The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:43 am

Soon enough camp was getting picked up, everything was getting cleaned up and you found yourself being pulled back into your ball to rest in the limbo after your morning of birthing. Your trainer was walking for most of the day though you could vaguely tell that she let some of the others out at least a couple times and it wasn't noon yet, or, you didn't think it was?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:45 am

Kayin couldn't help but wriggle about somewhat within the limbo. While the confines of the Pokeball were growing on her, she found herself wanting to be out of the ball and able to dote on and spend time with her trainer. Spring was precious and so cute, and she wanted to do more for her and spend more time with her... still, she was new to the group, so she consoled herself that she'd be let out of the ball soon enough. She couldn't help but wonder just what she might be let out to do... though most likely, it would involve breeding at the moment~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:08 am

You were let out at lunch time "So, Do you wanna get to breeding while I make lunch or do you wanna do it on a full belly before you get well, a fell belly?" she asked, giggling at her little joke as she set up a simple and quick fire to have lunch with.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:03 am

She blushed at how bluntly the query was thrown at her as she popped out, the first thing she did being to wrap her arms around and hug Spring as she nuzzled and kissed her affectionately. "I~I uh... mhm... b~breed first? T~To work up an appetite?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:06 am

She Hummed and nodded "Tina, Breed her as much as you can please!" That all the warning you got before the short stacked futa was happily plowing you, lifting you up and despite the size you had on her, she was easily able to use you like a normal guy would use an onahole, that's how strong she was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:30 pm

Squealing as she was grabbed so quickly and being plowed into heavily, she did her best to grab onto Tina's shoulders and her legs wrapped around her waist as her folds did their best to milk her thick futa pillar from the get go. Her trainer wanted her to breed, so she soon shifted to try and make sure the cock inside was better able to hit at her cervix or even push into her womb as she squealed and rolled her hips too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:19 am

Tina just smiled at you, with a mischievous grin, and then proceeded to bounce you faster than humanly possibly on her fat cock, stretching you out more and more, she wasn't as long as the other two, who you were sure could enter your womb, but her cock was much thicker, and was brushing your cervix.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:53 am

Gasping and panting, doing her best to keep awake and conscious as the futa girl fucked her so thoroughly, she bleated her pleasure out for all to hear while her folds did their best to milk her already.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:50 am

Tina, was giggling and cooing and seemed to not even be close, she finally spoke with a teasing tone "Good Girl~ just let mama Tina breed you~ Relax~ I'll take good care of you~ Get you nice and bred~ I'm not some one shotter like the other two~ We're gonna be here until you finish eating~ And I might carry fuck you for a bit~ Would you like that~? Getting to stay out of your ball and on my dick~? Walking next to spring~?" She teased and taunted but you could also feel warmth in her tone, it seemed it was as much a true question as it was teasing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:34 am

With Tina still just going, continuously fucking... Kayin's head felt like it was melting. She moaned, cooed, bleated, and cried out in pleasure, nodding her head and panting quite a bit even as she only half registered the words... though when she heard her trainer's name she bleated and nodded her head even harder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:54 am

It took almost thirty minutes for the food to be prepared and in that time Tina hadn't cum once, she only came after she sat down and slammed you balls deep onto her shaft, with your precious trainer handing you both food and Tina keeping you on her lap as she flooded your womb with more and more jizz as she fed you and herself with the tasty soup your trainer had made.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:00 am

Kayin giggled and bubbled, mumbling about cock, cum, Spring, her brain feeling like mush, and being little more than a brood mother for a bunch of future goat pokemon. She was very much fuck drunk, and wasn't all there. Had she been able to see herself, she'd have said she was talking and acting like a bimbo who'd gotten fucked a few too many times as her pussy and womb both did their best to milk her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:07 am

Tina was giggling and happily agreeing with your words, but she was still forcing you to take small bites and eat some, petting your head and calling you a good goat mama, and telling you how you needed to eat lots and good for your babies so Spring could have lots and lots to play with.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:27 am

In no state to disobey, even if she'd been so inclined, she tried to bounce a bit, wanting more cum in her to ensure eggs as she ate what was fed to her, She wanted to be a good mama for her babies and a good breeder for Spring~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:11 am

Tina giggled and let you, but made sure you had your fill of food, and only once you were filled with food, did she return to her insane speed and fucking, pounding you just as easily and roughly and quickly as before, putting on a show for the rest of the team watching the two of you go at it. Tina didn't seem the least bit tired or in need of rest, and was all too happy to simply use you more and more and more, it didn't even feel like she was close to cumming at all as the rest of the team finished eating, she only came a second time once all the utensils were cleaned and packed away, which had meant that she fucked you hard like that for a good forty or so minutes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:20 am

Cumming her brains out, eyes rolled up into her head, pussy and womb feeling so sensitive any movement made her feel like she was cumming... Kayin was out of it, though this time she came harder when Tina finally flooded her, knowing for absolute certain she was making another egg as she giggled and bleated lustfully as she hugged tight to her current fuck buddy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:33 am

Tina ended up carrying and cumming inside of you as you continued to walk, for the rest of the day, making you lose track of time, and of how many times you had cum your brains out, by the time dinner was cooked she was still hard and your pussy was a gaping cum filled mess as she slapped her cummy cock on your face to rest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:57 am

Like a proper, slutty brood mother, Kayin was running on autopilot by this point. When the cock was slapped against her face, she parted her muzzle and eagerly worked to start sucking and slurping at it as she worked to get it nice and clean, eyes glazed over from her way past fuck drunk status.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:14 am

Once it was clean Tina moved, shoving your muzzle into her pussy and using your tits on her cock, then shortly after, you felt Spring licking and lapping at your pussy again, pleasuring your pregnant fuck hole and not at all minding the cum she got on her face from it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:57 am

Kayin's legs practically sealed around Spring's head in a vice grip lock once she felt her trainer's tongue on her folds. She'd have cried out in orgasmic delight, but as it was any lewd sounds she made were entirely muffled by the set of feminine folds that were currently occupying her face. To which she happily worked to lap and lick and taste as she writhed from the pleasure still being inflicted upon her.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games