A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am

The same girl piped up again "I Read that they were tied closely with chaos, well the ones that aren't actually animals but instead are actual monsters, I want to turn my womb and ovaries into a seedbed for Chaos Monsters, Tentacle and otherwise I read something about Chaos magic letting you do all sorts of crazy things...I was hoping to let some live inside me and keep me constantly pregnant?" She asked, which made your current lover cum again...and this time you were truly bloated with cum and had it leaking down your legs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 7:14 am

"Some of them are tied with chaos... but chaos magick itself isn't intrinsically tied to them..." Kayin began, (55, 15) only to squeal at this and blush and finally glare at the one who'd turned her panties into portal panties. "Alright miss, you've had your fun, undo that magic before I do, if this keeps up, no one else will get to have fun without your sloppy fifths!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 7:24 am

She blinked and blushed at getting called out, but actually came again just from you glaring at her but she pulled a small ball out from her crotch, your rather sloppy and gaping pussy easy to see pussy was gaping on the ball itself...but her cum wasn't leaking through it, instead it was leaking down your legs, she didn't seem to know what to do now that she was caught, meanwhile the other girl lifted her hand up "I'd be willing to be your pussy cleaner miss!" You saw a few girls blushing as they looked between the three of you, while some were also pitching tents here and there. It seemed that in this class at least, only two of your students were really able to act on their desires.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 7:36 am

"You and anyone else who wants to be pussy cleaner's can~" Kayin said as she then called out to the student, "You need to have better control so I can be shared with all the student's I'll be teaching. If you can learn to control it, you'll have freer access to my wholes. Sound fair~?" (9) She then smirked and reached out with her magic, lightly fondling the groins of everyone in class, male, female, and futa alike.

"No need to be shy in my class everyone~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 7:42 am

Your Student was now buried in your pussy eating the cum leaking out of you happily while the futa blushed at your words "I um, I'm not used to having one...I wasn't born with it, my, um, my sister was playing around with Chaos and Life magic, and I um, got this? I~I've kinda had it for less than a week." she muttered as you felt up your class you only found one male in your whole class of Twenty One Students. And he looked more girly than most of the class.

Last edited by eaenidu on Sat May 27, 2023 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 7:55 am

Humming at this, she considered it for a moment before saying, "Think of it as an extra credit assignment then. If you do well, you'll also get extra points for your class grade." She pushed the girl between her thighs, humping her face a bit as she glanced to the girly looking guy. "Of course, any students willing to help her out, be they girl, futa, or guy, can also get some extra credit points. Any takers~?" She made a point of briefly and teasingly poking at the backdoor of the male student as she said that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 8:00 am

He blushed but then got up...and then walked over and took her entire cock up his ass...which promptly made her start slamming into him without any restraint, he also started licking at the ball she was using to fuck you, giving you the experience of somehow having two completely independent tongues in your pussy at the same time. Seems the ball was bit more impressive than just a portal linkage.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 8:04 am

"Good boy~ I bet you two will get along nicely... mhm, both quite cute too~" Kayin replied with a giggle, then hummed as she said, "This is actually a good chance to give the first basic principle of Chaos Magick. Focus. Concentration. Yeah its important for all magic, but more so when delving into Chaos. Even the slightest errant thought, the tiniest twitch of form in the subconscious can mess with whatever you're trying to do with it. Its why experimenting with it can be so exciting... and dangerous~"

All the while she said this, she was combing her hand through the girls hair and letting out occasional moans as she humped the girls face, while her magic continued to lightly tease the rest of the class.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 8:08 am

The girl between your legs was giving you all of her attention, but the rest of the class was blushing and nervous. Well, Except the futa who had came in you, she was completely lost in the boy's ass, and said boy looked like his brains were about ready to leak out of his head...he might have been a virgin...oops~ His cumming face was pretty cute though~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 8:43 am

(31)

Humming a bit, she let her magic halt as she shrugged and said, "Well, enough teasing for the rest of you now, unless folks ask for me to resume it. We still have," She glances at the clock, "30 minutes, so would folks prefer since this is day 1 for us to just introduce ourselves and share a bit, or go ahead and start conjurations lessons?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 8:47 am

They were all staring at you, and then all of them wiggled one way or another before one slowly stuttered and introduced herself, which the rest of the class soon followed, sharing some basic things about themselves, the only ones were didn't were the two currently lost in sex in the back and the girl between your legs who only introduced herself as "Lucy Goodlove" before diving into your well used pussy again.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games