PMD: Carnal Corruption [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: Carnal Corruption [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:15 am

You do indeed win the bet, not only taking his cock but lasting past the one minute mark, which does surprise him a bit. However, he is also quite clearly amused beyond end because it's still sort of broken you in... just in a different way. Namely... his cock. His big, thick, wonderful cock... no other cock could spread you like this. No other cock would feel as hard and hot inside you... no other cock could make you this full.

You were utterly enraptured with this hypno's prick. Huod's pillar of manmeat was the center of your universe and made you cum harder, several times harder, than that Poochyeena had made you do so. This... this was an alpha cock, a true alpha cock, and like any true alpha cock, a girl who took it and wasn't split in half was broken to its whims. The pleasure was so much, so intense... frankly, there was a part of your mind that couldn't help but giggle, knowing that this cock's impact was so strong that if you woke back up tomorrow as a human, you'd start dressing like a sissy slut so you could go find an alpha cock to give you even a hint of this same pleasure once again.

It wasn't helped that Huod was more than happy to fuck and rut you hard and fast once he realized you could take it. Driving into you and fucking even your womb as he dumped not one load, but five over the span of half an hour. At one point, he was literally holding and fucking you like you were little more than his personal onahole.

When his sack seemed to empty, or perhaps not be in a state to give the kind of loads he prefered, he pulled out and let you flop onto the bed. He mauled your breasts and ass again as he chuckled and said, "Recover. Tomorrow, I'll take ya in and add ya as a partner for my exploration team."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Flaw gained
Cock Addicted- Huod the Hypno
You are addicted to Huod's hypno fuck pole. Saying no to anything involving it is exceptionally difficult. It does however, make it easier to resist others who might wish to force themselves on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:37 am

I was able to hold out, even as he pushed deeper, even as it felt like he was practically fucking my brain with his massive cock, I held out, I lost track of time, but I held out, then he grabbed me and just started using me, jacking off with my smaller body and I found myself cumming and cumming and cumming and I didn't stop cumming until he pulled out, my pussy making a lewd "Pop" as he pulled free, I let him maul my body with a giggle, nuzzling his cock "Yesh~ My Alpha~ Your Pokemon Puppy Pocket Pussy Partner~" I giggled, slurring together P words I thought of with a smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:20 am

You weren't sure how long he was gone, but you did know when he came back. He rolled you onto your ass, slapping your thick ass which made it sting and jiggle as he smirked and said, "Beg me for a rough night of fucking, Puppy Pocket Pussy Partner~" Each of those last ones came out with a possessive, dominant rumble that made your heart race... though most of what had your heart racing was the feel of his cock against your backside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:52 am

I Shuddered and moaned softly "P~Please~ Alpha~ Breed me~ Break me~ Ruin me~ Wreck me~ I Don't want Rough Fucking~ I want to be used~ Turn me into an object~ Made to pleasure you~ Break me down~ Until even when I evolve~ All I can think of is obeying you~ Having your Eggs~ And pleasuring you~" I begged wiggling my body needily at him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:01 am

You weren't imagining it... his cock got another two inches longer... and grew a bit fatter. And then... then it was hard to breathe. It was hard to do anything... but take the savagrey that was unleashed upon you as you were given exactly what you asked for, what you begged for and needed. You actually wind up hearing and feeling the warning signs of the bed breaking as he fucks you into it and keeps your head pressed down nearly so much that even if you weren't busy screaming your throat raw, you'd be wondering if you'd be able to catch breathes. He gave only rare chances to do so as he smacked his hard and toned hips into your own again and again... even with as thick as you were, your pelvis was going to be bruised and your legs too as he fucked you into the ground.

And he was easily able to go for numerous rounds... a good dozen was where you were at before you lost count and then succumbed to your exhaustion as darkness took you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:11 am

I didn't remember over half of the night I spent getting my pussy wrecked, it was all a mixing pot of pleasure and desire and orgasms and...and when I finally woke up I realized a few things, the first notable one was that, I couldn't feel my legs, I was slowly waking back up, cumming a couple times as I did so, my pussy felt sore and bruised and like it was gaping wider than my fist, and I was pretty sure my hips were even wider than when I woke up the first time. I tried to sit up or look around to figure out what was happening.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:16 am

You felt warmth and weight to your right, where your Alpha was still asleep. You and him were spooned mostly in the center of the broken bed, in a part of the mattress that still seemed mostly alright. You weren't sure if you were pregnant or not, but your belly was a bit bloated as well from how much cum he had pumped into you... so much fucking, so much pleasure the previous evening...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:23 am

I pet my belly and giggled, before getting a naughty idea and seeing if I could move my hips enough to ride my alpha's cock to wake him up, I wanted to be a good puppy pocket pussy partner after all~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:30 am

It takes a bit of effort, not much, but a bit, but soon enough you are riding him... and then he grips you, chuckling as he smacks your small tits and asks "You such a pocket pussy you just want me walking around with you on my prick most of the time? Def not gonna be a partner if I'm reducing ya to a cocksleeve I just carry with me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:32 am

I squeaked and blushed, before saying the first thing that came to mind "H~Hey Mate and Partner are just other words for the same thing, So I should be a good mate and empty your balls! P~Plus, Emptying them will help you on missions and stuff so you're not distracted!" I said nodding quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:58 am

He snorted at that, but he didn't toss such aside even as he kept plowing into you and leaving another thick, heady load inside of you. He finally pulled out, then smirked as he tucked his member back inside and asked, "Can ya walk?" The answer of course at the moment was no, so he simply scooped you up and slung you over his shoulder. This meant he got quite a few looks from folks as he left and started heading for a building in the center of the settlement, though you were still rather high on sex at this point... and could tell that here and there a few seemed envious... of you or your Alpha you weren't sure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:40 am

I tried, and collapsed, so I had to let him throw me over his shoulder, and show off my gaping cummy cunt as we walked through town, which was kinda embarrassing, but also made me weirdly prideful? Like I was showing off what I could do and take, and some new instincts really liked the idea of showing off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:51 am

Eventually, you were brought into what had to be the Guildhall for this town. There weren't as many Pokemon here as you would have suspected, and most were female and had a grim vibe to them. Most seemed to hurriedly get out of the way of your Alpha, more so when they saw him carrying you like that. Some viewed him with suspicion as well... which weirdly made you view them with a bit yourself.

When you were set down, it was in front of a very pretty Gardevoir female, who quirked her eye up at Huod in a, "Are you serious?" fashion before she looked to you and asked, "I take it you are the Riolu one of our few remaining male guildmembers saved? He mentioned you wanted to join his team?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:59 am

I Snorted a bit at her look, amused by it, but nodded and gave a thumbs up "Yup! That sounds right! I mean, I don't know how I got here, or what happened...I Kinda just woke up out in the field mounted by a poochyena, I went from sleeping in my bed, to being here and having no idea how it happened but well, Working for the guild with the Alpha who saved me sounds pretty nice?" I said rambling a bit, I was nervous after all, she was a very pretty lady.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:59 am

Like your Alpha, the Gardevoir in question quirked an eye up at that bit. Unlike him however, she frowned for a moment before surprising you as she sincerely asked,

"Were you a human before you woke up getting... mounted by a Poochyena?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:01 am

I blinked and stared at her "Well Yeah? I didn't say anything because It'd sound even more insane if I said "Hey Guess What, I was a Human, and a Guy, and I woke up getting mounted and assaulted by all kinds of new instincts" It sounds crazy." I told her in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:24 pm

Huod was looking at you both like you'd lost it, but the Gardevoir said, "I've heard stories like that before, so I figured I'd ask. There hasn't been one like that in this region as far as I know, but supposedly in others during times of crisis, a human from another world has been drawn to ours."

Shrugging, she says, "I suppose it doesn't matter much now. You're a Riolu now, and either here to play an important role... or you're someone who I assume doesn't want to just end up as the fuck bitch of some random feral mon out there. Do you think you'll be able to assist Huod in missions if you join him? Do you think, if needed, you'll be able to protect yourself when he can't?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:14 am

I blinked and giggled a bit but nodded "Yup, probably at least, I feel pretty strong, Well I mean...besides to whole adjusting to getting my back blown out thing, I was a virgin after all." I said with a smile, normally, I'd be bothered by this, but maybe it was the Riolu energy or instincts or something but I found myself pretty fine with it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:50 am

She hums at this, and is silent for a moment. Finally she sighs and nods and says, "Alright, you can be part of his adventure team. But if you do badly enough in a mission, you'll be pulled til you can get stronger, got it?" Her gaze and tone had a very 'don't disappoint mama' vibe to it as her eyes bored into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:43 am

I blinked "Loud and clear mommy!" I saluted, before coughing and blushing at what I'd said, but not taking it back, I meant it after all, she was a total dommy mommy and was making me a bit wet.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games