Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 10:13 am

The green goblin lady squeaked in surprise, but then let out her own cackle and returned the kiss with a sloppy one of her own as she began pounding the shape of her cock into your passage. Slapping at your ass and tits as she offered you perverse and lewd encouragement as her cock head pushed into your womb again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 5:51 pm

I moaned and shuddered and slammed, my hips against her "Love you~ Love Cock~ Love You~ Love Cock~ Love You~ Love Cock~ Love You~ Love Cock~ Love You~" is all I could say as I rode her with mindless eagerness, loving the feeling of her balls slapping my ass and my womb was practically suctioning to her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 24, 2023 10:29 am

"Hehe, sure ya do, everybody loves ol'Stella's big fat man mast~!" She said with a laugh, ramming away into you only to surprise you as she pulled out and started fucking you in your ass and then your pussy, bouncing between the two with casual ease as she soon pumped at least one load into both.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 24, 2023 5:07 pm

So lost in my pleasure and need for cock I could only coo happily sucking on her tongue and eagerly kissing her as she filled both holes without stopping my chant changed to "Marry Me~ Love You~ Marry Me~ Love You~ Marry Me~ Love You~ Marry Me~ Love You~" over and over my poor abused oversexed brain was completely lost for the moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:14 am

"Heh, don't think most folks round here do that... especially succubi like you~" The goblin chortles, soon changing your position to make it easier to plunge on into you. Succubi? What was that? Was that what you were? Mhm... did it really matter, so long as you were being stuffed with cock?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 am

I giggled and moaned, not understanding what she was going on about, just going crazy with pleasure "Marry~ Babies~" became my new chant, cooing and trying to get her to agree, I never had a Hubby~ I wanted to get married~ Live together~ Have babies~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:17 am

She at some point says "Suuuurrrreee" and after cumming twice more, drags ya off the flower. You at first think she's dragging you back to her place... but then she arrives at a small hut in a darkened grove that seems near some swampland, where a short rat woman seems to be stirring a cauldron. She then drops you and says, "Hey Marsha, ya always go on about wanting a wifey or some such... how about a succubus who wants to marry and have babies?"

The rad lady blinks, then comes over, sniffing at you, while her movements make a thirteen inch cock spring forth from her robes as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:21 am

I found my tail reaching out and wrapping around the rat lady's cock, without me even thinking about it as I giggled "Hmm~ Hubby~ Babbies~ I wanna be a mama~" I happily confirmed petting my belly, smiling at the rat unsure what was going on but wanted to get fucked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:34 am

"... Your debt is paid." The Rat lady says, before scooping you up bridal style and setting you in her bed in the small hut. "Stay here... I need to finish that potion... its for a client, but as soon as done... I've got a fertility potion, we're having our honeymoon here today and I'm knocking you up." She then scurries out, and you hear her working feverishly as she even almost starts pleading with the potion to finish cooking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:37 am

I giggled and sat on the bed casually playing with myself as I listened and waited, "Potions sound fun! You can put some in me if you think they'll help! I called to the rat lady Marsha trying to be helpful, and wanting her babies as much as she wanted to give them to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:51 am

That seemed to just make her hornier, but fortunately she finished quickly and bottled her brew. Then she hurried in, throwing her robes off. Her member was a bit smaller than the futa goblin's, and she had a sort of average look to her. But she was panting eagerly as she clambered into bed and fed you a potion. "Guaranteed babies... possibly twins or triplets." She said, panting as she rubbed her cock against you.

She seemed nearly ready to just shove into you, but then glanced up at ya and asked, "Ya an actual demon? And uh, just want this hard and primal? Or uh, someone make ya like this, and you want it... what's the word? Starts with r, ends with tic? Can just fuck ya like am in rut if ya want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:54 am

I blinked "Demon? What's That~? I'm a Halfling~" I giggled and pulled her into a kiss "And Whatever my Hubby Desires~ Whatever can give us babies~" I purred happily to her, lost in the burning need that was slowly going into my cunt after I drank the potion, I wanted to start~
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games