Not What I Bargained For! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Not What I Bargained For! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:29 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Candi Kane
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/4804/sample_f6d6d4bb535acd486562ed48f631999a.jpg?5470646
Bio: Candi, as all she can call herself anymore deeply regretted making a deal with a witch, when she said that he'd lose the chance to ever be with his crush he thought she'd just never become interested in him or something, not that he'd suddenly shift genders, or find himself heading somewhere, he, she wasn't sure where she was heading back to the witch, she felt, compelled to head back now that she had failed and turned into a girl. Even if it felt weird...It didn't help that her hips were swaying like a strippers and her new huge tits were bouncing like they had hentai game jiggle physics with practically every step!

When you arrived, you saw the witch, who still looked super creepy and like she'd just as soon eat your face and use your organs for her potions. Next to her however was a woman who at first glance, looked well... some would say she was pretty, in a sort of bimbo'y fashion. But then she smirked, which looked more like a sneer, and lowered her pants and... there was an armpit's worth of bush mostly above, but slightly around what looked more like a horse dick than a human one, with darkly colored sack underneath.

"Congrats, this is your hubby now. She traded her beauty for a loyal wife... you'll do everything she wants. Whether you want to or not." The witch cackled, as the futa said, "Wrap those pretty tits and slutty looking lips around me and take me to the base wifey~"
Kuragari

Re: Not What I Bargained For! [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 11:37 am

I was confused as I stood there, did I barge in on someone else making a deal, then I squeaked as the other woman, who looked a lot older than me suddenly pulled her pants down and showed off a fucking jungle in her crotch, alongside a massive horse cock and why the fuck was she showing me this?! Then I heard the Witch's Words and coughed in shock, wait what? Then I heard the futa make an order and before I knew it my tits were wrapped around her cock, and I was painfully forcing myself down and down and down until her jungle of a bush was covering my face, I could only hope she was a quick shot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:42 am

She wasn't a quick shot in the slightest. It was an hour later and she hadn't cum yet, even though she'd fed you at least a bucket or two's worth of pre. Your face and eyes itched from close contact with her pubes, but worse, you heard her talking with the witch. While no deal was made yet, she seemed to be trying to broker something else that'd effect you... the one that was having you worry a bit was that she seemed to like the idea of doing anything lewd to you she wanted without anyone finding such strange, weird, or disgusting!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 11:46 am

I was hoping for her to hurry up and cum, cum before the deal could finish, cum and let us leave, but still all that happened my was my tits and mouth and face getting covered in more pre and pubes, hell I was sure I had a bunch stuck in my mouth too why wasn't she cumming!? I also hoped that they wouldn't do the deal, or any deal involving me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:55 am

Sadly they did. The price? Your virginity, which the witch promptly took as she practically scrabbled onto your backside like some horror show monkey and slammed her cock down your pussy, raping away at you as your new 'wife' said, "Name is Sally, and from now on... you love my cock. You love how it tastes, love sucking it, and you know you're going to love when it is working your ass and pussy into the perfect sleeves for it~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Note- Your inner thoughts you can hate it, but your outward actions and surface thoughts will follow the command
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:05 pm

I squealed in shock as a cock was slammed balls deep into my pussy, then I heard Sally's Words and despite wanting to flip her off I found my eyes practically turning hearts as I forced my way down her cock, kissing and licking the base and lapping at her balls with a loving smile around it aim up at her as the witch went wild on my pussy, I was moaning and sucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:16 pm

The witch lasted as long as your hubby did, taking another hour before she finally slammed on into you and flooded your womb with her cum. At the same time, your hubby finally started spurting her seed down your throat and then into your mouth and onto your breasts. It was... so weird, being able to be grossed out at her thick and cloying cum deep down, even as your surface thoughts couldn't help but love and enjoy the rich, bittersweet taste of her jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:30 pm

I was shuddering, soaking wet, had I came? From, from these two fucking me like this? I wanted to gag as I felt Sally, my Hubby with the sexy cock I loved filled my throat, mouth, and covered my tits with her thick globs of jizz, I found myself playing with my cum soaked tits and chewing the cum in my mouth moaning in delight even as I tried to stop myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:44 pm

"Hot damn that's sexy... I'm hard again~" Sally said, grinning as she scooped you up... and plunged you down her cock, which was bigger than the witches. "I'm going to fuck-walk you back to my place darling~" She cooed, licking up some of the cum and feeding it to you in a heated kiss before heading off, thrusting into you as she played with your big tits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:47 pm

I squealed and moaned, unable to stop myself from telling her how much I loved her cock, how I wanted it more and more, how amazing it felt spreading my pussy, even as my head spun, the whole...hour long fuck session had messed with my head, I was trying to deny the fact that I was cumming on her fat cock even as I tried to milk her...please let her live nearby and end this soon~ I begged, unsure of who or what I was begging to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 12:56 pm

She laughed, letting you know it took her three hours by walking to get to the witches hut. She teased you about you wanting her to bed you properly in your new bedroom with her, but really you were increasingly going a bit batty from the fucking. Fortunately, about halfway there, you came hard enough to pass out.

When you woke back up, it was to being in a bed... a cock was still in you, but it wasn't as hard as before. You were being spooned and cradled into Sally's chest as well as she... snored rather loudly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 12:59 pm

I went wide eyed, maybe, maybe I could escape? Or run away? But first things first either way, I wanted to get up, try and get clean at least a little, scooping up and licking cum without realizing it as I went to look for food to make, feeling hungry. Or maybe I could find something to take with me?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:08 pm

Escape? Run away? Why would you do that? She'd told you to stick by her side as much as possible... even being just a room away from her left you feeling a bit nervous and longing for her presence. Though, feeling hungry, you found yourself glad her kitchen and living room were combined. It meant you could make something nice and scrumptious for both you and your darling hubby~ And while it was cooking, you did some tidying up, relaxing and feeling content as you did so. And when Sally peeked in and sniffed at the air, you felt a rush of joy as she smiled and said, "Something smells really good~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 1:12 pm

I giggled and smiled and wondered what the fuck I was doing as I nodded "Come on~ Sit Sit I made breakfast~ For my big strong Hubby~" I purred, "So what are you thinking today~ Cumming down my throat~ on my body~ or in my womb~ Whatever Hubby wants to do with her cum she can~" I happily walked over and kissed her on the lips, pressing myself against her with a loving smile, even as I tried to figure out what the hell was happening.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:18 pm

You straddled her dick too, rubbing it between your thighs and against your slit as she hummed and pressed herself into you. Her own nipples rubbed your own, and she groped your ass and breasts alike before she ended the kiss. "Mhm... how about you ride me while we eat, and we take turns feeding each other~?" She purred as she tugged at your nipples, humming as she wondered aloud, "We can also talk about possibly getting you piercings here... maybe a tattoo to mark you as mine too~" Her tone for both sounded very much like a command, or maybe your nervous, confused brain just assumed to be. But that was all it took for the magic to work over your actions.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 1:24 pm

I found myself nodding and kissing her again before leading her away "If that's what hubby wants~ It's what Hubby Gets~" my hips swayed as I led her to the table, sat her down and slammed my pussy down her shaft all the way to the base, bouncing happily, "So~ Piercings~ Tattoo? What are you thinking? Simple Studs? Rings? Ring connected by chain? Tattoos were you thinking something more classic, like a tribal womb tattoo? Or something a bit more on the nose like your signature on my ass, tits, or pussy lips?" I asked as I happily and eagerly rode her cock, trying to get her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:31 pm

Even as you screamed at the things you were saying, you felt her cock getting harder at all of them as she tugged more at your nipples or played with your clit. She did seem to take equal turns feeding you as you fed her, though you were quickly feeling a climax building as she hummed and said, "Thinking rings I can tug... but the chain is a great idea. How about a pair that connects a chain to your clit piercing too~? Womb heart tattoo with your loving vows to me sounds good... mhm, and my name stamped right above your ass... mhm, fuck, might have ya go around naked after we get all those..."

Naked?! All the time?!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 7:06 pm

I was bouncing and humming as I happily kissed her, my pussy taking her cock easily as I got more and more wet "The Clit piercing sounds sexy my love, Though if you want a heart tattoo on me, wouldn't it be better over my heart? We could still get a womb tattoo for me of course, could be something like a butterfly, with a womb design on it's wings to show how I'm supposed to birth our children, the name sounds good but you might want to add "Property of" to the front or some idiots might think that's just my name." I happily babbled as I fed and rode her, wanting to shut myself up "As for the naked thing,, I could see both constantly nude and clothed being sexy I'll let my Hubby choose like a good wife~" I smiled kissing her again, even as I screamed in my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 1:14 am

"Mhmhm... naked most of the time. You're just too sexy for me to want to see you covered up unless its needed~" She said as once you both finished the meal, she started to more actively grope and maul your breasts as she drove into you... yet your body was doing more of the work this time as her cock throbbed with increasing delight. "Mhm, think that sounds quite lovely, mhm, wouldn't want anyone thinking you're available for someone to use~" She growled possessively at that as she gave your nipples another tug.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:14 am

I hummed and moaned, my body loving her cock even as my will was slowly crumbling from the pleasure and my own words "Maybe we should add a belly button ring to the piercing~? That way when I'm pregnant the chain doesn't go down the side of my belly or anything but through my belly ring? Oh Maybe we should keep a Tally of how many babies I birth? Maybe by adding little butterflies around my big one idea? Or Something else? I really wanna be a good housewife and have babies~" I told her with a smile and a kiss staring at her with love on my face, like a love sick wife on her honeymoon, my hips only got faster as I came more and more, due to my higher thinking feeling like it was melting.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games