, that wasn't something to be thinking about right now. Right now, you needed to either try and figure out a plan, or see if the Princess herself had any idea on what to do next. You knew little of her, and with her having been quiet, you have little idea of just what sort of person she is, other than being royalty and the heir to the throne.
Kuragari

Re: Protecting the Princess [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:57 am

I was glad we finally made it across the border. Those roving bands had almost caught us on several occasions, but I couldn't relax too much. With how easily that one group had infiltrated and sacked the castle while everyone's attention was on the horde at the border, there could be spies even here in Creenor who would be all to happy to capture the Princess who may very well be the last scion of the Aindeem royal family.

I tried to keep my attention off of her figure which had been a point of trouble the entire time. It had seemed wrong to not give the Princess the chance to bathe, but I could never be far from her in case of trouble. I had to admit that keeping my eyes to myself had been a struggle, but I'd managed. Now, at the very least, she could bathe in private with a door between us. Still, we needed to plan our next move. "We need to figure out our next move, Your Highness. At the very least, we should figure out false identities to use. If anyone learns who you are, we could be sold out."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:05 am

"I~I..." She begins, sounding hesitant on the other side of the door, but after a moment where you can make out that she is whispering to herself, she says, "We... we should try to find allies here on Creenor. At the very least, my Aunt, Duchess Jaeyl should be able to give us safe harbor if we can get to her." The sound of sloshing water makes a small part of you imagine what she must look like, that stirring in your loins still there.

After a few minutes, you hear her call out, "Ser Knight? T~There doesn't appear to be any sort of towel in here. C~Could you bring me one?"

Finding her a towel won't be problem. But your clumsiness might be as you bring it to her. Two d6's, need 1 success to get it to her while stumbling only once. If you pass both, you do so entirely without any issue.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:15 am

I tried to keep my imagination at bay as she spoke from the tub. Even with the door between us, it seemed impossible to keep my imagination from running wild with the possibilities. While I could see how large her bosom was my mind kept toying with how much they must retain their shake or jiggle as she moved about. Hearing her call for a towel, I cast those thoughts away. "Right away, your majesty. Also, it's Gurnt."

I looked around the room we had spotting the linen closet. With a fresh towel in hand, I now had to deal with walking into the bathroom with a naked princess. "I'm coming in." With my intentions announced, I turned the handle and pushed my way in.(4, 6)
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:23 am

Opening the door, you are somewhat surprise to find that as she spots you with the towel, she wastes no time standing up, letting you see every little bit of her beautiful, gorgeous features. Whether dressed or bared in full to you, the Princess's beauty is truly something to behold and enjoy. However, you are able to keep all of your focus on your duty even as you enjoy the sight, handing her the towel with no issue as she first uses it to dry her hair, then to start drying the rest of her as she says,

"Thank you then, Ser Gurnt. Now, I'd like to get something out of the way. What with everything going on... it'd probably be best if for the most part, we don't use our titles. At least when around anyone we can't trust. So while it isn't regular... just call me Neila, alright?" She flashes you a dazzling smile as she then moves to the next room to get dressed.

"Oh, and do you happen to know anything of this Kingdom, Ser Gurnt?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:36 am

I hadn't expected the Princess to get out of the water so readily putting her body on full display. While I'd heard the Princess tended to bathe with others, the rumors I'd heard led me to believe that was female servants. Did she really so readily put herself on display in front of a malle body guard? I handed her the towel trying to keep my gaze as chaste as possible (2, 6)though my eyes did drift to her bosom quickly taking in every detail of the soft flesh and even the size and color of her nipples.

"Right, I apologize in advance for the lack of decorum I'll need to show to hide your identity." It was going to be weird referring to her in such a familiar tone. "I don't know a lot about this country." I did know that supposedly Beast people were somewhat less looked down upon here, but saying my people are freer outside of my homeland didn't seem like the kind of thing one should say to a member of their own Kingdom's royal family.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:43 am

Neila catches that, but aside from a slight tinge of her cheeks and a twinkle in her eyes, she doesn't say or do anything about that. Though your looking at such things does make the stirring in your loins more prominent. There is no doubt you are hard now, and it might be rather obvious in your leggings. There's not much you can do to hide this as you follow her out, and you might have imagined it, but you could swear she catches sight of the tent it is producing before she finishes getting dressed.

"It is alright. Needs must and all that. Besides... it might be a bit refreshing." She says, then sits back down on the bed and sighs. "This Kingdom is a bit different than home. For a start, there are three groups of people here unlike our land. Humans, Beastmen, and Elves. Humans and Elves have mostly been in charge, but the beastmen are respected for their martial abilities here. Unlike our home."

That bit takes you by surprise, but she smirks and says, "It is just the two of us. No other nobles to worry about or my parents, at the moment. I can say what I like, can I not?"

She then sighs a bit and asks, "I know the history of this kingdom and some of its politics. But I admit... I've not been staying on top of such things. We'll need to try and learn more of what's going on. For now though... I think we should continue on our way til we reach a larger city. We can more easily hide in such, I feel, and gain more knowledge."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:55 am

My wandering eye being noticed by the Princess was very embarrassing, and I had a suspicion she might have seen the bulge in my leggings. First chance I got, I was getting something looser, but for now, I kept my eyes away as Princes Neila got dressed, so we could get down to planning our next move. Once we reached the Duchess to ensure her safety. I wasn't sure what would be refreshing, but I was still shamed by her mentioning the way I failed to control myself even if she was excusing the behavior.

My eyes bulged when she mentioned the difference in relations between our races here. Had she known I was thinking about that? She didn't seem mad though, so I wasn't too bothered about that. It was strange to think that the Princess took issue with her own Kingdom's policies.

"Yes, we should also see how much they know about what's happening back in Aindeem. Especially anything they know about those that invaded and word of any of your family. If you need to rest some before we take to the road again, I can see what I can learn this close to the border?" In such a small village there would probably be less intel and more rumor, but we could probably gleam a few useful details out, and I could use the chance to cool my head.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:56 pm

"A... a bit of rest would be nice. As much as I want to get going, I haven't been doing much sleep as we've made our flight away from the Capital. Don't be away for too long though." She says after a moment, nodding to you as she laid back on the bed and got comfortable. Unsurprisingly, she actually seemed to be out like a light before too long.

Closing the door behind you, you're now faced with the task of gaining some information, if there is any to gain, from this middle sized village. Of course, you've also got something distracting you between your legs... maybe you should seek to take care of that?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:07 am

"Sure, I won't be gone long." I was kind of loath to leave her unguarded, but she wasn't as used to getting little sleep as I was, and we hadn't taken much time for rest. Still, she'd been remarkably accepting of the less-than-stellar conditions of our flight. Locking the door on my way out, I considered what to do about my little friend.

I really did want to ask around, and I couldn't take too long, so I was loath to spend any time getting it taken care of, but I also wasn't sure I could face the Princess if I was still sporting a hardon either. For now, I decided to check around a local tavern and hear the news then decide if I had time for gratification.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:39 am

(1)

Surprisingly enough, there was no news of anything of note to really be heard in the tavern itself. It wasn't that there was no one talking, rather it was as if no one here even paid the neighboring kingdom any attention. Which was weird, given they were right on the border. And wandering about the village didn't prove to be any more successful... though you did learn about a bandit ring that was supposedly operating in this part of the kingdom that had been harassing travelers for quite some time. Enough so that the local lord, a Count Olfir, was looking for someone to deal with them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:34 am

I was annoyed to see that no one this close to the border was talking about the invasion of a neighboring kingdom. Aren't they worried that they might be next? It was frustrating, but there was at least something I could use. Clearing out bandits would indebt the local lord to us. I was hesitant to stay here too long, but if I got a cart and animal to pull it out of the deal, I could shorten our travel time immensely. I'd need to discuss this with the Princess first.

I was soon reminded of my erection which had only mildly settled during my trip. I really couldn't face the Princess still like this, so I started looking around. I'd need somewhere private to quickly take care of it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:18 am

(3)

There sadly didn't seem to be any place to really tend to or deal with it that might not cause a fuss or issue in some way. And you didn't see anyone that might come across as a whore who could help out with it either...

That said, it did seem to be calming down enough. The bulge was still there, but not as noticable. So perhaps the Princess wouldn't see it again if you returned to her. Though she hadn't seemed to mind given she'd spotted it before... which briefly made it twitch as you recalled the sight of her fully naked as she emerged from the bath.

Guh, this was not going to be an easy job.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:47 am

Looking around, I was getting more desperate as I just couldn't find anywhere I couldn't be certain I wouldn't be found, nor could I find anyone that was obviously ready to help me out, probably still to early in the day for them.

Still, the frustration seemed to be enough to distract me from my desires and the Pincess's body enough to calm down, but just thinking about her a moment gave me flashbacks to seeing her naked. Why had she been so just gotten out naked in front of me? Still, more and more time was passing, and given my luck so far, I wasn't expecting I'd find anything, so I returned to the room trying my best to distract myself from any... inconvenient thoughts.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:11 am

Returning to the room, you find the Princess is just in the process of waking up. She stretches in a fashion you can't help but find sensual and alluring, and she offers you a smile when she spots you. When you bring her up to speed, she frowns a bit but nods.

"Perhaps word has just not yet reached here of what's going on. We didn't see anyone else from our Kingdom fleeing on the road as we arrived. Still... having a local lord indebted to us sounds like a start." She then surprises you as she asks, "How can I help?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:34 am

I tried to ignore the way the princess arched her back and stretched her arms up practically putting her bust on display for me even through her shirt. I really couldn't believe my lack of discipline in this. I'd have to find a way to keep my mind off of her body before I drive myself insane or do something unforgivable. I focused on telling her how little word there is about the invasion and the local bandit issue.

"Yes, I figure at the very least, we can get a horse and wagon to speed up travel time and avoid having to walk so many miles ourselves." I was shocked when she asked how she could help shaking my head emphatically. "Absolutely not, I couldn't possibly put you in such risk by letting you get involved. If I let you come to harm, I would never be able to recover from the shame." As much as the idea of leaving her unprotected for hours or days to hunt down bandits was, it was nothing compared to actually putting her in front of violent cutthroats.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:44 am

"Come on now, leaving me on my own makes it so if something happens while you're gone, you won't know. And I might not look it, but I have had some martial training, alongside magic." She blushes a bit as she says, "I admit I never imagined I'd have to use such things, save for hunts with the nobility, but I am more than able to contribute at least." She considers you for a moment, then asks, "Am I going to have to order you to let me help?"

Her eyes briefly glance down again. While your member isn't as hard as it had been, there was a bit of a bulge still. She blushes a bit again, then smiles and asks, "Or should I do something else, to get you to be more... cooperative."

Hearing the Princess say something like that is scandalous! Yet there is a seriousness to her gaze, even as her cheeks flush.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:06 am

I remain steadfast as the Princess pushes to help. "There is far more chance of something happening to you if I put you in front of a bunch of brigands even if I'm there. If we're not careful, your people might lose you." Even the threat of an order didn't much phase me. While it wasn't good to disobey orders, the fact was that I could be certain of one thing. "Your father would never allow me to take you into such danger."

I was caught a bit off guard by her next attempt to convince me, so my voice is a little more uncertain not because I was considering her threat, that I would ever admit, but that she might actually make do on it. I couldn't imagine her using sexual means to get what she wanted, but I wouldn't imagine her even suggesting such things before now, so I possibly wasn't the best person to predict her behavior. "Wh-what, You really shouldn't joke about such things. There would be an uproar if even the suggestion that you said such a thing." Without really thinking, I turned to the side as if trying to shield my crotch from her sight not sure what she could be capable of. She had to be joking, right?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:15 am

She frowns, even as her gaze grows more determined. "I am helping, one way or another. And I'll do what I must... the situation calls for it. If I need to get my hands dirty, I'll do so. If I need to do things I never imagined I'd need to, I shall." As you turn to hide that, she giggles a bit and adds with a bit of a purr, "And if I need to pull dirty tricks to get my protector to cooperate..."

Rolling, flaw and your arousal add two additional dice. Need at least one success not to become putty in her hands. 3, 5, 1

She stands, and sashays her way over to you. Try as you might, you can't take your eyes off her chest, her hips, her lips... really, every inch of her. And thanks to earlier, you've seen her in nothing but her birthday suit. So all your imagination is left to wonder is how soft and smooth her royal skin would be against your body... And you get an idea of that as you go right back to being hard as hell as she presses into your side and reaches around, hand fondling your pillar through your leggings.

"You need not think of me as some purely innocent child, Ser Gurnt. I am a Princess willing to do what she must, for her kingdom." She grips your pillar in the middle as she whispers, "So, will you be a good knight, and do as your Princess demands?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:32 am

I'm surprised at how determined she seems to be to follow this line of action. The princess doing such a thing would cause an uproar. While I wasn't the most up-to-date on politics, the Princess had to have an arranged marriage by her age, and not being a virgin on her wedding day wouldn't go unnoticed by her husband and was sure to be a point of contention. Still, I couldn't help but watch the way she moved as she approached. More sultry than I ever could imagine she would be. Did someone teach her this, was she emulating something she'd seen before, or was this natural for her? The flashes of thought that came with each possibility had me painfully hard and straining against my leggings even before I felt the rubbing of her palm through the fabric.

I wanted her, that much was certain, and it had become clear she wouldn't let me leave her behind. Still, I couldn't actually defile her in this way, could I? I tried to muster up all the will I had left. Just tell her she could come before this escalated any further. It was my duty to do at least that much. (4, 1)I hesitated leaving her to fondle a moment longer, but duty eventually won out. "Al-alright, you've m-made your p-point. J-just stop before so-something happens we b-both regret."
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games