Cassidy's 'Exciting' Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cassidy's 'Exciting' Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Maddie giggled and then stood up and bent over the table reaching back she pulled her cheeks open, and showed off her well fucked ass, filled with spunk, though, no where close to either of your holes after her rampage, it was certainly much, much more than you could produce as a guy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:14 am

Blushing quite a bit, but getting into position, at first, Cassidy was a bit shy and hesitant. But it took only about five or so laps before she was practically making out with her sister's rear, eagerly tonguing it as she worked to get every drop of cum... loving how sometimes it would taste different, letting her know it was a different man's cum inside her sister's slutty rear...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 8:24 am

Your sister was happily moaning and wiggling her ass at you, reaching back and petting your head as she closed her eyes and enjoyed your tongue, her tired and sore cock was soon enough practically drooling pre, even if it couldn't get hard right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:41 am

Hearing those moans also rekindled what had been missing before in her imagination... proof of which came as she occasionally pulled back to lap at her folds as well as her hand reached around and fondled her cock too. While she still seemed to find her mind thinking much more of Maddie's cock... and cocks in general... she found she very much enjoyed the sweet, sultry sounds of feminine pleasure her sister was loosing... even when she finished, she kept going for another minute to get more of that sweet, erotic music.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 8:52 am

When it was Maddie's turn to return the favor, she wasn't content to just do the bare minimum and call it a day...no she took you back to her room, and then spent the next Twelve hours worshipping your body and cleaning it and your holes with her tongue, not letting you get a break for a single second as she completely cleaned you of cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 8:56 am

Cassidy was rendered speechless and was panting excessively hard by the time Maddie was done. At some point, she'd passed out for a bit, which was probably alongside a second wind why she didn't feel super tired as she realized the meeting was only two hours away. "J~Jesus christ... i~if I'd been a guy still... y~you'd have drained me dry hours ago and I'd be konked out for a whole day... haa.... s~so many orgasms... b~being a girl rocks hehe~"

She pulled Maddie into a hug, kissing her deeply before nuzzling into and groping her breast a bit as she said, "H~help make sure I don't fall asleep and miss that meeting. I... mhm, actually f~feel excited about it, hehe. Never thought I'd say that about sex work hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:06 am

Maddie was tired but pulled you off into the shower...which the hot water on your sore and sensitive body just made you feel more horny, luckily she kept you up until you had to go to your meeting, though she passed out in a puddle of cum on her bed before you even left the house. She was exhausted, she let you take and wear some of her whoring clothes to go to the meeting though, which was nice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:16 am

Squirming and finding herself adapting quickly (and a bit confusedly) to the heels she'd borrowed, she made her way off to the studio. She decided to walk, since it was close enough she should get there with five or ten minutes to spare. She blushed the whole way there though, her hips swaying and she could feel the eyes of numerous passers by on her thanks to what she was wearing.

When she got there, she went to the counter of the reception area and mentioned her name and the time of the meeting, asking if she needed to do anything else but wait, or see if they'd meet her early.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:27 am

The Lady at the front desk hummed "Sure, Just sign this, it's just a basic NDA, we take our hiring very seriously and like springing surprises on people. So we don't want you telling others what it's like." She explained. "Once you get that signed up you'll be logged in and then whoever's doing your interview will call and I'll guide you." She said with a smile handing you a noteboard, some documents that looked hard to read and a pen "Just the bottom of every page, the one side." She explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:32 am

Nodding her head, Cassidy glances at the time, then begins signing them, her eyes skimming things but not super paying attention as she signs at the bottom of each page. Her horniness doesn't help as she rubs her legs together and soon enough hands it over to her. "M~may sound weird... o~or make me sound like a slut... but I~I kind of hope the interview involves some sex. I'm nervous... b~but horny as heck right now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:43 am

She giggled "Don't worry honey, I'll include that in the message, we might have you do the sex portion right away." She said with a smile, typing on her computer a bit "Alright, it's all in the System, and I can take you back to try the more, wild sex bit right away, see if we can't shave off some of that horniness before you meet the interviewer~ Don't worry they'll be watching though~" She said standing up and leading you off into the building with a sway to her hips that attracted your eyes, she was a professional at it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 9:49 am

It seemed all it'd taken to restart her attraction to women was to have sex with Maddie... or maybe just imagining women wasn't enough. She'd find out later. She did get so lost watching the woman's hips sway that she walked into the woman once they arrived at their destination. "S~Sorry..." She mumbled, blushing as bright as her hair as she dipped her head in embarrassment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 9:57 am

She hummed, and then laid you down, in some chair that kept your legs spread and arms tied down as well "Alright this is endurance, this is to see how much you can take, I'll be sitting on your face while you get fucked, try and keep pleasuring me as long as you can~" She cooed as she straddled your face and you found yourself dealing with the fact that she was a shemale and was now sitting on your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:03 am

Nodding, Cassidy let herself be put into position. Then she squeaked in surprise... and then she purred in delight. She then promptly wrapped her lips around one of the orbs presented to her, suckling as she looked up towards the shemales face, even if she couldn't see her. She also wriggled her hips about and waited for the dicks that came. And squealed happily into her balls and ass as they started going to town, seeming to run a train on her... one which soon included sucking off the shemale for as soon as she got an angle that she could use her lips on it too... she'd nuzzle or shift her head so she could wrap her lips eagerly around it and get straight to work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:18 am

You lost track of time as you were fucked and fucked and fucked and you didn't know how many dicks you took but your pussy was once again sore and bloated with cum and your mouth and throat were filled with the shemale's seed, said shemale was nodding as she got off "O~Okay~ That's E~Enough~ N~Next I~Is your W~Will T~Test." She stuttered a bit as she freed you from your restraints and led you to a door "S~So you gotta walk through the door and ride whoever's in there until they cum, then the next door and so on until you can't do it or you meet me again." She told you lightly pushing you towards the doorway, though she would listen if you wanted to say anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:33 am

"S~Sounds like fun hehehe~" Cassidy said feeling... strangely energized. She felt tired sure after so much sex... but she somehow also felt even hornier. It was like she'd gotten satisfied, then fucked right back into a horny mood as she hummed and headed on through the first door. She cooed as she found a cute trappy boy waiting for him, and wound up treating him to a more sensual and intimate ride. He was just too cute for her to just ride him like he was a fucktoy... unless he asked for such of course. Then she rode a shemale, who she was more than happy to simply rape herself upon their pillar again and again...

The third door however she found herself not up for it. She didn't even get inside, instead getting to peek through the window on the door that hadn't been, for some reason, blacked out. She just shook her head and said, "Nope, sorry, n-" Then she stops... does a double take...

The next thing she knows, she's in the room, ramming his cock down her throat and between her breasts... then after he cums, she clambers atop him as she whispers into his ear, "Fuck me til I can't walk, and have to crawl outta here~" before impaling herself and cumming twice on the spot as she throws her head back and screams in rapturous delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 am

The cock was even bigger than your sister's and he was all too happy to pound your pussy, spreading you out even more than your sister had. And hitting even deeper than her. His hands were groping, pinching, slapping and all sorts of stuff as you fucked, but your mind was solely focused on the cock inside you, making you into more and more of a size queen, no way would normal cocks satisfy you after this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 10:51 am

Any cock smaller than her ex-boss's would be able to truly satisfy her. It might be able to get her to cum... but she wouldn't cum like she had for her boss, her sister, or this man. She was pretty sure at one point or another she begged to be in a video with him making her enslaved cockslut, addicted to his cock at some point... maybe. She was speaking a bit incoherently at times.

When he was done, she giggled... crawling out as she did find in fact she couldn't walk as little hearts floated in the center of her eyes. "Mmhm... sooooo glad I got turned into a girl hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 25, 2023 11:00 am

You found yourself talking to another pretty ugly guy signing some contracts and then you spent the rest of the day sucking your new bosses dick as he pet your head and came in your throat, mouth and on your face a few times each. By the time you managed to stumble home you didn't even remember what you signed, but you were welcomed by your sister's cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 25, 2023 11:06 am

Cassidy found that she was starting to really enjoy cocksucking. There was something... relaxing to it. Even when her head wasn't getting pet, the motions were a bit entrancing for her, which both made her hornier but also rather relaxed. Plus... well, cocks and cum just tasted good. She actually found herself beating herself up a bit on the way home, figuring she could have found these things out before after talking with the trappy guy before she headed home.

Course, once home, it was to some more sex... Madeline was finding that her futa cock seemed to be more eager and had better stamina than most guys. Cassidy found her furiously stroking off when she got home, and happily put her tits and mouth to work there for the first two loads... the rest she took in her pussy or ass before they fell asleep in bed together.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games