Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:47 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Bea Clearheart
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/3704/sample_9e577a862b559de6a5bbea95a8d55def7859ca46.jpg?4189931
Bio: A Simple girl from a small village, she was a land owner and worked her garden she didn't want for anything and had people to rent her farmland and some homes too, all of which she inheirited, she lived a simple and happy life. And one day when one of her tenets contacted her she had to go out, what he was saying wasn't making sense a glowing hole? She poked it with a stick and suddenly she was somewhere else.

Stats:
Strength 5
Perception 13
Endurance 14
Charisma 14 (10)
Intelligence 7 (10)
Agility 18
Luck 10

Bimbo Body: Your Intelligence dropped by three when you drank some Bimbo Liqueur and you gained a bimbo body~! Charisma up by 4

Your neighbor had been babbling, saying something about someone else had fallen through when they went to stick their head in. You'd figured putting a stick in wouldn't do anything... but as you woke up on a rather dry and barren area with the occasional dusty red shrub and rocks, you were made very much aware how wrong you were.

However, you at least weren't in a situation like the one you heard, then saw as you crept over to a rock and peered around it. You saw one of the other girls of the town having something very strange being done to her! Her clothes had been torn off, and two strange, short, red creatures with wings were... thrusting in and out of her as she let out strange moans.

Neither of the creatures had noticed you, and there didn't seem to be any others about. However, all you had was a stick... or the collection of rocks available here and there nearby, about palm sized.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon May 22, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Carnal Plane [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:52 am

I didn't really understand what was going on, not fully, but then after a few seconds I knew what was going on, but I also knew that girl wasn't dating anyone, let alone married and we were in public, and there was two of them! I was shocked and scandalized that I picked up the rocks and started to throw them as I approached with my stick "Hey you two get away from her! Leave her alone! Only Married couples do that! Only in their own beds!" I tried scaring them off with shaking the stick and throwing rocks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:57 am

You throw the rocks with skill, conking one in the head and making the other yelp and cover itself before flying away as you hurry on over. The first of the creatures appears... knocked out... or maybe dead... which makes you queasy. However, the girl is safe, Belba if ya recall her name correctly. Though she is letting out... whines and seesawing her body, as if they were still there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:59 am

I approached her and pat her head "Belba? Belba calm down, come on we need to figure out where we are, there's gotta be people around come on get up, there's gotta be a village or something come Belba dear." I cooed trying to help the girl up as I nervously looked around, not looking at the creature on the ground, not having the stomach too.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:08 am

It was only your quick reflexes that kept Belba from dashing under your dress, the whine she let out surprising you as she said, "M~More... w~want... m~more... f~felt... good... so damned... good..."

You can't understand why she'd be saying that... until you hear a flap behind you, and feel a hand on your head and-

LUST PLEASURE COCK CUM ECSTASY DESIRE LUST CRAVE NEED

Images of demonic dick, of you getting fucked, of you wracked with pleasure, crashed into your mind. And then you felt a bottle shoved up to your lips and you were forced to drink something which... tasted sinfully good and set your body aflame with lustful, carnal heat!

"Ha... see if you're gonna throw rocks at me after that two for one!" The creature growls as it flaps away from you, its ten inch pillar still hard and twitching in plain view.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:11 am

I didn't even think staring at the impossibly long meat, I left Belba behind and just ran after the cock, my insides burning with need for it. I'd run after it desperately, not caring where it might lead me as I tried to get to the cock which I needed inside me, my whole body was burning up for that cock....or maybe the hot sun, but probably the cock!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:24 am

The imp teases you for a few minutes, chuckling and chortling as he swings it about above your head and just beyond reach. Belba joins in the chase which amuses him more. He then tells you bot that if you want his cock, you'll have to race for it. He draws a line as you both quiver with obvious desire, then flies over to a nearby rock and sits on it and the signal is him patting his thigh as he strokes his pillar.

You both shoot off, but you're faster. You practically fling yourself at the imp, startling the imp a bit as you actually manage to impale yourself in the leap, his cock filling you up in such a nice way. It sates a small bit of the heat and lust... but not all of it. Getting fucked, which he starts doing after your first few bounces, that'll sate it...

Belba whines, but is soon lapping at his sack and your folds as he thrusts into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:28 am

I moaned and squealed and found myself kissing the red thing eagerly, "Yesh~ Yesh~ Yesh~ more~ more~ more~" I begged as I was easily turned into his wife in this moment we were trying for our baby~ My brain felt loopy but all that mattered was the amazing cock inside me and getting it to paint me white inside and out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:45 am

"Hehe... so eager... mhm, quite a fine pussy for one so small. Usually only goblin pussy is this good~" The creature says as he starts driving into you more. You hear Belba whining some, and you do feel some sympathy for her... but at the same time, this just feels too good. Soon his grip tightens, and he starts jackhammering into you again and again, his cock getting harder and twitching more... he was going to cum, going to give you baby batter~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:50 am

I was moaning and screaming in pleasure, my hole never felt like this before, was, was this really how babies were made? It felt so good how did people do anything else after getting married~? I felt like I was going crazy as I road the red things cock more and more eager I wanted babies, his babies~ I wanted them now~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:02 pm

"F~Fuck... d~damn... I~I'd planned to fill you both but..." Suddenly, you're shoved back, but in such a way you land atop Belba. The imp keeps going, still hard as he fucks you harder, your ass in the air a bit as his wings flapped excitedly while you're own face was in between Belba's legs as she squeaked in surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:06 pm

I squealed and moaned, he was lifting me and slamming me down with basically every thrust my face was getting slammed into Belba's crotch, I didn't understand why he was doing that, but with my nose and face being forced to rub Belba's love button I couldn't do anything, heck I couldn't even think as he used my small tight womb as his personal cum dump all I could do was moan and cum and squeal.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:11 pm

Belba gave you a bit of an idea of what to do, as she started flicking your clit with her tongue... which surprised you a bit as it enhanced the pleasure of his dick slamming into you again and again. His sack felt heavy as it smacked your folds too, and you just knew he was storing another two or even three loads of baby batter... the thought of being full of babies turning you on quite a bit. And that excitement grew as you felt him getting close again~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:14 pm

I was moaning and squealing and shoved my face into her pussy, clumsily copying her and trying to make her feel better, and help her cum even as my pussy eagerly tried to milk all the baby batter that the red thing had to give me, wanting it's balls empty and my womb full.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:24 pm

He's eager... too eager. He cums a second time and you cum harder than before... you're feeling so hopeful that he's knocked you up this time, but the climax is so intense as Belba latches onto your love button at the same time...

You pass out, even as he keeps going at you like a beast in rut...

When you wake up, you are in a cave, and a cock is fucking your throat, plunging in and out. It feels like the red creature from before, but your head feels funny and is confused by it using your mouth rather than your folds. Your body also feels a bit... different... you feel... curvier... breasts a bit heavier... you felt like there was something on your head, two on your back... and there was something odd about your feet too...

Though, the cock was surprisingly tasty... you'd never have figured cock would taste good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:29 pm

I found myself sucking happily on the cock, bobbing my head up and down, I didn't know where I was, or what was happening, but the tasty treat is something I needed down my throat, I didn't care about my body right now, I wanted to tasty cock, and I wanted to see what the cum tasted like if the cock was this good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:32 pm

You got to taste it moments later... and it tasted quite good as well. A bit bitter, but it was thick and creamy and oh so warm, like cream from a fresh from the oven pastry. It left you feeling oh so good as the Red creature pulled out to shoot some onto your face and breasts, which also felt just a bit bigger too now.

"Hehe... mhm, fuck, you took to the changes very well~ And unlike so many other succubi, you're only a bit taller than me!" The creature said with a laugh as he leered down at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:37 pm

I blinked up at him, and it took my a second to realize that with the weird things with my feet I probably was only an inch or two taller than him, I flapped my wings and then blinked and started patting and looking at myself in shock, before looking up at the imp "U~Um what, what's this?" I asked trying to understand. My throat felt parched and I was thirsty and I couldn't tell if it was for his cock or something else "U~Um, A~Anything to drink?" I asked feeling confused as the thing leaned over me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:48 pm

Your skin had changed to a pitch black ebony that resembled the dark of night more than anything else. You also had a tail, and feeling atop your head you found a pair of horns as well. Your feet seemed to have heel like protrusions, which while you stood up it took a moment to adjust, your next few steps seemed perfectly natural with them.

At your question, he hands you a bottle which you drink on the spot. It is... refreshing. Exceptionally so. It tingles through you and... you feel your body changing... but like, also your head is a bit fuzzier and tinglier than before. You try to think about it... but then, you giggle and feel all bubbly. Thinking is a bit hard right now, and like, not really all the necessary. Especially when you're so slick between your legs and there's a nice, tasty cock nearby... which is briefly blocked by your shiny, platinum blonde hair which seems to have grown a bit! That'll make you like, even prettier~ And give a better handhold for the boys to fuck you with~

The red creature is licking his lips as he chuckles and chortles, his cock twitching in delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:41 pm

I giggled and stared at my hair in shock as it swayed in front of me, that, that was weird, my skin was weird, everything was weird~ My head felt strange but my pussy felt even more wet and I was getting so giggly, humming to myself I turned and stared at the tasty twitching cock, my pretty hips striding forwards, no thought in my head besides riding it until it broke~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games