A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 11:33 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... osplay.png
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.png (ignore the male half)
Bio: A young witch who once she finished her schooling, went on a trip around the world to gain some more experience and did some tutoring along the way, when she returned to her neck of the woods she sought out a teaching job. Her speciality was Conjuration and Chaos Magic Theory, and she was quite happy when she landed a job teaching at a school for witches and wizards finishing their last few years.
Notes: Likes to wear her uniform from her days in her schooling, other times adopts something more modern and common among non-magical schools.

The Headmistress from when you were a student happily greeted you, she was still in charge it seemed, she wasn't your headmistress, you simply knew her from when your schools played against each other a few times. But she was the one who hired you. She led you around, showing you the school, your classroom, where you would be eating and then finally she showed you to your room, then she offered to give you a drink and you found yourself staring at a pre leaking cock coming from her skirt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: A Dreamy Teacher(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:42 am

It was interesting being at the school that hers had played against in competition, but it had been the first to reply to her application and it had just as good a reputation. She nodded as she worked to memorize the layout of the school so she'd be less likely to get lost. When they got to her room and she sat down and was offered a drink, she said, "Sure~" And when she was presented with the headmistress's cock, simply parted her lips and started sucking the cock, humming softly to herself as she pulled out the papers listing the schedule for the classes she'd be teaching.

"Mhm... this ish yummy~ Thanksh~" Kayin murmured around the cock as she bobbed along, her attention split between sipping up pre and sucking the cock and looking over what she'd been given.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 11:52 am

The Headmistress, Hilde Baudelaire simply pat you gently "We aim to impress after all! I'm sure you'll be well loved by the school students and teachers!" She said with a smile as she continued to gently guide you on her cock, easily fixing your posture and helping you to suckle on the dick and check you paperwork, showing you the proper way as she called it, it still took you until you had finished all your paperwork before she finally gave you the best treat instead of just pre though.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:55 am

Kayin enjoyed slurping along, more so as she got the instructions for how to do it better. She'd always liked learning after all. When she got the special treat, the drink, she moaned a bit and happily drank it down, pulling off and leaving the Headmistress's tip on her tongue as she went "Aaaah~" so she could catch the rest in her mouth. She swirled it about then, savoring the taste before swallowing. "Thanks, that was really refreshing~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:10 pm

She giggled "Don't mention it, I'll be happy to take care of you, and part of that's checking on you, maybe we should make this a daily thing for the first semester and if things stay calm we can make it a...once a week thing then?" she offered petting your head as she hid her cock away again, after hearing whatever you said either way she'd head out to get some rest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:16 pm

"Mhm... I think weekly actually sounds good. Maybe we can make it daily if things aren't too hectic?" Regardless, once she left, Kayin finished unpacking her things, then spent the rest of the day working out her lesson plans for the classes she'd be teaching for the first nine weeks. Good thing she'd gotten this job just before the school year started~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:35 pm

You were left alone, at least, until a rather pretty woman showed up knocking "Hello~ It's me~ Claire's Hallows~ the name~ Teacher of Herbology's the game~ I heard we had a new teacher this year~?" she sing songed as she entered, smiling as she came up to you, hugging your head into her breasts with a smile, she was also very much naked.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:46 pm

Kayin blinked as the new teacher arrived. Not because of her not expecting any other teachers... the Headmistress had said such was a possibility. No, she was surprised to find her wearing nothing at all, and squeaked as her face was pressed into her chest. "I~I uh, its a pleasure to meet you bu~but uh, why in Morgana's name are you naked!?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:50 pm

She giggled at you stuttering "Herbology! Did you know there's at least twenty seven species of magical plants that target females wearing clothes, but not naked females?" She asked with a laugh "Plus I'm a druid, my magic works better when Skyclad, ya know, naked!" She said without any hint of shame "It's nothing to be embarrassed about it's some tits and a pussy, the worst that'll happen is that someone might get off thinking about me." she joked with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:52 pm

Well, okay, when it was explained like that, it made quite a bit of sense... though an image of the two rubbing against each other, making out in front of students, briefly flashed through her mind. Then she imagined them both getting screwed by plants. Shaking her head, she said, "T~That'd explain being naked in your classroom, but uh, t~this is my personal room?" She questioned, still a bit taken by surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:57 pm

She hummed "Oh~ That~ Yeah that's cause I'm a Nudist, Religiously Speaking my circle of druids, the ones that I learned from and stuff, Strictly naked, except for jewelry and walking around with piercings would be even more sexier, so I just go naked." She said with a giggle, still hugging you to her tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:08 pm

Well, if that was the case, she supposed she could handle that. "C~Could have told me before k~knocking... I~I am new you know." She returned the hug, then found herself nuzzling into Miss Claire's breasts as she reached a hand up to give the cat ears she saw a soft little scritch. She'd had a cat gal witch friend in her school year who absolutely loved getting her ears scritched, and she figured Claire would too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 1:15 pm

Claire seemed to almost teleport into your lap, nuzzling you and your hand and you could feel a wet spot forming on your thigh, ah...if she was that sensitive to ear scritches....you could probably make her cum by teasing her tailbone. "Hmm~ Most humans don't like touching our ears~ It's a show of wanting to mate to some of us you know~ Other's it just closeness~" She purred pressing her breasts more heavily into you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm

"I~I know... I had a classmate who was a cat gal." Kayin said with a giggle, smiling as she scritched both ears, then just to see if she was less or more sensitive then her former classmate, decided to reach down, scritch softly at the base of her tail, then gently took two fingers and began stroking from base to tip as she nuzzled her cat ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 1:25 pm

Claire, Promptly began humping you, slamming her pussy into your crotch and cumming hard, yowling in pleasure, she might be a bit backed up, because she didn't seem to want to stop and was trying to get you naked as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Having accepted the nudity of the fellow teacher and chanced teasing her like this, Kayin just giggled and happily stripped down, then guided her over to her bed. She pushed her down on her side, hand continuing to toy with her tail as she leaned down to start licking at and rubbing at the good kitty's pretty pink folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 7:08 pm

Said kitty's legs were wrapping around your head and she was purring so loudly you were sure your bed was vibrating her hips moving as she humped at your face, with her currently blissed out state you were sure you could just sit on her face if you wanted, and she'd lick or maybe something interesting...after all your magic was something special when used for fun~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 1:15 am

As tempting as it was to use her magic or sit on the pretty kitty gal's face, Kayin decided instead to go ahead and simply focus on making Miss Claire feel as good as she could, enjoying the sounds and sight she was putting on as she circled her tongue around the girls love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:16 am

Your fellow teacher, was quite obviously a complete Bottom you found, and not even a power bottom, she was helpless, moaning, yowling, purring puddy in the palm of your hand and no matter how much you teased her she never tried to take control, she was a total pillow princess and was all to happy to coat your bed in her scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:19 am

Stopping after about ten minutes of such, she giggled and finally moved to straddle the girl's face, rubbing her own dampened folds against the feline gal's lips as she said, "Your turn, make me feel good a bit too so my bed's not just smelling of you~"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games