The Ultimate Breeder [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Ultimate Breeder [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 7:40 am

You had her wrapped around your finger, or were you wrapped around hers and just letting out your slutty side? It was hard to tell... though you felt a very strange tingling in your womb that did start distract you even as Natalie flipped you onto all fours, lifted one of your legs up to rest on her shoulder, and drilled into you wildly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 8:04 am

I squealed and moaned and came "Y~Yesh~ L~Lil Sis is having big sis' baby~" I could barely think, I was cumming my brains out, but that was the first thing that came to mind, all I could compare it too was when Umbar came inside me, even if I was blacking out at the time, something in my instincts screaming that I was producing an egg "I~I can't wait to meet her~" I moaned out, delirious in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 11:14 am

That... seemed to make Natalie freeze. Stop even. Her cock was still hard... hell, it was firing another load into you. But she squeaked as she asked, "W~Wait, y~you... c~can't be serious, r~right? T~That's not..." But indeed, you knew it for fact... you were pregnant. Though... you also knew it was going to still be a Pokemon egg... and it'd come out as a Ditto like you, though... it'd probably have traits from both of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 11:42 am

I giggled and nodded "Hmm~ It's an egg~? Ditto~? Think it's normal Ditto though~" I said happily kissing my trainer, the feeling of being pregnant was flooding my head with happiness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 12:01 pm

Natalie blinked... then squeaked. And then flopped over as she promptly passed out, her dick popping out of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 1:55 am

I blinked, but crawled into her lap, and kept on riding, she was obviously still horny and the least I could do was milk her dry of cum while she was out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 8:22 am

Her cock was certainly still hard, though she was completely konked out and only moaned and groaned in her sleep as you rode her. Still, it felt insanely good for you, your body seemingly now rather able to easily adjust to whatever cock plunged into you... perhaps you really could have taken both the other day~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 8:36 am

I just found my eyes closing and I was mindlessly bouncing on her lap, enjoying myself too much to quit, at least, until she either woke up or her cock went soft.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games