Meeting the Parents [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Meeting the Parents [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 9:38 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Ia Fe
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/9f/19/7b9f19613ddc2fa031043d17f325158e.jpg
Bio: An Extremely beautiful girl she was used to people trying to get with her ever since she was young, used to all sorts of false promises, empty pick up lines and the like. Which is why she actually paid attention when a cute boy came up to her with an earnest "I think you're pretty please go on a date with me!" no fancy flowers or trying to talk himself up. On a whim she agreed, and she was glad she did, Max wasn't love at first sight but she did find herself falling in love and dating him, much to the school's confusion, she turned down everyone else for little Max Carter. And for Max's Eighteenth Birthday she was going with him to meet his mom, they already had him meet her parents on her Eighteenth.

Max Carter: Male
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/6855/a0151f7d8486db97fc628ee69d989f0a.jpeg?7821464

Max had explained to you that he had two mothers, and that the one who'd given birth to him tended to be away alot as she was an archaeologist and so often went out into the field for long trips. This meant that his second mother was the one you'd be meeting. When you walked into his place, you got your first glance of her in a tight t-shirt and a skirt that seemed to hug her rear and legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1108673204345643028/b3b34342524d1c65b4221d5691ed61ff.png Martha

Something about the way she looked at you though as she offered your hand left you feeling a bit weird... or... maybe it was the musky smell coming off of her? Max didn't seem to notice either, too busy nearly talking a mile a minute in his excitement at you and her getting to meet.
Kuragari

Re: Meeting the Parents [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 9:49 am

I shook her hand feeling a bit strange at her looks, not sure what to do with it, Max was babbling again and I smiled and leaned down kissing him "Calm down love, we're not going anywhere." I decided to be nice since Max was so excited even if the smell and looks weirded me out a bit. Stepping closer I smiled at the woman "I'm Ia Fe, as you can no doubt tell, I'm dating your son and have for a little while, I'd love to get to know my Boyfriends mother better."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:01 am

That look intensified, and there was an almost... no, there was a very sinister gleam to her smile as she said, "Actually Miss Fe, you are now the property of a Futa, specifically, me." Where your words had managed to calm Max's stream of babbling down but not stopped it, the way in which his mother Martha spoke and what she said seemed to stop him in his tracks as he blinked stupidly right along with you...

Then you felt your head being grabbed and your lips were slamming down upon a cock that made Max's look rather small as she groaned as a look of stupefied and horror filled confusion quickly formed on Max as he froze up, all while his mother, a Futa, started raping your throat!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:10 am

I blinked, my brain taking a couple seconds to figure out what the fuck just came from that woman's mouth and opened my mouth to say something in response, only to gag as I suddenly had a cock pushing down my throat making it almost impossible for me to breathe, and any breath I took was filled with her musky scent and taste, I tried to push her out with my tongue, even my hands, but she was took strong and choking me with her cock, I was blacking out, with tears filling my eyes as I struggled to breathe more, my makeup smearing a bit, my lipstick on her cock and my eyes having small tear tracks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:19 am

You crying out, and tears streaking down your face, seemed to rouse Max out of his state. Even if he was still confused as he screamed out, "Mom, what the heck are you doing!?", he came to your defense... not that it mattered any. She was fucking your face so vigorously that the force of it sent him tumbling back when he tried to pull you back, and he hit his head on something and groaned before he slumped to the floor.

As for you... you lasted only another half a minute. Long enough for your first taste of cum, of jizz, to be from your Boyfriend's futa mother, rather than Max himself. It was so thick and there was so much of it that it helped knock you out...

When you come back to, your throat is sore and you taste cum in your mouth. Your wrists and ankles also hurt and you're spread eagle, tied to the bedposts. Glancing around the darkened room, you spot Max, tied to a chair... stripped down as well with what looked like little vibrator things taped to the sides of his dick. He also has a washcloth on his head where he hit it. He's still unconscious though, and you can hear his mother humming nearby from what you assume is the master bathroom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:25 am

I let out a groan of pain as I woke up, my throat felt sore, and abused, possible bruised, how hard did she use my throat I tried to sit up, only to yelp as I flopped back down I tried jerking, moving my arms, my legs, tried to spit out the strong, musky , salty, fishy taste in my mouth but in the end I was just tired, in more pain and with drool on my chin. I simply couldn't escape where I was and I was looking around to try and figure out what to do now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:32 am

Aside from try to recover, there wasn't much you could do except lay there. And after a minute, Martha strutted on in, a riding crop in her hand and her dressed in a dominatrix suit of black leather as her cock throbbed and twitched. Her smile was dark and there was a savage glint in her eyes as she came over, giving your nipples and clit a smack with the crop as she drank in your cries of pain before she hurried over to a movable dresser. Which she brought over to the bed and started pulling out weights... a candle and lighter... acupuncture needles, a sounding rod... even things to give piercings!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:36 am

I stared, I'd had to cry out at the slaps, I couldn't stay silent, I felt even more sensitive than I thought I would, but, I'd never done anything like this, hell, I'd never even looked at BDSM stuff before, was all this really used?! Why did she look so happy, why was her cock so hard, what was she planning to do with all this stuff!? "W~What's all that?" I asked wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 am

"Stuff for the fun we're going to have~" Martha cooed, slapping your ass with a studded paddle she had brought out last as she grinned savagely at you. She then moved to clip the weights onto your nipples, the pincers stinging as she clamped onto your sensitive nipples and then tugged on them. She went ahead and lit the candle as well, as she grabbed the sounding rod and made a show of licking it all up and down before bringing it towards your clit.

"Mhm... I can tell you from experience, this can be fun for guys and girls~" She purred, then chuckled as she said, "Or at least for some~" Her eyes glinted darkly as she began to push it into your uretha, her eyes focused on you as she watched and drank in your reactions.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:56 am

I had led a pretty blessed life since I was born, I wasn't used to any pain, hell, I barely had to feel discomfort besides from the people at school trying to force me to be with them, I let out a short choked scream at the paddle on my ass, and then let out a shocked yowl at the sudden pain and tugging on my nipples, I stared, that thing looked about the size of my finger why was she so happy about using it? Then she started pushing it into me and my eyes went wide as my hips jerked away, I was crying a little again, in fear and pain as I stared at her panting and shaking my head "P~Please I~It feels like you're tearing me apart~" I whined at her trying to plead with her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:59 am

"I~Ia?" You heard a soft groan from nearby, from Max as he started to stir, looking very groggy still and not all there. You only noticed such for a moment as she kept pushing the thing in, grinning as she slapped your breasts with the riding crop. "Scream and cry for me, you'll be doing alot of it, and in time, you'll come to love the pain~ I'm gonna remake you into my playtoy, now that I've claimed you as mine~" After she pushed the rod into you enough, she gave it a flick, making it vibrate all down through your clit as she chuckled with delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 11:06 am

I let out a shocked squeal at the painful tit slaps and glared at her, opening my mouth, only to scream as the rod was suddenly pushed extremely deeply into me, and then she flicked it, it had me seeing stars and I tried to roll my hips, to force out the little annoying thing, crying and staring at my boyfriend's mother in shock as she seemed to get more into it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 11:13 am

That shock was followed by more, giving your first taste of a pain-centric climax as she twisted the back end of the sounding rod and suddenly it felt like it had gained studs or spikes, which made it drag anytime it moved inside your uretha. She followed this up with pressing her cock to your folds and then purring, "Watch darling, watch as I take her virginity~" She then pulled back and slammed on in, her cockhead smashing into your womb as you nearly blacked out from the rough, hard, and fast penetration on the heels of everything else.

"I~IA!" Max managed to shout out, slurred as it was, as he began struggling against the ropes, though it didn't seem like he'd be going anywhere.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 11:18 am

I squealed, screamed and thrashed, the odd feeling, painful feelings and confusing feelings all pulsing through me, my brain was struggling to keep up with the weird part of how this hurt, but it somehow hurt so bad it was leaning towards good, well, not the feelings, that was still pain but somehow I was cumming from it and I didn't understand it, all I could do was try to hide my face in shame as my pussy painfully tried to milk her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 11:27 am

"Mhm, you're awake now Max~? Good... time for you to have some fun too. Since I know you well enough... mhm, and have some mercy and compassion..." She picked up two small remotes, pressing them and drawing a startled and forced squeak of confused pleasure from you boyfriend as his hips jerked, lifting him up enough for you to see she'd also put an anal plug which was buzzing along with the vibrators on his pillar.

"Now, back to the main event..." She purred as she started to twist the sounding rod about as she fucked you hard, fast, and rough. Every dozen thrusts she'd smack your tits with the riding crop or give the weights on them a tug as she commanded you to let every sound out, not wanting to miss a single one as she drove into you again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 6:06 pm

I Squealed, screamed, cried out, my arms and legs jerking against the restraints but there wasn't anything I could do, I tried not to look at her, to focus on Max, but this was my first time and it was way more violent and forceful than I was prepared for, my thighs were already bright red from how hard she was slamming into my pussy, her hips felt like they were bruising my, hell her cock felt like it would bruise and ruin my pussy, the sounding rod and the spikes on it twisting around alone were enough to make me cry a little, the rest had tears leaking freely, and every time she smacked or tugged on my tits my pussy would tighten up as my whole body rocked in response my throat was hurting from both her dicking of it, and my own screams and squeals and the few curse words or failed attempts at spitting at her I could let out, mostly cause it was the only defiance I could show right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:16 am

Your attempts to spit at her earned you strikes with the riding crop and the paddle, red marks that you were sure were going to bruise forming as she roughly added acupuncture needles to your nipples as well. She taunted you, and teased Max a bit as she noted how even if she wasn't going all out on you, you wouldn't be able to get off from his own pillar in comparison to hers as she worked to break you in. You could see Max crying along with you as he struggled, even as he himself was also forced to deal with pleasure from the plug and vibrators...

Which it turned out were too much for him, because soon he was jerking and cumming, crying out as you felt her cock start twitching and throbbing in near climactic delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:23 am

I squealed at the slaps, and was blinking wide eyed as I felt a sudden sharp pain, I was howling, twitching, trying to fight her trying to jerk away, do anything, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt~ then I saw Max cumming and I could only stare in shock as I listened to Martha, my boyfriends mother happily tell me how I wouldn't even be able to feel my boyfriend's cock then I felt like I was cumming from pain, shame and humiliation and not pleasure, and it happened right as she pushed what seemed to be needles directly into my nipples, and slammed balls deep into my, my pussy was forced to try and milk her cock, even as the Rod inside me made my mind blank out from the weird pain as I came.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:40 am

By some madness and insanity, this continued long enough for you to cum twice more from all of it, with Max nearly doing the same as he seemed to have gotten lost in the fog of forced pleasure after a second climax if his twitching body and bowed head with glazed and hazy eyes was any indication. Fortunately for you though, his mother finally slammed into your womb, fucked it for all of about ten seconds and nearly prolapsed you before she finally came. And said climax was enough for you to finally, blissfully, pass out.

An uncertain amount of time passed, but when you woke up you were feeling sore all over... your clit and nipples were puffy and inflamed, and you new you were bruised in several places. Such was enough to keep you from thinking for even a moment that such had been a bad dream or a nightmare. Though strangely enough, you didn't hurt quiet as nearly as much as you would have expected.

There was at least one thing you took some solace in, aside from the fact you were no longer tied up. Max was pressed into your side, his tear streaked face nestled into your neck as he slept fitfully against you and held onto you like a life preserver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I did a roll, Max's birth mother is as you thought supportive and happy for Martha to find someone she could get such things out on when she's not home. But she also reminded Martha of the importance of aftercare, which is why the various places don't hurt nearly as much, she put various things on to help you heal and recover better, even if it'll still take a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:48 am

I groaned as I tried to sit up, only to squeak as I felt Max on me, that made me lay still and slowly work to remember what happened I found my hands and eyes exploring my body slowly poking and prodding the sore parts as I stared, trying to see if she'd left anything in...or added anything while I was out of it, and trying to think what we'd do now, if Martha really hadn't claimed anyone, she was legally speaking in her right to do all that to me and even more! Normally I was the one to plan things out, dates, how far we went, when we kissed, I was used to deciding it all with Max, at least most of the time, but, I couldn't just take him and run away, the cops would be on me for running from my owner, and Max could get in trouble for "Stealing" me if we did that...speaking of I also found myself checking Max over, trying to see if she'd done anything to him in a worry.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games