The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 10:18 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin
Species: Dreemurr (Goat Monster Type Pokemon)
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... upload.png
Bio: Finding themselves getting into more of a Pokemon mood over a few weeks, from listening to and playing Pokemon games, one day Kayin booted up a Pokemon game and was about to get started when the screen flashed white and their world spun.

Stats:

HP: 8
Attack: 12
Def: 10
Speed: 15
Sp. Def: 15
Sp. Atk: 17

You woke up with a start...to find a girl in a rather crappy pikachu hoodie playing with your tits and smiling. A nice, fat cock was rubbing your pussy lips and she was giggling in a way that made you half terrified by the weird echo it had, and half turned on, then her frankly huge cock was poking, trying to push into your pussy.

Last edited by eaenidu on Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: The Dreemurr Pokemon(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 10:21 am

Kayin squeaked in surprise and found herself trying to figure out what was going on. She felt furry and different, and she had breasts and... there was a Mimikyu on top of her and it had a cock and she clearly wanted to fuck her...

"H~Hey, s~stop that!" She said as she tried to cover herself and scrabble back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 10:34 am

In answer she forced a kiss on your lips, and bit and kissed at your tits as well as she tried to hold you down and push her cock into your hole, she was panting heavily and wasn't responding to your denials at all in fact when you started to pull away, she seemed to start throwing out moves at you, winking at you, giving you big pleading eyes. Even as she groped you and rubbed her cock at you. Trying to force her way into you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Need 4 Rolls, all X5: 2 Sp. Def, 1 HP and 1 Agility
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 11:24 am

56, 84, 59, 54

Still confused and disoriented, Kayin simply gasped into the kiss and cried out at the nips to her nipples. Her body started tingling from such, or maybe it was one of the moves the Mimikyu did... regardless, she wanted to try and get away, at least to get a handle on the situation. But she wasnt sure if that was how things were going ro go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 11:50 am

Mimikyu gave a really Dark giggle that sent all kinds of shivers down your spine before darting off, only to appear, smacking at your crotch, ass, thighs, tits, legs, in a way that was somehow a mix of sexual, a little painful and teasing. Then you were Wrapped up in her hoodie, barely Able to see out, and she whispered into your ear "Let's~ Snuggle~ Forever~" her hands moving and grabbing at your thighs, trying to spread them apart.

First off you get another Agility Roll X3, Succeed and you escape her hold, Fail and Roll a Def X2 to see if you can stay awake under the brutal assault of a High level mon's Z Move turned sexual lol, fail and you'll be fucked into fainting before she even cums once.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Squeaking some more and flailing about a bit, Kayin tried to fight back, and felt a touch of something within her as her hands glowed a bit. With the hoodie on she had trouble seeing, but several white glowing stars began to form in the air around her. (11) The desire to get away remained strong, and she hurriedly pulled off the hoodie and backpedalled away as she squeaked out,

"I~I don't even k~know you! I~I don't even know how I got here, leave me alone!" She then flung her hands out towards the Mimikyu, still not aware they were glowing or the stars presence.

Using Swift, since that seemed a fitting move for Kayin to be able to use
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 12:49 pm

Unfortunately the stars, which you didn't even see, didn't seem to do anything, and Mimikyu was on you again, trying to push and shove and get her cock into you, nothing else seemed to matter to her beyond raping you, and she was sololy focused on getting her cock in your pussy, giving you another chance to try something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 1:06 pm

Again feeling desperate even as she tried to run with the Mimikyu relentlessly giving chase, Kayin tried to think of something. This time, she seemed to have... ideas, and after a moment, something came to mind. She drew on the mystical power she felt within her, and directed it towards the futa anthro following her. Surely... surely this would do something wouldn't it?

Rolled 1d100, got a 6.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 1:21 pm

You saw her get lifted and thrown away, it almost seemed like something 'Shocked' or well 'passed through' her when you did that. Much to her shock, and it seemed to have hurt her by the stunned look on her face, though she wasn't out yet she did seem injured from that. In return though she was rushing at you for another kiss. Though this time her tongue looked much more like a needle, and she was diving for your crotch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Confusion this time, 28 is the roll. Did a roll for my speed though, got a 71 not sure that'll be a pass unless its x5

Kayin wasn't entirely sure what she'd done... had she just used a Pokemon move? That left worrisome questions about herself, but she was still too worried about what might happen if she left this Mimikyu get her hands on her... or her tongue or dick near her pussy. Drawing on that same force, she sent another wave of it out as she then turned and kept running. This time, she also called out "Help! Someone! Anyone! I~I need a hand!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 9:28 pm

Mimikyu landed on you almost passing out, but her kiss had her tongue go up your ass thanks to your turning around and then you felt yourself being drained...Leach Life and Draining Kiss mixed into a single move, working together to heal her. And making you weaker and more tired if you couldn't get away.

Def X4 To stay up, Succeed and you can do another attack roll of some sort X4 based on what attack you do, fail and you're too drained of energy to continue the fight, while she hasn't been using the most effective moves she is pretty high level. Oh and if you fail Roll a HP X5 to see if you are just exhausted or if you faint
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 7:18 am

31 defense roll, special attack roll 55 Psychic

Gasping, then groaning, Kayin squirmed and struggled to keep herself going. She was determined damnit... as much as the combination of attacks was feeling... draining and yet at the same time weirdly pleasurable, she didn't want to just be some random Pokemon's cocksock. Drawing on the power within her again, she unleashed it upon the Mimikyu as she growled and her eyes flashed red.

"I~I said Leave me alone!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 8:15 am

She finally seemed to listen to you, she didn't seem close to blacking out or anything, in fact she seemed perfectly calm, then she giggled again "Kaykays~ Enjoy getting raped by trainer mon~ They tend to be way more brutal about it than us wild mon~ You probably attracted some trainers with your yelling though...so they're probably gonna make you hurt lots and lots~ After All~ Trainers don't care about their pokemon~ Anyways have fun with that~" She sing songed before just appearing to vanish. leaving you alone, with those mocking words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 10:07 am

Panting heavily, Kayin slumped down a bit, shivering just a bit at her haunting words. Given the way most Pokemon games were presented, such words seemed to conflict with what she knew of Pokemon. Though at the same time, not all trainers were nice or cared a super lot about their pokemon. Still, maybe she'd had bad experiences with trainers or other captured Pokemon? Maybe she was the ghost of a pokemon abused by their trainer?

At any rate, Kayin pulled herself together and tried to carefully make her way... well, away from where she and that ghost pokemon had been.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:52 pm

As you were trying to get away, a mixture of fear, lust, pleasure, confusion, and more emotions than you could figure out right now were coursing through you. And then something beaned into the back of your head, you heard a click, and suddenly you were being sucked into something. The question was if you were still strong enough to resist it?

HP X4 To see if you resist Capture.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:06 am

(53)

Dealing with all the emotions, the chase, and really the situation as it was made it nigh impossible for Kayin to resist what came next. She bleated in surprise all the same as she struggled briefly, but quickly found herself to be too tired to resist as she just found herself reluctantly submitting to what she could only assume was the capture process.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 2:29 am

You weren't let out right away, you felt some time had passed before your ball opened and a rather cute girl was grinning at you "Alright! A New Pokemon type! Don't worry I was just using my Pokedex on you, and getting to a safe space, anyways~ Lay down and spread your legs, The professor called me and we totes need to work on seeing what breeds with you, And I got a few Egg Groups we can try!" She was giggled and hummed a little trying to decide which pokemon she had to breed you first as she looked at her pokeballs, they were on her wrist as a bracelet and the one she was putting back was a quick ball, which must be your's.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:45 am

Special Defense roll to resist order- 74 lol

Kayin squeaked as she was called forth, taking a moment to register everything around her. Her first thought was that her trainer was quite cute, finding herself wanting to either nuzzle into and grope her breasts... or stuff the girl into her own bosom. Also that there was just an instant sort of acknowledgement in her head that the girl in question was her trainer. She then blinked at the order, but rather than find such strange, or weird, or even have a desire to say or do anything else...

Kayin nodded and spread her legs, smiling and blushing as she said, "Alright, my Trainer. I~I'll be happy to help with such. T~Though, I~I'm a virgin so... I~I hope the other 'Mon will be gentle." A small part of her wanted to squeak at how easily she followed the order, yet... it didn't feel wrong to do so. It felt right to obey her trainer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 3:01 am

She hummed "Hmm~ I guess~ Nidoking will be the best fit, I don't want too much attention, here, lick my pussy while Dante does his best to breed you alright?" She asked letting out a cute shiny, male Nidoking from a Premier Ball, he looked ready to fight, and then looked confused as he looked around first at his trainer and then down at you on your back, spreading your legs "I'm lost." He said after a few seconds, before your new trainer giggled and sat on your face, her panties discarded "Come on Dante! I need you to try and breed her! Professor's Orders!" She seemed to think for a second "Oh Right, Dreemurr I need to think of a nickname for you, but my name's Spring Darling, now get licking your Darling while you get bred please~?" she purred wiggling her hips as you felt Dante grabbing your thighs and butt, teasing at your pussy with his fingers as his eyes looked you over, you could feel them.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 3:08 am

A part of Kayin's mind screamed just a bit at the mention of a Nidoking, weren't they supposed to be really huge? Or was her memory playing tricks on her? Yet at the same time, there was a rush and a thrill as she nodded at her trainer's orders and spread her legs a bit wider while licking her muzzle in anticipation. Already, her folds seemed to be growing wet and slick to prepare for the insertion to come... especially as she saw the member in question. "O~Oh my... h~he's a stud... and a cute one..." Kayin found herself murmured, just before her trainer sat on her face. As she did so, Kayin began to dutifully lap at her folds as her hands came up to rub at her thighs and hips.

The mention of a nickname made Kayin briefly pull back as she said, "A pleasure to be your Pokemon, Trainer Spring~ My name is Kayin, and I'll do my very best~" She shivered in delight as she felt Dante grabbing her, blushing as she looked past and cooed, "I'm in your care, Dante~ this is my first time~ Make it fun please~" She then got back to work, lapping and trying to push her muzzle into Spring's folds.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games