Cassidy's 'Exciting' Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Cassidy's 'Exciting' Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:21 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cassidy Winters
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... upload.png
Bio: Cassidy (or Cass as he tended to prefer) had led a generally decent if unremarkable life. And was for a while, perfectly content with such. After moving in with his sister Madeline in the city she lived in to help support each other, he sometimes found himself wishing his life could be a little more exciting. Maybe not as much as Madeline's (since sometimes her life seemed as stressful as it was exciting) but more so than his own.
One morning however, he is about to find out he's going to get his wish...

His Sister, Madeline: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... deline.png
Occupation: A little bit of everything (no official job, tends to do various side jobs and or... other things... to get by)
Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, active, social. Can get very focused though and be oblivious to some things.

You woke up feeling a bit tired and off, you must have slept wrong last night, you heard Madeline leave with a "Bye~!" Followed by the door slamming as she left, you were planning to take it slow and maybe enjoy some good food this morning, only for your boss to call and ask you in early, offering some overtime hours, apparently a bunch of people had gotten drunk and got food sickness and had called in sick today, he needed you in, you didn't have time for a shower or much food besides toast as you threw on clothes and hurried to your job, you didn't realize anything was off, even as your boss a large tiger man asked you into his office and you found yourself pulled onto his lap, purring at you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Cassidy's 'Exciting' Life(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:26 am

Cassidy groaned as he woke up, trying to shake off the weirdness and tiredness he felt. The call in was annoying, but he'd been given some leniency the week before after having stayed late one night to help out with things. His job wasn't all that exciting, but he was decent at it and generally got along with the boss.

However, getting called into his bosses office was unusual... and what happened next made him squeak as he felt a bulge against his ass and then-

His hands shot to his mouth. Squeaking wasn't something new (he tended to do so if surprised). But his brain finally managed to piece together a few things having heard that squeak. 1- It sounded much more feminine. 2- His ass felt more... cushiony and curvy then he remembered. 3- He finally noticed a weight on his chest.

"W~Wha... h~huh?!" He asked as he turned to look at his boss, trying to process what facts were telling him first. The fact his boss had pulled him, er, her into his lap and had a bulge being pushed to secondary or tertiary importance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:33 am

You were so shocked you couldn't focus on anything besides the sacks of fat on your chest when your boss smiled and lifted you up, pulled your pants down you stared in shock at what was clearly a pussy and not the cock and balls you had before bed, you only realized what was happening a single second beforehand "Good girl~ Daddy likes good girls~" and then a cock was pushing into your new pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:53 am

Cassidy's brain was still trying to play catch up as she saw that she didn't have her manhood anymore. It was only as she felt the tip that she tried to say, "W~Wait, p~please n~n!" only to gasp and for her plea to turn into a surprised squeak of pleasure. Her fur rippled as what should have hurt... since well, she'd been a virgin as a guy, so surely she'd be one as a girl, instead only felt... well, good. Very alien and weird and strange and new, but good all the same. Her tail hiked up in excitement, as her hands clung tight to the arms of her boss's chair as she tried to keep from falling forward... legs feeling like jelly at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:57 am

He laughed and bent you over the desk, before simply speeding up, your boss' fat cock was pounding into your womb without a seconds delay after seeing how much you liked it, his whole desk was rocking from how hard he was fucking you and you should hate it, but your pussy loved him~ It was driving your male brain a little crazy from the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:00 am

Gripping onto the end of her boss's desk, Cassidy tried at first to muffle her sounds... but... well, damnit, her boss's cock just felt too good! Stroking off was nothing compared to this, especially each time his cock pressed against something inside her that made her brain short a bit. Soon, she was moaning and mewling in pleasure, panting as she started trying to roll her hips to meet his thrusts.

"S~So... c~confused... b~but feels... g~good... P~please don't... s~stop?" She managed to say, not sure if it was a statement, or begging, or what. It was... hard to think with such a hard thing driving into her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:08 am

Your boss had no intent on stopping or on slowing down and was fucking you hard and fast, and it was just, so primal, bestial, you found yourself cumming first, and in fact you ended up cumming a few times, it seemed this body had no real "Cool Down" between orgasms, though as you came for the fifth time, your boss was flooding your womb "Good~ Whore~ I'm sure you'll love your promotion~ Always knew you were a girl~ You just had to stop pretending~" He laughed, as his hot cum filled you more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:12 am

Cassidy was a bit lost in the multiple orgasms at the moment to fully register the words, quivering, quaking, and panting... her tongue lolled out as her pussy and womb did their level best to milk her boss's cock of his cum. "H~Haah... c~cumming... c~cumming... s~sho much... head all... fuzzy..." She wasn't in much state to do much else for the moment except lay there heaving as she tried to recover, her body enjoying the feeling of warmth flooding into it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:14 am

After almost a minute of rest you were starting to think, then he picked you up, carried you over and started fucking you against the window "I always knew you were a slut~ now you're my slut~ You were probably one of those stupid binder wearing girls thinking that made you a boy, well you're a good girl for showing off your tits now, we're gonna need to make you extra slutty, so I can breed you daily, I expect you to give me at least five sons and five daughters while in my employ." He said all this casually, while fucking you even harder than before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:28 am

Cassidy squeaked, first in pleasure... then in fright, embarrassment, and a bit of shame. It helped clear her head just a bit, and while she didn't quite know what he was talking about, she did say, "N~No p~please! S~Someone'll see! A~aaah, o~or... a~ah, y~you'll break the window t~thrusting so hard!" She actually wasn't sure if that would happen... but even the vaguest hint that it could actually added a tinge of real panic to her voice as she looked fearfully to her boss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:30 am

He laughed and hummed, before carry fucking you back to his desk and pulling out a paper "Sign this~ or I'm only gonna fuck you against the window~" He ordered fuckung you back into his desk next to the paperwork he wanted signed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 11:46 am

She squeaked, and while she was still afraid, though less so and thus her body focused more on the fucking he was still giving her, she made an effort to look at the sheet of paper. She at least wanted a vague idea of what he wanted her to sign at least!

"J~Just... a~aaah... g~give me a moment!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 11:52 am

He kept fucking you but let you actually read it, it seemed a basic contract to stay and work for the company, and not leave, the problem was instead of years needed to leave, it was boss' children birthed, and at the very bottom it basically said he was allowed to use in or out of work hours to "Relieve stress" basically letting him fuck you as he pleased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:00 pm

She squeaked as she read that last bit, and then narrowed her eyes and glared at him. Even if she was a girl now... and well... okay, his dick felt good... but well... she didn't want to just be a cheap whore for him. Still... he was making her feel good... so instead of taking the thing and ripping it apart, she just whimpered and closed her eyes, shivering and hoping no one would see her or be able to even remotely recognize her as she pushed it aside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:08 pm

You got lifted, Carried back to the window and fucked even harder...and you saw his hand go up and then the window opened and you were laying on your back only a window and your bosses hold on you keeping you here, the window under you rattling with every slamming thrust into your womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:11 pm

Much to Cassidy's shame, even as she moved her hands to cling to either her boss, the curtains, or even just the window frame, she felt her folds tighten even more. The embarrassment and shame of potentially being seen... combined with a fear that the window might break, seemed to be exciting her body more and making her get closer to the edge as her insides rippled and clung to the pillar pushing into her even more.

Still, she'd made her choice... so she kept her eyes closed as she let her cries of pleasure and some fear echo forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:23 pm

He fucked and fucked and fucked and you left a puddle of pussy juices and his cum leaking from you but you passed out, and then woke up to still being used, then you woke up, after passing out again to still being used and then he pushes the paper in front of you "Well you failed to impress me dear, but if you sign this right here then I'll be able to keep you on, if you don't I'm afraid I'll have to left you go for failing to perform to standards." He said casually as you tried to regain your mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:28 pm

Cassidy felt like she was going crazy... just how much stamina did this guy have? If not for the fact he was being so mean to just keep using her like this and force her against the window... she might have been a bit more compliant. But when he shoved the paper in front of her, even as nearly out of it as she was as her tongue hung out and her eyes every so often tried to roll into her head...

She bit her lips and shook her head as she glanced back to him. "N~Not my j~job... t~to be... a~aaah... y~your fuck toy..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 12:31 pm

He laughed "So you say, but I'm afraid you no longer have a job with us then, please pack up and leave, your last check will be sent in the mail, you should have it within two weeks." He said casually pushing you off and into a puddle of juice and cum without a care in the world. And soon enough he looked like nothing even happened "Why are you still here?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 12:38 pm

His casualness actually managed to reach through something in her. It pissed her off and ticked her off, especially that statement when she thought about how many times she'd gone ahead and made use of time she could have been off to stay and help a bit. But she was in no state to actually do anything about it.

"Oh fuck off, asshole." She said, staggering to retrieve her pants and throw them back on. She managed to get them on and make for the door, stopping briefly before glaring at him as she said, "Ya know, maybe if you weren't such a cunt, you wouldn't have to do stuff like that. I was actually having fun there for a bit." She then flipped him the bird before hurrying over to her cubicle, tossing the stuff that wasn't specifically hers into the trash can before growling as she stormed out of the business, her eyes finally starting to dampen as the realization of what all had happened started to hit her.

Home first... get more upset and call Maddy after.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games