Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 7:45 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Roxanna von Adelberg ("Roxi" by her friends)
Appearance: https://safebooru.org//images/3792/35747994218b0697bf58d51650a9bdee2eb0fa77.jpg?3961127
Bio: Born to a father who actively hated her Roxanna had a hard life, Shunned for the simple fact that she wasn't a boy. She grew up to be a quiet girl, trying to avoid attention and hide away. Even when she ended up going to school for nobles, she had to be approached by others to become a friend. She was a nervous ball of energy and would often try to hide away in her room or the library and just read and learn. She found herself on a ship and having to go visit her home, thanks to her father finally managing to get the bastard son he wanted and wanting to force her back to give up her place as heir for his male bastard...the only thing he cared about still was that it was a son. On the way back though a sudden storm sprung up that was so strong she was thrown around her cabin and the flung out the window when the ship started to capsize.

Stats:
Strength 5
Perception 14
Endurance 11
Charisma 9
Intelligence 16
Agility 14
Luck 6

The sound of the sea greeted you as you slowly stirred back to consciousness. As did the warm sunlight, and the warm and gritty sand beneath you. You could feel the waves softly lapping at your legs as you lay upon a beach of some island or coast... though as you cast your eyes about, aside from some floatsam, you see no sign of civilization upon this sandy shore...
Kuragari

Re: Island Escape [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 7:48 am

I really wanted to whine, how did I end up in this situation? I got slowly to my feat and then started to look around, looking to see if anyone else survived the shipwreck nearby, before deciding to head for the closest higher ground I could find, maybe I could spot a city or town or even road to tell me where I was now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:14 am

You start looking around for high ground, but aside for the mountain peak visible past the canopy of trees, you can make out no other high ground. And as you start wandering trying to find such, you suddenly hear something as a primitive net suddenly surrounds you and you are yoinked up into the air, hanging upside down soon enough once the trap finishes catching you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 8:20 am

I let out a shocked squeal, before realizing what I was in and started trying to figure out how to escape, pushing and pulling but whatever this net was made for was obviously much bigger and stronger than me, hopefully this was just a hunters net and not a bandits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:41 am

You tried to get out, but either this thing was too well made... or you just weren't in a position to undo the net. However, a smell soon attracted your attention, more so as it grew stronger and overpowered the smell of the sea and the forest around you. It was... rancid, and it made you gag and choke. Then its source came into view. A tall... very tall, amazonian women who was chubby and the only clothing she was wearing was a string that had some small hunting trophies attached to it.

What took most of your attention was her fifteen inch long, hard, and smegama, grime, and pube covered cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 8:47 am

I was gagging and choking just from her scent and she was still out of view, as she walked where I could see her my eyes teared up and I had to blink them away, staring at the cock that was so filthy that I wasn't sure what color it originally was and it was so covered in smegma and grime and long pubes that I wasn't sure how long she was for the first bit, then I squeaked "U~Uh, H~Hello miss, W~Where Might I be?" I stuttered out looking back to her face and grimacing a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:57 am

She just smirks at you, and cuts the net. You collapse to the ground, landing in a heap and on your hands and knees. Then, you feel her pouncing. Your lower clothes are torn asunder, and then... then she's plunging that thick cock into you, pushing hard as she grunted.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Endurance Rolls, x5 or under
1- to see if you handle taking her cock
2- to see if you handle her stench

If ya pass the first, then it's not exceedingly painful. Get ten or under and it actually feels good.
The second, you endure it if a pass. Ten or under... *hums* I leave it up to you how that'd work out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:04 am

I screamed when she slammed balls deep into my ass, going cross eyed as I came hard, every pull and push of her cock, some part was telling me should make me scream and cry in humiliation and pain. But It just felt insanely good~ I was moaning and cumming and cumming and cumming, she hadn't been going more than a couple minutes but I was already looking over my shoulder and trying to kiss her as my arms gave out forcing me to get face down ass up, how would I survive if she didn't finish soon~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:14 am

She didn't seem to quite get what you were trying to do, but she did seem to smirk down as you enjoyed her dicking of your ass. Once she managed to hilt herself inside of you, she picked up her speed, nearly pulling out all the way before slamming back in and leaving you feeling so exceptionally full again and again. "Tight hole, good fuck~" She said, managing your home tongue albeit in a broken fashion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:21 am

I blinked and moaned, and started cumming even harder from her brutal balls deep ass fucking my hole trying to milk her shaft as my brains practically melted out my ears "Yesh~ Holes Your's~ Body Your's~ Boobies Your's~ Me Your's~ Your's~ To~ Fuck~" I felt like I was going crazy I didn't even play with myself often thanks to some of the other girls who liked to barge in, I was going crazy from the pounding.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:31 am

"Mhm... yes, keep you, others not have... no take~" She grunted and groaned, making you cum again and again... your body managing to take it even as you become more sensitive with every climax. It was getting close to the point where every plunge in and pull out was going to leave you cumming... though she seemed almost entirely focused on fucking you than anything else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:38 am

I was Cumming~Cumming~Cumming~cumming~cumming~cumming~cum~cum~cum~CUMMING~! I was losing my mind, cumming my brains out, I didn't feel her cum or anything, she didn't fill me, but still my eyes were rolling up and I was cumming and cumming and cumming and soon enough I was passing out before she ever finished with me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:50 am

You imagined getting fucked for hours on end, and you might have been. When you woke up, it was in a bit of a shallow hole beneath a tree, with a large chunk of wood over the entrance as a sort of door or extra bit of shelter. You were sore, and your belly felt bloated... when the futa came into view from outside, she offered you a cooked piece of meat sprinkles with her smegama and a glass that looked like she'd mixed a bit of water with her cum... or maybe just a bunch of cum with quite a bit of pre in it in a small wooden bowl.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:53 am

I groaned and sat up feeling confused, and then I found myself blinking first at the futa and then at the food she was was offering me, but, I wasn't really in a position to say no right now, I read about how you needed all the food and drink you could get in survival situations...so I found myself accepting the meat and the bowl filled with pre and cum, eating and drinking both of them clean, before looking at the futa unsurely if she was still here or at myself if she wasn't.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:04 am

The futa left for a bit while you were eating, but once you finished she came back in. She then waddled over, And rubbed her nearly hard cock against your face. She said something that you didn't understand, then tried again and managed to say "Slurp?" as she rubbed the still, somehow, grimy and messy, stinky cock against your lips and cheek.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:14 am

I was staring at her completely fucking baffled by why she was babbling something and rubbing her cock on my face, I couldn't understand if this was some weird ritual or something...then she said slurp and poked my lips and I realized what she wanted, and found myself shocked she wanted me to use my mouth like, some common whore in a back alley or something?! But...again I didn't really have a choice, she was, currently my source of food and shelter, so I found myself opening my mouth, this, this wasn't because I liked her scent and taste or anything!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 1:35 pm

Smiling, she pushed in and started humping your face, groaning a bit as she took shallow thrusts for the moment, not yet shoving her pillar down your gullet. Her scent was still strong as ever, as was her taste... and even though each plunge made you feel like a common whore... her taste and scent made you so damned wet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 6:56 pm

I felt more and more embarrassed, both from using my mouth like this, and how soaking wet my pussy was getting I found my eyes almost closing and my tongue lapping at her pre dripping cock, she just, smelled and tasted and it made my head spin with delight, I even found my head slowly moving, trying to take more and more of her cock inside my throat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2023 1:11 am

She seemed to enjoy this, not moving her hips as much as she groaned and braced her hands on the low ceiling above as her cock throbbed and drooled thick pre into your throat and over your tongue. Soon though she resumed her movements as she started trying to bury her member down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 26, 2023 2:08 am

I moaned, humping at her foot without realizing it, the scent, it was just so good~ I was getting so wet~ I knew, logically that this shouldn't happen that normally I'd be mad, disgusted, but at the moment I just had to grope her ass as I worked to try and swallow her entire cock.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games