Meeting the Parents [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Meeting the Parents [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 1:47 am

Max whined at that. He didn't stop, but his efforts seemed to slow. He was clearly fighting with your continued insistence, despite what he had seen, and his own desires both for you and to make you feel good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 2:19 am

I gave one final push "I'm hungry, go get some food for me? I mean, breakfast in bed sounds like wonderful aftercare to me?" If this failed I'd just let him continue.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 10:09 am

He pouts still, but gets up to do so. He squirms about a bit, you again noticing the butt plug he has in him. Curiously, he makes no effort to remove it as he heads on off, leaving you a chance to recover quietly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 5:43 pm

I stared a bit confused at that but panting and laying back, closing my eyes if he had pushed just a little more I would have let him do whatever he wanted, why was the first time he'd actually tried to be forceful here? I was scared of him getting hurt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games