The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 9:28 am

Adam hummed "She's not on any real quest, not like most trainers, though she does have something she'd like to do, she wants to meet at least a single pokemon of every type. Other than that she's just enjoying traveling. She's a pretty good trainer, though she loves sex, and with how cute you are, she'll probably want to watch you have sex, and have sex with you herself alot." he said petting your side softly and keeping an eye out for trouble.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 9:44 am

"I~I gathered that much, hehe." She said, nodding though at the rest. In fairness, it'd probably be a rather low chance sort of thing to randomly get caught by a Trainer actually interested in doing the Gym League Challenge or going through all the contests or so forth. Still, the petting made Kayin hum more, nuzzling and nestling into the Gardevoir a bit more as she held tight to what little she had found thus far.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 9:49 am

He hummed back and once you were carrying some more he gently guided you back towards camp, just quietly giving you comfort "Of course she sometimes battles, and sometimes does stuff like local contests but right now she's in full exploration mode, we aren't on any of the mapped routes or anything, though we aren't too far from a town so some trainers still come out here for camping and the like, she wanted to go deeper but well, she captured you and needs to bring you back." he explained.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 10:08 am

"That makes sense. Going too far in when you've just got someone and may not be sure of their condition isn't wise." Kayin replied, slowly recalling more from before she was sucked in. Then she hummed and asked, "Just what region are we in? Kanto? Johto? Hoenn or Sinnoh?" She knew there were others, but couldn't remember the names off the top of her head as they returned to camp and she added the wood to the fire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 10:22 am

He blinked, "You know region names but not our own? We are actually in Ransei, somewhat close to Oblivia, Almia and from them the next closest is Fiore, Fiore is out of the big leagues, closest to Sinnoh, Spring's from Orre originally, but got her trainer's license in Sinnoh, Tina's actually her first pokemon, I was caught in Sinnoh and Dante was caught in Oblivia, which well, Spring got in a little bit of trouble for, because they don't really have pokeballs in that region and capturing pokemon is seen as pretty bad, but we managed to clear it up before coming here." he explained, helping you set down the extra sticks you had found.
Last edited by eaenidu on Tue May 30, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 10:26 am

"I mean, if Spring was able to understand me, I'd have told her what I would have told that crazed Mimikyu... til I woke up here, I was a human, not a Pokemon." I didn't add that my fursona wasn't one either, or that Pokemon was fictional. It obviously wasn't since I was here. "I know there are others, but I couldn't remember them. Those ones were the ones I was most familiar with."

She shook her head as she muttered, "Gah, wish I was more familiar with the other generations..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 10:35 am

He blinked at that and shook his head "Don't really understand what you're going on about, I've never heard of something like that, Spring might take a few ships though and head back to Sinnoh with you or she might not, I'm unsure it's been a while since a whole new species was found after all." Spring was watching what she was cooking but thanked you both...though you noticed Adam was getting hard as you continued to stay by his side, and he was blushing pretty cutely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 10:47 am

"I wouldn't worry about it much... what I was before I woke up in this forest doesn't matter much." She said... especially as she saw the sight of his hard on. Humming slightly, and rubbing her hip against him, she let one hand slide down to his rear while the other moved to dance her fingers lightly along his length. "Mhm, need some relief there cutie? Hands, mouth, or chest~? I should probably be careful, carrying as I am~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 10:55 am

He blushed and looked away briefly before nodding and guiding you over to a fallen over tree at the edge of the camp site "Whatever you feel up too is fine, don't push yourself." He said with a soft, kind smile as he pet your head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 11:12 am

Smiling, Kayin got to her knees before him, taking hold of her breasts as she wrapped her chest melons around his pillar. It was so hot and hard, and it made her heart race as she drooled over it to help slicken it up more. Then she tilted her head down, giving the head a peck before she began to squeeze and lift her breasts about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 11:47 am

It wasn't as thick as Dante's but it seemed longer, and softer? But not in a bad way, it even had a nice smell, the pre at the tip smelling and tasting like honey and wild flowers of all things, honestly, it smelled tasty~ intoxicating even~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 11:55 am

Finding it to taste and smell such, Kayin found herself unable to keep from leaning down, taking him into her muzzle as well as she turned the titjob into a tit-blowjob. She moaned eagerly around his cock, her body swaying a bit side to side in delight as her tail hiked up... even as she knew she couldn't, or at least shouldn't, take any dicks in her lower holes right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:00 am

He reached down and pet you and you found an odd soothing feeling practically pulsing from him even as he let you completely set the pace and what you wanted to do, only softly petting your head and moaning softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 8:27 am

For a brief moment, as she felt the petting, a tiny part of her wanted to start raping her throat on his pillar... of course another wanted to just climb into his lap and lewdly cuddle him, he was just so darned cute. For now, Kayin stuck to a normal pace as she worked her breasts over and around his pillar, taking turns suckling and bobbing along its length as she wriggled her hips to a beat in her own head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 8:42 am

He hummed and moaned and then started to match your bobs with some thrusts, keeping whatever pace you set as he enjoyed your mouth, the soft gasps and moans, they honestly sounded more girly than your own noises, but, soft caring was also turning you on just as much as the fucking you'd had before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 12:29 pm

His gasps and moans sounding girly gave Kayin an idea. She let a hand move to gather some of her drool, growing slick, before sliding it under them both as she aimed for Adam's backdoor. She made a point of taking as much of his length as she could as she did so, her bust being the only thing stopping her from taking him to the base.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 1:08 pm

Your fingers went in without any resistance at all, in fact your fingers went in so easily, you could tell he was probably somewhat used to getting fucked in the ass, he moaned gently gripping your hair and rolls his hips lightly, his cock quivering, almost cumming but not quite ready right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 1:26 pm

Realizing this, Kayin slips a second finger in and begins pumping, feeling about for his sweet spot as she gets more eager. Lewd slurping sounds begin to come from her as she moans and works her muzzle over his length faster, her own tail twitching in anticipation of the thick cream she is doubtless about to be fed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:21 pm

It took a little work, but you found it, and when you did well, he flooded your mouth and throat with more cum than you were expecting and more than you could handle, it was filling both completely and spilling out in buckets down onto your tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 2:37 pm

Squealing and then gagging and coughing a bit in surprise, Kayin pulls back and lets the rest shower onto her face and chest as she works to swallow what she has, then sticks her tongue out lewdly to catch what more she can as she moaned in delight. His cream was so warm and thick and it made her tingly and warm inside as she swallowed it.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games