Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 6:00 am

Thankfully, this time she didn't last long. Your mouth was flooded with her thick dick cream, spewing forth and coating your throat and mouth and making your cheeks puff out a bit. She pulled out, panting happily. Then she said, "Stay, here. Mine now." Before slipping on out of the tree.

You weren't really going to stay here, just because someone said so, were you? Even if the place did smell strongly of her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 6:23 am

I shuddered and shook my head, swallowing her cock milk without even thinking about it, I, had to escape and find my way back home, back to the academy, I had friends there. Getting my head on straight I got up and did my best to sneak out, even with my sore holes It seemed pretty easy, and if she said anything or caught me I could just claim I heard someone! I hadn't gotten that far I felt, when I heard a twig snap and turned to look.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 6:43 am

You didn't have any trouble leaving her hovel. But within about ten minutes you were lost again. And then suddenly you got tackled and a cock was shoved down your pussy as someone sat atop you and began to wildly jackhammer in and out of you as she kept your face smooshed into the ground, no concern for you being shown at all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 am

I squealed, the cock was huge! Easily bigger than the other futa who had taken my ass, hell my ass felt more stretched by her pounding my pussy than the other futa actually fucking my ass! I didn't know how big she was, but she was battering through my cervix and I still hadn't felt her balls I was crying and scraping at the ground, trying to say something, anything, but all I could do was take it as she held my face down, my teeth were on a root or fallen branch or something and it was muffling my screams.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:02 am

When you felt your stomach bulge with every thrust she made into you, that was when you finally felt her sack. She slapped at your ass and breasts, clawing at you here and there as she chuckled and groaned in delight. Her rapid, animalistic pace was more wild and speedy than the other, and it was hurting so much...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:07 am

I tried throwing dirt back at her, tried to scramble away, anything, but it was hard as kept her weight on top of me and I was sure she was bruising my ass and tits with her thrusts and smacks, I was already sure my thighs were bright red from her sack, hell it even felt like she was bruising my womb and trying to pull it out all at once, I had to try and focus, try and stay awake, and look for a chance to run.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:19 am

A new sensation of pain was suddenly added as you felt your womb and pussy being tugged, Then she was gripping onto it as the warm air of the jungle touched it and she was using it like a sleeve for cock as she chortled in obvious cruel delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 am

I screamed into the branch in my mouth, shocked and confused by what was happening, trying my best still to escape this brutal treatment, I was throwing dirt, weakly kicking, trying to pull away, but they were weak thanks to how much pain I was in from her stretching out my body in ways I didn't even know were possible, I could only hope, and try and wait for her to get distracted and try to escape then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 7:45 am

Ten minutes later, she hasn't cum, the pain is too much... you pass out and proceed to drift in and out of consciousness. Two other futa find you and use you, not seeming to care about your prolapsed womb, just using you for their own pleasure and then discarding you. They hurt too, and you were left wondering how you'd somehow cum if it hurt... it was messing with your head...

Then as night was falling... you saw someone approach. You tried to pull away, but were too tired and weak to do so. There was pain, and you thought they were going to use you... but then you felt your womb gently being pushed back into place. You were then scooped up in gentle but strong arms, someone humming a tune to you as they began to carry you through the forest...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/1711/sample_5ec52173d424ac97f6fdbd59a31624fd.jpg?1850833

When you woke back up later, it was morning. You were in... a hut that smelled of dried herbs and fruit. There was a woman, no, a futa sitting cross legged nearby, nursing a bowl of a brilliant purple liquid as she hummed quietly to herself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:49 am

I was laying there, completely out of it, and instinctively moving away with a whimper, trying to crawl in fear when I saw someone, I was expecting her to angrily grab my womb and use it like the last futa I had met, only to blink at her, completely lost on to why it wasn't hurting as she gently pushed it back into place, then squeaked as I was picked up, but the rocking and humming, soon enough I was sleeping with my head buried in her neck...When I woke up I scrambled a bit and tried to hide, staring wide eyed at the futa, afraid to say or do anything at this point and having no idea what that purple stuff was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 9:06 am

The futa smiled at you as she opened her eyes, and pat the mat she was sitting on. She grabbed a bowl, which had some meat, dried fruit, and some nuts in it. She then held it out to you in polite offering.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 1:06 am

I stared at her for a few seconds, waiting for her to yell or throw something, before blinking as it didn't happen, and slowly found myself crawling out of the bed, and over into her side, taking the bowl and slowly picking up and eating little bites while staring at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 5:12 am

She gave you some headpats, then spoke your tongue... albeit, in a broken fashion, with an accent that was like the finest velvet silk across your ears.

"You okay, Sea-Drifter? Doing better, not hurting?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 5:31 am

I Blinked, the...niceness had made me nuzzle into her hand blinking I shook my head and blushed, clearing it, before nodding, then shrugging, "S~Sore~" I rasped out...my throat and pussy both were, my throat from all the screaming and my pussy well...it wasn't as sore as I thought it'd be but still.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 27, 2023 1:35 pm

She nodded in understanding, giving a sympathetic but weak smile at that. She squirmed just a bit, her shifting making what was clearly an eager and erect member spring forth, but she seemed to be trying to ignore it as she asked, "Need, anything? Try... not be like... Others?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 27, 2023 9:14 pm

I Blinked, and stared, oh of course, every one I've met has wanted me, it only made sense that she wanted me too...but my pussy was sore and I didn't want her in it...So I set the bowl aside and leaned down opening my mouth and taking her cock head into it, looking up at her through my lashes as my tongue lapped at her cock tip, hoping she was more sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 7:21 am

She squeaked in surprise at that, and then gripped your head. At first, you think it's to start fucking your face... then she... pulls you off. "R~Rest, you sore, need r~rest. C~Can take care of, self." She says, making a stroking motion with her hand, though you can also see her cock had gotten harder, and a big glob of pre bubbles forth as her cheeks flush brilliantly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 8:03 am

I stared at her in surprise and looked from her face to cock in confusion, before getting an Idea, sure she was nice now, but if I made sure she liked me? I blush "I~I could, lie down, let you stroke with? O~Or on? my Body?" I offered "Rest and help you?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2023 10:02 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Charisma x5 or under, roll is 38, did the roll myself cause steam chat not wanting to load.

Her hesitance doesn't last long as you look and say such to her. After a moment, she nods, and after you lay down, she slides herself between your breasts. This surprises you given how the others have acted, but maybe she's been influenced by others who crash landed here. Her hands gently take hold of your breasts and she begins to stroke her cock between them, her moans and gasps sounding rather musical to your ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:38 pm

I blushed and laid down closing my eyes and humming. I felt tired still and wanted to rest a bit...still I found my hands coming up and groping at her thighs and ass, otherwise I let her use me, and my small breasts as she wanted.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games