A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:29 am

She took a few seconds of blinking to recover and then a very much not human tongue was exploring your folds, it didn't hurt in fact, you came, each and every time her tongue teased your fold, soon enough her face and hair were soaking wet with your pussy juices, and you couldn't pass out, even as you came more than you had in your life.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:36 am

Squealing and wondering just what sort of tongue this gal had, Kayin did the only thing they could do in the current situation- scream their pleasure for anyone passing near her room to hear and continue riding the tongue. She wasn't even sure if she had the strength to get up and off her face if she wanted to!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:53 am

Claire was licking, and licking and licking and even after you came so much you past out you woke back up to her still licking and came again, you were even more sensitive and she hadn't slowed down at all, you weren't sure of the time, but you were soon passing out again, and then, finally, when you woke up the next time...you were still cumming, you were so sensitive that it felt like you had a little orgasm wihtb every beat of your heart or breath of Claire's on your sex...speaking of Claire she seemed to be sleeping with her mouth buried in your pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:56 am

It took... considerable and very, very careful effort to pull herself off Claire. She stumbled to the the dresser, using a spell to clean herself up before slumping into a recliner nearby. She glanced at the clock... it was late... she'd have time to get some sleep in before classes started in the morning and eat, but not much else. "N~Note to self... b~be careful around Miss Claire... phew." She then closed her eyes, passing out again rather swiftly with how tired she was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 3:04 am

When you woke up...it was to cumming as Claire sat on your lap and shoved her tongue down your throat "You need to get ready~ Breakfast is soon~" She called before standing up and casually walking out, still naked and coated with your juices head to toe.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 3:18 am

Gurgling and choking a bit in surprise, Kayin quickly got dressed, throwing on her old school uniform as the first thing and the new robe to go with it as she marched on off to breakfast. She'd not eaten much yesterday so it was time to make up for it a bit... then she'd head on off and get ready for teaching the first class of the day! She was so excited! And nervous! And thanks to Claire, a tad horny! But mostly nervouscited.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 6:10 am

The first day wasn't really "Teaching" it was more get used to your classes at least, according to a piece of paper you only half remember thanks to most of your mind last night being devoted to Claire's Tongue or pussy. Walking in to the Cafeteria room you saw that there was both long tables and small round tables for students to gather at and food appeared on their plates, you also saw Claire up at a long table with other teachers, each chair had a name above it for the teachers and you found yourself almost completely opposite of Claire.

Instead for breakfast you found yourself sitting next to another young teacher, it wasn't Claire but she wasn't wearing much more...she was in a cowkini and at first you thought a headband with fake cow ears and horns but looking a bit closer you realized they were real, she just had a ribbon to help hold her hair back. "Well Hi There you must be the new gal, um, Cheyanne?" She asked mispronouncing your name on accident "I'm Bebe, well Bella Belle but everyone calls me Bebe, nice ta meet ya, I'm Care and Breeding of Magical Creatures teacher here!" She said, giving you a kiss on the cheek and a hug as she introduced herself.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 6:48 am

Sliding into her seat, (17) she smiled at the teacher sitting next to her. For some reason after Claire, she didnt find the idea of a teacher barely wearing anything to be all that odd. She was a bit surprised to realize she was a moo-girl. She shook her head and repeated her name kindly as she returned the hug and kiss to the cheek quite readily. Everyone here was so friendly~! And pretty too come to think of it.

"Kayin. Conjuration, and Magical Theory teacher for the higher years." Kayin replied as she tapped her plate and smiled as a breakfast aligned to her tastes appeared before her. She happily dug in, taking glances about the table and the rest of the cafeteria every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 6:57 am

She nodded "Ah Kayin Right right, sorry bought that." she said as she ate, you talked a little with her and then something caught your attention? A Portal nearby? Even as you felt a cock sliding into your pussy your mind just assumed it was part of some students home work or something, nothing to worry about, even as the cock filled you more and more and spread you more and more, even as it pushed into the deeper parts of your pussy, even into your womb, well, it was nothing to worry about!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:02 am

Kayin gasped and shivered, squirming and rolling her hips about as the cock speared into her. Her eyes closed briefly, her pussy, cervix, and womb all clinging to it as she panted just a bit. She blushed, but just smiled at anyone who might have looked her way in concern as she did her best to focus on eating. Of course, her occasional squirming did mean she was basically grinding herself atop the cock in question.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:09 am

As you ground, you suddenly felt the cock pull back, and then forwards, and then it felt like something was squeezing around your womb, and pussy, like you were being forced tighter, and then you were getting womb fucked faster than you thought guys could go, still seeing nothing wrong as you ate, even as the cock was practically prodding at your ovaries with every crazy thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:17 am

It should have felt strange, but Kayin found that with just a smidge of effort, she could continue doing exactly what she was doing as if she wasn't getting fucked by a cock through a portal. If anything, it actually made it hotter, though every so often she did have to be careful so she didn't cough or spit out her food. After she was half way through her meal, she also started lifting her hips a bit to help it out~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:30 am

As you started helping...it got even more wild, and faster and harder, and looking up you could just see a student, looking up at you while acting like she was sleeping, her hand you could barely tell was moving, jacking herself off you'd think, if she wasn't doing it in time with the cock currently trying to break your womb into it's shape, she seemed quite needy, maybe you should make sure she knew that she could use your pussy if there was need? After all, teachers were supposed to help students right? And she seemed to need help! Maybe you could stabilize the connection so her toy? Whatever she had would stay connected to your pussy so she could use it as needed? So many ideas on how to help her~

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:45 am

Kayin blushed as she saw the student in question who seemed to be using her pussy and womb so eagerly. She had a few ideas, but she wasn't sure which one the student would want the most. So for the moment, as she finished her food, she just focused on riding and pleasing the cock as best as she could, her inner walls wrapping around and clinging to the pillar as it drove into her again and again and she braced herself just a bit on the table.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:52 am

This continued on until breakfast was almost over, and then your womb was flooding so much that you were thankful you were wearing robes, in normal clothing you were sure your belly would be visible from how much cum was now flooding into your womb, it was leaking out onto your panties just from how much she fired into you...she also didn't pull out, letting her cock rest in you, still hard, it seemed that she had connected the portal to your panties.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:59 am

Blushing brilliantly as she got up, as while she hadn't found everything else to be strange, she was a bit bashful about how swollen with cum her tum was now. Still, she hurried on off to class, letting the movements as she walked continue to stimulate the cock that seemed to have decided to remain inside her panties via the portal in them. She did make a mental note to speak to the student as soon as she had a chance though, yet she hadn't seen her when she'd gotten up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 8:21 am

The girl, well futa, was apparently a new student, you knew this thanks to your first class being all first years and she was sitting in it, at the back, and you as her hand move solely to try and stealthily jack off, though it was slower to not bring to much attention, she was still planning to use you, other students were also in and waiting, it seems some left breakfast early to make sure to get to class on time, you had a few students almost miss the start time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 9:04 am

Blushing and squirming just a bit, she opened up her first class by introducing herself, then noting to all of the students as she sat on the front of her desk, (9) "If any of you need anything, anything at all, I'm here to help. And you can always see me after class too~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 1:13 am

You didn't even notice that you were showing off your cum leaking panties, but all the students were staring at you with their full attention, you still hadn't done any sort of roll call yet but well, you found the student using your pussy started slamming into your womb even harder than before, fucking you with all she was worth, a student lifted her hand "Teacher! Can you teach us how to get raped by tentacles from another plane I want to have a tentacle monster live in my womb!" She said happily, making other students blush or stare at the crazily blunt girl who had no shame on her face, just a smile.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 5:09 am

(21)

Mhm, she's a cutie~ Kayin thought to herself, humming as the one student kept fucking her pussy hard and fast, getting a little used to it as she spread her legs to let it be more obvious, her skirt hiking up just a bit.

"I can certainly teach you all how to conjure some up, but those won't stick around permanently without quite a bit of effort. For that, you'd need to talk to the summoning professor~" Kayin replied smoothly.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games