The Ultimate Breeder [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Ultimate Breeder [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 10:04 am

Krissy quirked a brow at your babbling, but unlike the others seemed to at least catch them. "Mhm, if you want me to. Don't think humans and Pokemon can interbreed. No I'm here to keep an eye on ya, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Just try to relax kiddo." She pets your head gently, even as you still find yourself glancing towards her cock. A soft, alluring, minty smell almost seems to be coming from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:46 pm

I Blinked and shivered a bit, feeling wet from just her scent, flashes of what, Umbar? Had done were appearing in my mind, I tried to shake it off and focus. Was something stopping them from understanding that I used to be human or something? I thought I was pretty clear? "I know for a fact that Humans and Pokemon used to get married, I'm also know some pokemon used to be humans, Like my kind." I tried to say it in a different way, maybe that would help her understand? Even as my eyes kept returning to stare at her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:05 am

"That's news to me" Krissy said with a shrug, shifting as she placed her hands on her hips. This also made her cock twitch and bob a bit as it remained at your eye-level, a part of you unable to not help but want a small taste. "Anyways, since you're up, I can signal for Nurse Joy to come bring ya something to eat, then we can go to Natalie and let her know you're doing alright~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 2:32 am

I was wiggling and staring at her cock but after some thought I pulled away from it "M~Maybe after my babies come out, I~It'll be hard enough with Eight Eggs, I~I have to wait to have your's." I managed to say with some difficulty, not even realizing I was confirming I'd have her babies later. Then I realized I didn't know the answer to her question and found myself asking "U~um Yes right, I'd like food." I told her, settling in and cuddling my new eggs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:46 am

Krissy giggled, rubbing her cock briefly against your cheek as she said, "That sounds fun, but I think you're a little lost. You already laid the eggs. I could knock ya up again if ya wanted though~!" She gave you a headpat before skipping on off, leaving you a chance to try and sort out your thoughts more. Of course, your mind occasionally wandered to the fun you had with Umber, and on top of that you imagined what fun you could have with the glaceon...

Though also, you found yourself knowing that you could, most importantly, use a pokemon move. One that was intrinsic to a Ditto.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 2:50 am

I blinked "I meant after the eggs hatch..." I muttered with a huffy blush, before watching her skip out and shook my head, how the hell could I use a ditto move? Did I merge with the Ditto or something I saw on my screen? That was the only thing I could think of having happened, Wait, were dittos like slime futa here? What would happen if an actual ditto fucked me? I found my thoughts spinning around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:58 am

This leaves you imagining a slime ditto futa coming up and fucking you like crazy with two dicks and a slime tentacle stuffed down your throat which was... rather hot. Nurse Joy soon arrived though with a bowl that had food that thankfully didn't look like the food pokemon normally tended to eat in some of the shows at least. Natalie came along soon after, you noting now she only had three pokeballs on her belt.

"Glad you're doing alright Cass~!" She said as she practically threw herself at you, which meant your face was smooshed into your breasts, and you could also feel her bulge through her skirt. Most importantly though... your first instincts were to hug or nuzzle back into your trainer. At least for a moment, there didn't even seem to be a question of it in your head... Natalie was your trainer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 3:07 am

I Found myself following instincts a bit more than I meant too, instead thanks to my thoughts and the instincts I found myself transforming again, this time towards her, I kept my body the same size and shape as myself for the most part, but my face shifted, my hair turned mostly into her red, with the tips my purple and was styled like her but thanks to my smaller chest my hair covered my nipples, my eyes were still the same normal color too, I basically looked like her little sister "Big Sis was worried~? Sorry~" I found myself looking up as her as I nuzzled back, and instinctively ground my crotch against her bulge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 3:11 am

She squeaked a bit in surprise and blushed, but then drank in the sight of you and said, "Huh... that's... fucking cute and sexy hot at the same time... mhm... f~fuck..." She seemed to be in control at the moment, but you could feel her bulge grow a bit bigger as she pat your head and hugged you close. "Y~Yeah I was, y~you and Umber both were comatose once the fertility boosters ran out of juice, but you took an extra day and a half to recover compared to her!"

She also smiled down at you. "Don't worry about the eggs, they are alright~ I'm sure they'll grow into lovely young Eevees in no time and make someone else very happy to have such a cute mon as their own~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 3:25 am

I blinked at her a bit and then blinked some more, who the hell gave pokemon away?! "Of Course I was out! It was my first time having sex! I never even touched someone's hand before!" I said embarrassed by her words "I'm not strong or anything, but, I don't need to be since big sis will love and protect me right~?" I asked, hugging her, nuzzling her breasts and pushing my hips down "I was really looking forwards to my babies breeding me too~ So you'll have to breed me instead master~ I was Born and Raised a human you know~ I only became a pokemon barely before meeting you~ Big sis is so mean~ She gave away her lil sis' virginity~ she didn't even take it for herself~" I found myself almost playfully whining, I'd never felt like this before~? Was this the Ditto parts~? I was never this outgoing~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 3:32 am

Natalie was left gaping and blushing brilliantly at your words, seemingly not having expected you to act like this all of a sudden. But it was also exceptionally clear that such turned her on, and suddenly you were being kissed fiercely by her, her breasts rubbing and grinding into your own as she groped and felt up your ass and chest before running her hand through your hair as she moaned into the kiss, grinding her bulge against you.

When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "I~I actually wanted to have a turn at ya... but well, Lil' Sis passed out so I wasn't just going to screw ya while ya were out cold~ Half the fun is having ya be awake to enjoy it and make such lovely sounds~"

You were then straddled on the pokecenter bed, Natalie guiding one of your hands to her panties as she locked lips again, seeming to really enjoy rubbing her breasts against your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 am

I blushed I wasn't expecting it either, and I wasn't expecting the kissing, or the groping and I felt myself getting wet from her treatment, "Silly Sis~ I was trying to pull you into my pussy at the start, but you got the wrong hole~ Now you have to make it up to me~ I don't want just a turn~ Lil Sis wants her big sis to breed her pussy until Big Sis' balls are completely empty~" I purred, shuddering and happily kissing her back as I freed her cock and rubbed my pussy on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 7:59 am

Natalie was blushing, but as you pulled her cock out it was quite clear she was hard as a rock and her member was bulging. She did tease you briefly, rubbing your slit with her cockhead, before she went ahead and slammed balls deep into you, groaning as she felt your hot, wet insides.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 8:05 am

I let out a moan, normally I'd be too embarrassed and way too intimidated to try anything like this, but as it was? I found myself kissing my trainer "B~Big Sis~ So big~ Breed your naughty lil sis~ Teach your lil sis her place as your cock sock~" I begged, for the moment at least lost in my new instincts, and the fact that I found myself liking Natalie, for some reason, that I couldn't place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 8:30 am

"K~Keep talking like that, and I'll actually adopt ya as my little sis and fuck you everyday." Natalie panted hard, her cock throbbing as she very much seemed to get rather turned on at such talk from you. And of course, her cock twitching so inside you... you were able to feel every inch of it as she start driving into you. You weren't sure if she actually could breed you, but that didn't matter... you were now horny enough that you definitely wanted her to sate the burning need inside you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 8:34 am

I shuddered and moaned "B~Big sis~ I~I want B~big Sis' Big Cock~ Big Load~ all Day~ Every Day~ I'll be ` good lil sis~ I'll drain you daily~" I moaned and mewled happily slamming my hips to meet her thrusts, and now that I wasn't fucked crazy, I could feel my pussy eagerly flexing, rubbing and trying to milk the cock inside me, there was no way what my pussy was doing was humanly possible, it had to be the ditto bits, but it felt so good that I didn't care, I needed my Trainer's Cum inside of me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 8:50 am

"H~hahh... e~everyday... L~Lil Sis p~promises?" She groans as she starts fucking you harder and faster. You have no trouble taking her cock, your body seeming to be more able now to handle such things with ease. Her cock was smacking into your cervix and g-spot with every plunge and it was making it harder to think as pleasure washed firmly over you again and again. Your trainer was fucking you so well, so good... Trainer's cock was making your mind melt~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 10:18 pm

I squealed in pleasure and kissed her deeper, it felt like my pussy was sucking her off while she fucked it, my brain felt a little overwhelmed but I wasn't blacking out yet "Y~Yesh~ Lil Sis' pussy is open for big sis to use~ Every day~ Ready to drain Big Sis' Balls empty like a good lil sis~ my pussy wants to greedily drink all big sis' loads~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 2:42 am

That seemed to flick a switch for her, because for the next ten minutes she railed into you harder, faster, more oomph, more speed. It didn't take much to reduce you to a point where you were cumming again and again. And she did indeed seem determined to empty herself into you as she dropped several loads into you all the while...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

HP x5 or under to see if you stay conscious or if you faint from the sudden more wild dicking
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 3:33 am

I was cumming my brains out, but, well, we both weren't hopped up on fertility drugs right now, so even with how wild she was being I stayed awake, being a good little sister and begging for more~ Begging for babies~ begging to be my big sis' cum sock~ every lewd word and idea I could spout out to seduce my trainer more and make this better for her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games