Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 2:03 am

You find as you grope her that she both has muscle and fat in all the right places, showcasing that while she has curves she's got strength behind her... not that you couldn't already feel such as she straddles you. Her moans are sweet and alluring, and you know for a fact if she'd been in the court back home that alone would have drawn the interest of quite a few, male and female alike.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 2:16 am

Normally I'd try and figure out a way to help, but, she really didn't seem to want me too...still "Empty your balls, my face, my chest, my hair." I told her...mostly because I was a little afraid of her going inside of me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 8:55 am

The futa blushed and looked unsure about that, but after a moment nodded and resumed her efforts... which with how gentle she was being, felt rather nice. especially seeing as she was groping your chest as she worked her leaking member between them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 10:14 pm

With how sore and tired I was, the gentle groping and just how soft she was being...I found myself slowly drifting off to sleep, softly groping her back as I faded in and out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 2:37 am

You don't manage to fall asleep, but you do sort of float into an almost trance like state. Which makes your head feel a bit more fuzzy and bubbly as you watch the head of her cock poke out between your breasts with every plunge. A tired part of your mind comes up with the silly idea her dick head is playing peekaboo, and you can't help but giggle at the thought. Which makes the futa's cock throb more, and you somewhat catch a smile from the futa in question.

Soon enough though, she finally cums, squirting her jizz over your chest and onto your shoulders, neck, and face. Hers smells... sweeter and more alluring than the others you've dealt with, save that first one whose musk stunk so much it went from disgusting to erotic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 3:26 am

I hummed not exiting my tranced state even as my chest, shoulders and some leaking onto my neck got her sweet smelling cum onto my body, in fact I liked the smell so much, it was reminding me of perfumes in this awful place...I found myself rubbing her cum around, coating my breasts and neck with it "Hmm~ You can cum the other way too if you want~ Or I could roll over and let you use my butt cheeks like you used my breasts~?" I offered still in my trance with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 7:32 am

She squeaked at this and blushed, but her cock throbbed and twitched, showing it was still rearing to go. She seemed reluctant, though even in your tranced state, it seemed to come more from the fact this futa had some decency. Further shown when she said, "Y~You still s~sore, be r~rude... rest, r~recover."

Course... perhaps if you were feeling daring enough... maybe you could do something on your own~?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 7:59 am

I thought about it before rolling over and crawling just a bit, rubbing my ass against her cock "Give me a massage then, help me relax~ and you can get off while you do it~? I like the smell of your cum, rub it in for me?" I asked with a hazy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 8:27 am

The futa goes rigid and blushes, her cock throbbing between your ass cheeks. She blushes and nods though, working her pillar between your cheeks as she gathers some of what remains on your front and leaking from her tip and massages it into your back. She's never really done it, but she's certainly not bad at it. The feeling of her warm cream being rubbed into your skin is rather sublime, if quite perverse... hehe, you wager your mother would throw a fit at such.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 30, 2023 8:33 am

I moaned and rubbed my ass against her, soon falling back into my pleasured trance, simply enjoying her exploring hands on my body and grinding my ass on her cock in response, my eyes closed it felt like I was resting while still awake, if barely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 8:46 am

Your moans made the cock shiver, and you could feel a few times like the futa started pulling back, almost preparing to push into one of your other holes... but then she'd shift back to seesawing her cock between your cute cheeks as it dribbled more and more pre.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games