Not What I Bargained For! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Not What I Bargained For! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:23 am

"Mhmhm... so many ideas... so many things to do to my lovely wifey~" She purred, starting to thrust into you now as she got more into it. Even if she wasn't up for doing such, the words still teased her and made her pleasure you more as you came more, starting to get close to cumming with every other thrust again as you found your surface thoughts imagining such things and finding such to be soooo sexy and hot, your mind torn between your core where you remained yourself and the surface that wanted to be a good sexy housewife for your new loving hubby~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:28 am

I Hummed and giggled "I Don't know what you like hubby but there's plenty of things we could do if you want~ Besides just doing lewd stuff like sex or forcing me to wear only your cum or stuff, we could do humiliation stuff, you could even do something like force me to let dogs mount me and nobody would find it weird thanks to your deal!" I really wanted my spastic surface brain to shut up, I was blushing in humiliation already, the hentai I had read apparently wasn't a good thing to have your brain just spout ideas from, and I was cumming to much to even try and hold back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:38 am

Your brain, or surface brain at least, spouting such ideas was making her harder, and soon she slammed into you, flooding you with more of her thick dick seed and creamy jizz as you came hard once more. The pleasure was dizzying as she hummed then chuckled and said, "Think I might often times walk fuck you to wherever we are going~" She did however pull off as she said, "Go ahead and clean up, I'll get dressed then we'll go get those piercings and tats for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:47 am

I slumped against her panting and shaking, my body taking a little to recover before I started scooping up the cum on my pussy and drinking it down, I loved her cock and her taste, why would I waste her precious cum just washing it off, of course I'd eat it! I smiled at her as I swirling the cum around with my tongue, being a good wife and showing off for her a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 2:56 am

She sashayed on off, while you tried to sort your thoughts out. It was a bit hard... here and there it almost felt like your surface thoughts were infecting your inner core. You felt worry that you might be losing it a bit... more so when a few minutes later she came out and happily scooped you up, turned you around, and then plunged you onto her cock again before walking on out the door as she walk fucked you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 3:02 am

I shook my head, trying to clear up my thoughts, and ignore the worry that she was out of sight, I didn't like her, I didn't want to be near her, stupid body. And then she came out and I hugged her rubbing my cheek on hers and kissing her happily as I rolled my hips "I want babies~ As many as I can get~ Okay Hubby~ A Good Wife gives birth at least every Ten Months, Every nine in better~ So work hard to keep my womb full~ and my tits heavy~" I purred in her ear, being a good wife was so fun~ Shut up! No~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 3:17 am

"Mhm... even when you are swollen with our children, I'll still be keeping ya on my dick as often as I can~" She purred into your ear, kissing you firmly as she groped your ass and breasts. Each step had her driving up into you, her cock head rubbing at your cervix each time as you started being seen. Even though no one was batting an eyelash at the fact you were naked and being fucked as you walked, there was still shame, embarrassment... pleasure, arousal... and she added to it by sometimes thrusting up, her cock tip spreading your cervix a bit wide each time~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 6:00 am

It didn't help that I couldn't be quiet either, I wasn't sure if it was the order to love her cock, be a good housewife or both, but I was loudly moaning, squealing and cumming in pleasure at her words and the fucking, then I laughed, loopy from the mixture of emotions and feelings and forced thoughts flooding through me "If Hubby makes me P~Prolapse~ Hubby could get that pierced too~" It wasn't any sort of logical thinking, it was just the thought sprung from too much hentai, but it might excite my hubby~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:59 am

It did make her cock twitch and throb in you more, and her hips buck a bit, even as she chortled. "Don't think that's doable hun... how would we take care of it and swap it out~?" Still, soon enough you had arrived in the place in question... and she kept you upon her cock as she started talking with the person behind the desk... fucking you a bit harder as she pushed you against the edge and used the desk to make it so one hand could move to tugging at your nipples again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am

I giggled "I S~Saw it online P~Probably not the best idea~? But it can do~" I said nodding and humming then moaned as she hit inside me again "O~Oh~ Ideas W could do all sorts of piercings, Clit, Hood, Princess Albertina, Tirangle, Fourchette, Nefertiti and those are all the names I actually know...I thought pierced pussies were sexy." I admitted with a giggle, though I tried to stay quiet so she could talk with the person at the desk, didn't want to interrupt her, even if I was moaning and shaking my hips in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 9:05 am

You were soon set to get gold nipple rings and a clit ring with a chain to connect them all. As well as two studs just under your clit. On top of that, a womb tattoo in the shape of a butterfly with heart wings, and a tramp stamp saying just who you belonged to.

And of course, on top of this, it seemed that you were going to be kept impaled upon your hubby's pillar as this was all done to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 1:08 am

I wanted to protest, embarrassed and ashamed, but instead I found myself happily moaning and cumming as everything was set up and I was in position...it didn't help that having the person doing the piercing touching me felt good as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 5:11 am

Maybe it was again the orders from before... or maybe you were secretly a bit of a masochist. But getting fucked (albeit slowly) as you were tatted and pierced left your surface thoughts increasingly writhing in delight as your hubby's cock spurted seed twice more into you through the process. The warm goo making your insides tingle in all the right ways.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 5:33 am

I was pretty sure I had squirted all over the person doing my works face at least a couple times embarrassing as that was and was pretty much a melting pile of goo by the time it was finally finished, my pussy practically suctioned onto my hubby's cock from how out of it from cumming I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 7:12 am

Sore, high on pleasure, and quivering, you were not ready for when your hubby tugged at the chain playfully, which made the new rings at your clit and nipples tug on your still super sensitive bits. She did so at the same time she slammed upwards, her cock head poking into your womb.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Optional will roll here if ya want, 1d100. If under ten, we can bad end this character and figure out the next one
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games