The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 10:58 pm

He came for over a minute straight and you were coated in it, it was leaking down your body and coating you in his nice scent. His cum tasting just the same as he smelled, but somehow even stronger and more concentrated.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:51 am

Feeling a little fuck drunk, Kayin moaned and hummed and bleated in a soft, purring fashion as she wriggled this way and that, her hands taking turns scooping some of it up to slurp up and the rest rubbing it into her fur as she giggled just a bit. "Mmhm, that was gooood~ Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:11 am

Adam was panting a bit and he nodded at you...Then Spring was next to you and was kissing you and happily pushing her naked body into your's and licking up your cummy body with a smile and a giggle. Feeding you some with her kisses and drinking down some herself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:09 am

Taken by surprise, Kayin bleated and fell backwards, but made no effort to stop her trainer from playing her. She moaned and writhed into the kisses and touches, soon returning them just as eagerly as she moaned this way and that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:24 am

Adam gave a soft chuckle before wandering off to do something in camp, leaving you and spring to get fully coated in cum, swapping it in kisses and even had spring happily lick your pussy, she didn't stop until you came twice, and then she only stopped because Tina called out, turns out the soup was now ready.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:39 am

Panting and feeling well fucked again, it took a moment for Kayin to come over and join them at the fire. She found herself wishing she had a stream she could bathe in to clean the rest of her fur, as attempts to do so with her magic didn't amount to much. Her magic still felt a bit weird and different here... she'd have to figure that out at some point.

Still, the soup was good, and there was a very nice and strangely pleasant feeling as she reached down and stroked her swollen belly, knowing she'd soon be bearing eggs... wondering if they'd come out as Nidoran's or if they'd come out as goat monsters like herself...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:52 am

Seeing you trying to get clean Spring after everyone ate pulled you over, pulled some things out of other capsules, and suddenly you found yourself being bathed by your naked trainer, she even had shampoo and conditioner with her, ones that eliminated scent at that. Though she still gave you kisses, licks and little love bites while she cleaned you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:59 am

Kayin couldn't help but be a little amazed and impressed by all the gear she seemed to have minimized, not sure if the world of Pokemon always had such things or not. Then again, later games you could carry a camping kit and a picnic table with you so... who knew if she was being honest. Still, she squeaked and bleated under the touches and pampering, blushing and shaking her head as she found herself feeling sorry for that Mimikyu from before... she must have had a bad experience with someone. Kayin's trainer was nice... she should be a very good Pokemon for her to thank her and show her appreciation for such lovely treatment~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:08 am

It didn't take too long, before your trainer was petting your belly and humming, "Hmm~ Yeah with how big you are...We'll probably need to make you cum lot's tomorrow morning so you can give birth, then we'll carry on back." She said with a happy giggle, then she headed on over to clean up the dishes with one last kiss to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:16 am

Kissing and licking her back, Kayin giggled a bit and nodded, now feeling a bit tired again. Despite her tiredness though, she moved over to assist with the dishes and any other cleaning up that was needed. Assuming Spring wouldn't stop her, she'd seek to curl up and snuggle into bed with her lovely and sexy cute trainer, one hand wrapped around her, the other busy trailing along her bloated stomach full of new life.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:39 am

It seemed that the tent she had, despite being simple was rather large, you fit inside though it was a little tight with your belly as it was, it basically turned into a cuddle session with your trainer, the other mon staying outside. Though your dreams were filled with lewdness as you lay there with your trainer. Most were actually fixated on your trainer in fact.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:22 am

Smiling happily as she nuzzled and nestled into Spring, Kayin drifted off to sleep... dreams of eating her trainer out, of stuffing her face between her own legs, of the two grinding their legs into each others slit or using toys on each other... quite a few lewd dreams left Kayin squirming and wriggling every so often as they slept. Doubtless, they'd be horny when they awoke.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:53 am

You Woke you to cumming, hard, and it wasn't just from your dreams, though those might have helped, instead it was to your trainer, who was currently sucking on your clit and using both hand on your pussy, your belly was even bigger and as she made you cum again and again you could slowly feel your eggs readying to come out, your orgasms, helping them start, and somehow, they felt good even on their own, but with your trainer helping you it was pure pleasure~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:04 am

Bleating out her orgasmic delight, Kayin propped herself up with one hand, while the other she placed on Spring's head, running her fingers through them as she rode out the pregnancy. Somehow... she found her eyes focused entirely on Spring even as the first egg came, and she felt something in her mind just sort of... clicking into place. Spring was everything to her... she was the trainer for her, and it left her with little hearts forming in her pupils as she expressed her love for her trainer with the noises she let out as she helped her give birth to her first pokemon eggs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:14 am

Once you had given birth Spring was happily cleaning and wrapping up the eggs in blankets before putting them in her bag. Giving you a happy kiss and pulling you out of the tent so she could make breakfast for everyone, which seemed to be pancakes with some berries mixed in, though while the rest had big ones with one or two berries in them, you got a bunch of small ones, with each having a different berry type in them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:18 am

Kayin nuzzled into Spring, caressing, rubbing, and massaging her trainer as she peppered her with kisses and licks and pets as well herself. She sways a bit as she settles down, eating the breakfast provided even as she does wonder a bit why she's got smaller ones compared to the rest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:22 am

Spring seemed to pick up on your confusion and told you "The others got their favorite Berry types, I don't know your's so I made a bunch of small ones with different types in each so I can figure out what you like to eat." She explained with a giggle, making her own now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Trait Gained:
Obsessed with Spring: The one who made you feel good, who gave you pleasure and pampered you, you love your trainer above all else~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:30 am

"O~Oh, thank you~" Kayin said, planting a kiss on Springs cheek and nuzzling into her neck... though well, thanks to being not a picky eater and tending to like just about anything, she found herself enjoying each of the smaller berry pancakes, the only one she found she wasn't too fond of being one with an oran berry. Then again, if she remembered correctly, they didn't have much flavor to them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:34 am

She hummed and was writing something down in a notebook, watching what you ate, how fast you ate, your reactions, she was recording it all. If you had to guess at least, she could also just be writing about your tits, after all you couldn't read the pokemon language.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:01 am

That would be something I'd need to sort out... and try to figure out how to talk their language. Hey, if Meowth and a few others could figure it out, I could do so as well. Once I finished though I leaned back, trying to relax a bit even as I shot glances to the eggs, wondering just what would be born from them. Was I going to be introducing a new species of Pokemon into the world? It was an interesting thought... though if that's what my Trainer Spring wanted, I'd be more than devoted to helping do so~
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games