All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 am

Well you found what you thought sounded like a good spell, something about the mother's daughter blessing you with her seed or something, it seemed like what you needed it seemed like this could possibly be the spell to summon the massive cock from the party, or at least a spell similar to it, and again it was pretty easy to do, just a short chant!

Then as you were chanting your mind wandered a bit, imagining the cock how it'd feel, the tentacles, how stretched and gaped you'd be after it was finished with you and then you were staring into a swirling pair of eyes as a silly looking girl smiled at you and lifted you up, and you were slammed down right onto a massive cock that some part of your brain was telling you was impossible to take, that it shouldn't be able to even get hard, but the smiling futa slamming you up and down had it anyways, wrecking your hole with a giggle, tentacles coming from her crotch were invading your body, your ass, mouth, one acted as a sounding rod, they were in your nipples, it should be impossible, but she was fucking you and smiling and laughing and it was good~

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 7:45 am

Logically and rationally, Kayin knew she should be screaming in pain, should be horrified beyond belief. But instead, she was screaming and giggling in orgasmic, euphoric, rapturous glee. And the only thing that was muffling her even slightly was the tentacles in her mouth as she gurgled, choked, and slurped feverishly at them as her body twisted, writhed, and contorted as it bucked in nearly every direction in an effort to both enjoy what was being done to her more and entice the person to use her even more. Her eyes, when they weren't rolled up into her head, were focused entirely on the spirals spinning before her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:50 am

The futa was smiling happily at you, and speeding up, fucking you harder and faster and harder and faster and harder and faster, you were sure she'd done more and more impossible things, speeds, even when you new you shouldn't be able to you still breathed and were kept awake and locked onto her eyes the whole time, your Satyr lover even joined you once the sun had set and stayed and you were awake and not hungry the entire time, even after the satyr was completely exhausted and passed out, even after your womb took more cum than it could hold it just kept on cumming, you lost track of the days and was just fucked and fucked and fucked by the horny smiling, spiraling girl your brain melting more and more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 8:36 am

Kayin was quite sure her mind broke a little bit in the process of all this... the pleasure was so much, the pleasure was so intense... her brain melting and melting and melting further... any thoughts that this stuff was wrong or way too far out there was washed away though through it all as she was fucked and fucked and fucked some more... she might have even given birth at some point, she wasn't sure...

But one thing was for certain- she wanted more now... she wanted to learn more, experience more, and follow in the footsteps of whatever it was that Missy was a part of... it almost felt like she was meant for such even, and this was a sign from whatever perverse entities out there may exist that she needed to embrace this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 8:57 am

Finally after who knows how many days of wild sex you woke up, every inch of your room was coated in jizz, every piece of clothing had a load covering it, your body felt ruined for any normal man, woman or futa, but, at least, when you woke up your just as cum coated Satyr lover was cuddle into your side, her holes gaping like yours and leaking gallons of cum, more than they could hold like your's....you couldn't even see if it was day or night thanks to just how many layers of jizz were on your window. You couldn't find your phone it was buried in layers of jizz somewhere, your light barely lit anything up thanks to all cum on it, you were sure that your alarm clock had short circuited at some point after the annoyed goddess shot it with cum for beeping. The only thing clean was your book.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 9:12 am

Panting heavily, Kayin was too energized and exhausted at the same time to do much of anything for a good moment. She had a strange feeling that soon enough, she'd be getting a visit or something from Missy, or someone part of the cult... she wanted, no, needed to truly and properly join now... maybe she could offer Marie as some sort of slut or carnal sacrifice?

Regardless, she giggled and started rubbing cum into herself and her satyr lover, licking up some from both of them as she felt so lightheaded and airy at the moment, while also slowly regaining her senses... after a fashion of course. She'd definitely gone insane... she had to be, to want to join a weird crazy sex cult. Or maybe she was one of the sane ones? It was hard to figure out right now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 9:18 am

While eating all the cum you could tasted good and made you cum while eating it, sticking your face in her pussy and eating it from there made you cum hard as you felt good for pleasuring your lover, plus it felt like you made your visitor happy cause you were pleasuring someone else! And you knew Your Lover was still sensitive because just kissing her folds had her firing off like a hose despite the fact she was sleeping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 9:23 am

Giggling and fuck drunk and smiling at the joy and pleasure I got from making my lover happy, I hummed a bit and then decided to push her onto the bed and mount her as I slid onto her cock. Just as I'd already known, only inhuman cocks could satisfy me now, and boy did this one. With a loopy, half crazed smile, I started to lazily ride her as I waited for her to either wake up, or for one of my sisters or cultists or whatever to show up. Or heck, maybe someone else who'd be so shocked by the state of my room, I could pull them in, knock them out, and then do something lewd and perverse to them too~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 9:30 am

You were riding your Lover's hard cock, enjoying the cum it still let out even now, when something banged at your door "Damn it open up?! I went away when you said too but you haven't come out in days are you even eating how sick are you?!" Marie's voice demanded from your closed and locked door.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games