Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 1:39 am

The creature, who you still didn't know what he was called, chortled and bounced you, slamming balls deep into you in an instant and filling the emptiness between your legs that made your head and body feel like, sooooooo much better~ Your hips jiggled with each powerful impact as he started humping away at you, his hands moving up to roughly play with your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 2:14 am

I tried to think, do something, but, but it was so hard and I didn't see a reason too~ Instead I moaned and enjoyed the feeling of my lewd pussy hole taking him to the base I was already soaking wet "Y~Yesh~ Hubby~ P~put lots and lots of babies in wifey~" I moaned out, we were making babies, so we were married right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 2:42 am

He snorted in amusement. "Demons don't do marriage... but don't worry, I'll be putting plenty of babies in ya~" He said with a laugh as he kept pounding away at you, each thrust making not thinking just like, so much easier... hehe, sex was fun, baby making was fun~ Why hadn't you found a hubby before to do this to you all the time? All that time spent like, gardening... you could have been doing this and getting lots of babies!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 2:46 am

I Giggled "Hubby silly~ Need Marry to make baby~" I told him it was common knowledge, that explains why he was so needy if he'd been trying and failing for babies he'd never been married before! I giggle and happily rolled my hips meeting his thrusts and moaning and squealing eagerly trying to make babies with him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 2:52 am

Your 'hubby' just rolled his eyes and mumbled something about 'weird backwoods shortstacks' as he kept pounding into you, your body soon cumming but wanting even more... thankfully even when he did cum, he still had plenty in him as he pressed you into a wall and kept railing away at you, your entire lewd body jiggling and bouncing in such a fun and giggle inducing manner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Enudrance Roll x5, this is to see if you outlast him
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 2:59 am

((88))

I felt even more sensitive than before, something about the changes had made my pussy feel even better, be even more sensitive, and I soon enough found myself squealing, cumming and shaking my now fat ass like a slut, my heavy tits bouncing as I came again and again, I lost track of how many times I came, passing out as he filled me a second time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 5:10 am

When you came around again, you were alone in the chamber, though your stomach was bloated. You had the distinct feeling that you were pregnant, though you were strangely still horny. What was weirder... you were having images of your children fucking you shortly after birthing them, said children looking exactly like their father.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 5:26 am

I tried to get up, but my tits were even fatter than when I had passed out, and my belly was big too, bigger than any girl in my village ever had been with a baby, was our baby a giant or was I having a lot? I Shook my head and tried to stand up, only to feel something shift and I found myself collapsing back and squealing, I was cumming more and harder than when I was with my hubby~! M~My brains were melting~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 7:06 am

You'd heard stories of how giving birth was supposed to be painful and difficult... yet instead, all you felt was intense and unadulderated pleasure and ecstasy as you birthed five creatures just like their father. They began to squabble over your breasts as they worked to drain them, but what was more amazing was that they were growing before your eyes... soon as big as the one who'd knocked you up had been, including between their legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 7:10 am

I was laying on my back and panting and cumming, my body twitching with pleasure as I came from birthing them, and came from them suckling on my as I watched them get bigger and bigger, and I was cumming as they groped me, I was moaning as my sons all started pushing and shoving and then I was squealing and cumming cause all five of them were fighting to thrust into my pussy and fuck me and I felt like I was going crazy as I came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 7:18 am

You came hard and near endlessly... for they somehow did manage to plunge all five cocks into you and fuck you wildly. You knew you were getting knocked up again even before they had finished cumming a second time and flooding you with more... you eventually passed out and when you did come back around, it was to that first one shaking his head and hefting you up. Then you blacked back out.

When you came back to, you were in a forest... and all alone? You'd also felt like you'd given birth again, though your breasts still seemed swollen with milk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 7:22 am

I felt tired and confused and hungry and thirsty and decided to just walk around, not seeing any reason why I shouldn't maybe I'd find a friend! I giggled happily this was a weird place we didn't really have big forests where I was from, my breasts felt even heavier and my gaping pussy made it a little difficult to walk but still I was hoping to find a friend or a village or something!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 7:25 am

You didn't find any village, but as you wandered about a bit you did eventually smell something enticing, and soon wandered into an area with a big flower. Sitting in the middle of it appeared to be... well, a bee. Girl. Thing. She smiled at you, spreading her legs and folds invitingly which seemed to drip with a honey like fluid that looked quite delicious...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 7:28 am

I hummed and giggled, well she seemed nice and that looked tasty so I nodded and approached crawling up into the flower and licking at the bee girl's honeypot with a smile, eager to help a new friend feel good now that I knew I could do that! She didn't seem mean or angry or anything after all!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 7:33 am

She grinned and let you drink her honey... then she stung you and your body grew rather numb as she quickly flopped you onto all fours as she shifted... then something plunged into your womb and she started lightly fucking you as a weird goop leaked into your baby maker!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 7:35 am

I was drinking her honey happily, not paying attention to anything and then I suddenly felt a sting and yelped trying to jump up only for my body to practically shut down, letting the bee manhandle me as she wished, I couldn't even see what she was doing, and then I squealed as something easily slid into my womb and started filling me with something!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 7:54 am

Slowly fucking you, the bee girl... or perhaps wasp girl as she started getting a bit more aggressive with groping and toying with you, the thick thing began to feel a bit thicker as... orbs began running down the length of it and then settled softly into the depths of your goop filled womb. "Mhmhm, Bzzzbzzz~!" She cooed into your ear, her wings flitting away in a manner that was... sort of soothing?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 7:56 am

It almost felt like I was being lulled off to sleep, the numbness in my body, the surprisingly soft pleasure of something filling me was different than the cocks I'd had before, and the buzzing and humming was making my already hard thinking even harder part of me was scared but most of me was relaxing and moaning even as I completely lost any control over my movement.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 8:00 am

She fills you wit eggs... ten just keeps fucking you for the next few days. She feeds you honey so you don't have to worry about eating or drinking, but it leaves your brain rather mushie... more so when you finally 'give birth' by laying the eggs at which point the bee/wasp girl flies off with her progeny. Just as that happens, a green skinned shortstack just a bit taller than you climbs into the flower... though your mind latches on the semi-hard foot long fuckpole she's sporting between her legs and sticking out from under her dress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 8:08 am

((End=18, Int=Nat100))

I let out a whorish moan and suddenly my limbs could move again and I found myself latching onto the sexy green girl kissing her lips eagerly as I shoved my gaping pussy down her monster shaft, she smelled and her big heavy balls slapped my ass as I shook my hips, loving the feeling of her unwashed cock balls deep inside me, I felt so horny no mater how much the nice wasp lady used me, I loved that the cute green girl showed up it felt so good~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games