Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 7:34 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Zelda Lorule
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/6270/753f9366b2f7f6fbd9a646ed9bf8235b.png?7137831
Bio: Princess to a kingdom she's pretty naive and sheltered, she liked to just explore and poke around into stuff, she didn't really have to learn a lot, she was expected to just get married off and for her siblings to take the throne or whatever, she was the youngest and furthest from the throne, and so she just happened to wander off, more often than not. When an attack or well, something happened she was the only royal to survive thanks to wandering away again, but injured she was rushed into some healing thing and eventually she was forgotten about, almost a thousand years later she woke up, looking around in confused shock at her torn clothing and everything around her before trying to stumble out and find her way to people, hopefully.

Stats:
Strength 8
Perception 9
Endurance 7
Charisma 17
Intelligence 6
Agility 14
Luck 5

Hyper-Fertility: You are hyper fertile now. Not only is it easy for you to get knocked up, the speed of pregnancies is enhanced considerably. Your body also grows more horny when you are knocked up. (Bokoblins- guaranteed to knock you up)

Stumbling your way out of the chamber, what you'd expected to find was the world you'd known. Instead, you found a world of reds and purples, with the sky itself being a hazy mix shifting from a brilliant and deep purple to a soft, rosy red. Trees that had once been green now bore mostly lavender hued leaves, and the very air had something of a strange quality to it... it made your skin and insides tingle ever so slightly as you took in your first few breathes.

The biggest thing of note however, was the ruins of the castle and the city around it that you could see far off in the distance. Just what had happened?
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon May 22, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Corrupted Lorule [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:45 am

I stared, stared and stared, slapping myself and trying to wake myself up again, and trying again when that didn't work, pinching and slapping my own body a few more times before I accepted what I was seeing and started trying to figure out where I was, I'd never been this far from the castle before...shaking my head I decided to just head off, hopefully I'd find people to explain what was happening, I was in that weird place there had to be guards or something somewhere near right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 7:48 am

You quickly got lost, finding no sign of any guards. You wandered into the forest, and before long, had a strong suspicion you were being followed. That sensation was confirmed when you were suddenly tackled at from behind. You twist as you land, which has you landing on your back... pinned down by a large dire wolf. You were already afraid of this given their reputation... but then you felt something weird poking at your stomach, and glanced down...

... To see a very big, angry, red canine pillar poking out from its underside as it growled at you, a strange gleam in its eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 am

I squeaked, and stared at it, the thing was huge! I knew some adventurers road these things but this was crazy! It was bigger than my horse! Then I felt something poking me and it felt weird and hot and I couldn't help but look down...it was bigger than my horse...and why did the base of it look weird, I looked back up, and gulped, it couldn't, did it? Did it think I was a female Direwolf? I Was This my only way to survive? How, how did dire wolves submit? I hoped it was like normal dogs! I closed my eyes and bared my throat at it, hoping it would take to submission and whatever was confusing it into thinking I was a dire wolf would keep it from hurting me, if it gave me a chance I'd try and get onto all fours, hopefully to crawl away, but if it watched me I'd follow it, they were supposed to be smart right? Maybe it had a home near people?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 8:04 am

It growled in a way that sounded pleased, nipping at your neck in a way that drew a hiss but no blood. However, as you got onto all fours... and thanks to the tattered state of your outfit, it wasted no time in mounting you as it plunged its cock into your folds. It did indeed seem to think you were a female... or it didn't care. The only thing you knew was that its member was big, it was hard, hot, and it was now slamming into you as that strange swelling at the base pressed against your tight folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 8:10 am

I was a virgin, the only cocks I'd even seen before were the ones of horses that got a little bit too excited, I couldn't even make a noise, I was simply stunned by how forceful it was being, it wasn't the soft gentle touches of a prince that my mother promised me, it was a filthy, drooling dog cock that had never been cleaned and dragged who knows where and through who knows what and it was breaking open my pussy and womb, I tried to focus, tried to make myself breath, but it was harder and harder with every painful, body shaking thrust from the monster wolf.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 8:34 am

It didn't take long for you to be knocked out... then you briefly woke up again as a sudden new burst of pain showed him pulling out, and your love canal pulling out with it before he slammed in again and breached your womb and... whatever that weird thing was was swelling inside your womb and...

You fade in and out as it drags you about. When you finally come to again, the wolf is gone, and your folds feel ruined... you're even a little prolapsed still. Your head hurts and is spinning...

And then three pig like... creatures, short and spindly save for their middle which is a bit chubby come out... they grin as they pull their loinclothes aside to reveal twitching, smegma and pube covered members...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 8:50 am

I stared at there cocks, how were they even more filthy than the wolf's? I shook my head as I stared at the disgusting looking stuff on there dicks, trying my best to turn, to run, the crawl away, I didn't know what those things were but I didn't want to be caught by them, I could smell them already and the only reason I wasn't sick is thanks to having nothing, they smelled awful, no one smelled that bad at the palace. I forced myself up onto my feet stumbling and trying to run from the weird things, I had no idea what they were but I wanted to get away! But then when I stood up I felt something happen, it felt like my insides moved, I looked down, and then I felt them grabbing something! M~My womb?! And as my eyes rolled up and I passed out again the last thing I felt was them wiping their cocks on my exposed womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 8:52 am

A mixture of sensations... flashes of pain, and strange feelings... pleasure? Something close to it, or a weird mockery of it mixed with pain? It was hard to tell. Smells, pains, and these cocktails of something else kept you in and out for a bit...

When you finally came to again, you were on your knees, your hands up in the air tied to something... and something was fucking you from behind... while a cock from one of those things was being brought to your lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 8:56 am

I was groaning, not used to hard stuff, I was a princess, my body felt sore, the most soreness I was used to was dancing too much, now I felt trully exhausted for the first time in my life. The feelings very much didn't help! when I realized I was on my knees I tried to move to stand up, only to squeal as something slammed inside me, making my knees give out, and then something filthy was smeared onto my lips and unable to stop myself I choked and gagged at the disgusting texture and smell only to be forced to taste it and hate it even more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 9:08 am

It takes a moment, but you begin to register things... it doesn't feel like you were prolapsed anymore, but you were still so sore that the fucking brought little pleasure... especially from how hard and fast it was going. The one in your mouth and throat wasn't doing any better, it being like nothing else you've ever tasted... even some of those weird smelly fancy cheeses one of your sisters liked was like fine wine compared to this...

Then the one behind you came and... this time... this time there was pleasure. Intense pleasure. The sensation of cum flooding into you... the knowledge you were pregnant instantly... and would bear children in no time...

It made you cum on the spot... and it made you crave more. Mostly inside your womb, which was singing akin to an angelic royal choir in ecstasy as it was filled with cum. But drinking some down or being otherwise filled or coated would be fun too~! You didn't even realize that a glowing mark was appearing on your skin where your womb was... or that it wasn't actually on your skin, but inside you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gained Trait
Hyper-Fertility: You are hyper fertile now. Not only is it easy for you to get knocked up, the speed of pregnancies is enhanced considerably. Your body also grows more horny when you are knocked up. (Bokoblins- guaranteed to knock you up)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 9:13 am

I found myself moaning and squealing as I came, my womb working to milk the cock of the one currently inside it, my hips were eagerly shaking, trying to get more cum, more dicks, more babies to fill it, that's all that mattered at the moment nothing else did. I even stopped paying attention to the one currently coating my mouth with it's disgusting filth and grime, I didn't even care that my pussy was stained with smegma and pubes or that my mouth and lips were too, all I cared about was getting more stuff to fill my womb, though, soon enough I found my mouth sucking and licking the little monster's cock, as more and more of the thick nasty stuff filled me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 9:21 am

The two cackled, saying something in very broken Lorulian. You managed, barely, to make out mention of magic and corruption, but that was it. The one behind you slapped your ass, which should have made you feel like a common whore on the street and left you ashamed... but right now it felt good and added to what you were experiencing as the one in front of you simply fucked your face like it was a cumrag.

Both soon cum, flooding you with more, then wander off. After a moment, a girl about your age and Lorulian like you comes over. Her eyes have a slightly glassy, distant look to them, but she smiles and licks some of the mess they left on you and what's dripping from your folds. Then, curiously enough, she pulls up and shows you the cum and smegma, and almost seems to... offer it out to you via her tongue?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 9:27 am

I was happily chewing on the cum in my mouth, normally it would disgust me, normally I'd spit it out and desperately escape, but right now I felt good, it was so thick and gooey, it was even thicker than molasses! It felt like I could chew it forever, and it was so thick that barely any felt like it was leaking from my folds, though still some did, swallowing the thick salty stuff I let out a shocked moan as my folds were licked and cleaned a little and then the girl stuck her tongue out and I leaned forwards to lick her tongue clean without thinking about it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 9:51 am

She made out with you, sharing it for a time before pulling back as she came over and just casually started groping your chest. You noticed she had a collar on her neck. "You're so lucky... the shaman only reserves the sorts of magic they used on you for special maidens. I'm jealous~"

There was... an odd sort of cadence to her voice. If you'd been fully aware, you'd perhaps wonder if she actually was or not. Right now though, you were still a little out of it, and your breasts felt so tender and sensitive...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 am

I couldn't pull my hands down to do anything, I was completely at this girl's mercy, and high off my ass on the feeling of cum inside me, and the baby in me, my breast felt weird under her hands and somehow felt even more sensitive than normal, I was soon moaning and then I came hard, milk squirting from my tits, tits I was sure had been smaller, tits that hung heavier and lower and I could only moan in pleasure, cumming as I was milked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:04 am

"Oh already~? My, you must have been very fertile... it usually takes two days before milk comes out~" This time the girl sounds legitimately impressed, before hurrying off. She returns with another girl, and then you are forced to enjoy something you'd never imagined going through- being milked. The two had brought jugs, and proceeded to start massaging and squeezing at your breasts and teats to get milk to come out into the jugs. As if that wasn't enough, they sometimes leaned down and drank directly from you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:06 am

I was squealing, moaning and cumming and shaking in pleasure as I was milked my head felt light as my titties didn't seem to run out of fresh milk to give the girls, my pussy juices were a puddle and the jugs were full but I could tell I still had milk to give, a small part of me felt ashamed for cumming by being treated like a cow, but most of me was just horny and sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:13 am

"So much..." Both girls said, sounding actually awed, and even a little... envious. They glanced about, noting that none of the other bokoblins seemed to be paying them any mind or attention. Then, setting the jugs down... they both latched onto a breast and just started eagerly drinking from you, one hand each landing on your ass and groping it firmly while the other helped to continue to give them plenty of milk to drink as they moaned and mewled and suckled happily from you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 10:23 am

I was moaning, wiggling gasping and cumming from the two girls continued assault, I was turned more into a drooling cumming mess by the two of them than by the bokoblins who had fucked me, the constant assault was just making me more sensitive and making me cum more and more I felt like I wasn't able to stop cumming and I didn't know when I would be able too~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games