All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:38 am

She hummed "Well, I was planning on just teasing you until you asked me to make you cum, you just never asked, and with how you are now, I doubt you'll want to make a puddle here~" She teased fluttering her lashes at you playfully, not stopping her constant edging for even a moment, she seemed amused and turned on by teasing you even.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:42 am

That just made Kayin pout, and hurry up eating before pressing into her Sister as she whispered, "P~Please, l~lets find someplace... q~quiet for me to c~cum at!" If this kept up for much longer, she might go a bit crazy(ier) than she already had the other day!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:50 am

She hummed "Where are you thinking the library so everyone can hear you scream? A Testing hall in front of the students? Or maybe in one of the campus Alley Ways, like a cheap slut doing anything to cum~?" She asked with a whisper that made your head spin, still keeping you locked on the edge.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 8:23 am

"C~Cheap slut... doing... anything to cum..." Kayin found herself saying as her head spun, the sensation as she said such almost feeling like it echoed just a bit in her mind. Maybe it was the edging, but there was a weird tingling in her head, almost as if there was a bit more to her answer than she expected...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 8:36 am

Missy happily dragged you off, and spent almost the rest of the day making you cum like crazy in alleyways around campus, praising and kissing you each time you managed to cum and not pass out, by the time lunch came round you had lost track of how many times you came and Missy's arm seemed tired as she just wrapped it around your waist, but you felt even better than waking up from sleep, almost like the kinky sex had restored your energy somewhat. Even after cumming so much you were fully awake.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 8:52 am

It was an exceptionally strange feeling, to be more awake after cumming so much and feeling rather restored and rejuvenated. Somehow, her head had also cleared somewhat.. leaving her wondering just what she was supposed to do now even as she (for the moment) made no effort to separate from Missy. Was... was she a part of the cult now? Did she want to be a part of some weird sex cult thing?

I... could just wing it for now? she finally decided as she asked, "So uh, my friend Marie was at the party last night and also had fun with the um, goat gal. Are we going to make her a sister?" She asked, wanting to try and get a gauge on things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 3:59 pm

She snorted at that "The Party wasn't even us some idiot girl decided to steal a book from one of us and we didn't find out where it was until after she went and changed herself and affected the party, by the time I got there all the people were leaving and our book was missing again...I'm guessing you had something to do with that?" She asked casually with a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2023 1:35 am

She was tempted to lie, so tempted, thanks to her head being clearer. But she had a feeling Missy already knew... heck, for all she knew, she'd already retrieved the book when she spent the evening with her. So she simply nodded her head in a rather shy, embarrassed, and meek fashion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 21, 2023 8:32 am

She snorted "Yeah, That Satyr futa out in the woods, the one that's become obsessed with you, she's the thief I would have let her borrow it if she'd asked but she stole it and did some ritual to become that, apparently out of all the girls she's fucked, you were her "True Mate" at least according to her instincts...hmmm, I wonder what your babies will look like?" She started babbling petting you womb in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2023 10:16 am

Squeaking at the womb petting, Kayin brushed it off and muttered, "I~I'm trying not to think about that..." as she closed her eyes and tried to push the thought that she may be (or already was) pregnant with weird satyr goat children out of her head.

"D~Do you want the book back now? I~I can return it if you want." She says after a moment, even if a part of her isn't sure if that's a good idea or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 21, 2023 11:52 pm

Missy giggled "Oh no, you are very, very pregnant, Satyrs at minimum always come out naturally as twins, and well, you did a ritual dedicated to a fertility goddess, then fucked the Satyr the next day? Like I said you should start thinking about it, You have maybe a week to prep for birthing them." She heard what you said next and giggled "Dear one~ That's a basic book, it's given to all new girls, it'll help you and care for you and guide you to what you desire, I could never ask it away from the home it has found~" She purred giving you a surprisingly comfortable grope and little make out session, smiling at you with love plain on her face, it made your head spin a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 5:21 am

Kayin gasped and squirmed from her touches, her head spinning as she shivered and shook. She had to gulp a bit at that, suddenly exceptionally worried and just a little freaked out... she'd... she'd have to take a look in that book. There had to be something she could do, she wasn't ready to be a mother, even for weird little demon goat things!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 5:50 am

She hummed "Ah I know that look~ Don't worry~ We tend to have a lot of little...accidents at first, before we learn a spell to help, but that's a bit advanced for you~ We have basically a daycare, for more, and less human little ones, we can help you~" She cooed softly petting and kissing and doing her best to comfort you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:08 am

Kayin wasn't sure if that reassured her as much as it should, but she did her best to put on a brave face. Then she blinked a bit, as she found herself wondering if it was still Sunday now if her mental math of the passage of time was correct... or if it was Monday and she'd already missed some classes and a practice. So much had happened so fast it was hard to tell.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 6:17 am

She was leading you back to your dorm, petting and cooing and nuzzling and kissing and it was doing a weird thing of making you horny but it also just felt nice to have someone care enough to try and comfort you. She didn't seem to realize what you were thinking this time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:41 am

Appreciating her touches, she leaned into them a bit and relaxed, though once back to the dorm, she sought to check the time and date, and if she'd missed anything, work to sort out and deal with such so she didn't fall behind. Even with weird... eldritch shenanigans going on, she didn't want to let her schooling get too sidetracked.

She'd also try to get ahold of Marie, so she could pass on what she had learned. And try to sort through whether or not trying to learn more about whatever Missy was part of was a good idea.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 6:45 am

Luckily it was only Sunday, Marie was apparently on a date? At least that's what she responded with and then refused to send anything back. which left you alone in your room, with the book still with you and your thoughts filling your head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:52 am

Wishing Marie good luck on the date and shaking her head at her attitude a bit, Kayin decided to try and ignore her horniness that Missy had left her with, as well as a curiosity about the book she'd gotten. (81) But after an hour, she couldn't help herself as she squirmed about, deciding to look through the book for anything that caught her eye... though she made a point to try and read the beginning of the book first for any warnings or the like.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:00 am

Well apparently, any spell had a chance to backfire, in some way shape or form, even the most basic spell could backfire and do something to you, maybe make you more "Open" maybe affect your body, your mind, your soul, it was all up to you focusing your mind to keep it from happening, your mind wandering and Marie's Disbelief could have caused the black pussies you both had now very easily....the book also mentioned that colors were more of secondary effect to something else...You found a spell to try and solo make your pussy tight again if you wanted to try it as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 7:21 am

"Right... so any future magic... need to be wholely focused on the spell, no matter what." She thought to herself, ignoring the spell she found for that. Why would she want to tighten it back up again? She loved inhuman, alien, monstrous big cocks after all... though, she admittedly thought about the fact she'd been nearly (or more than) virgin tight for that round and that it had proceeded to feel like the best sex ever... okay, maybe she could try that later.

For now, she decided to try and find something simple to help her deal with her horniness at current. She didn't want to go and buy a new dildo right now, and she didn't want to hunt down the Satyr girl... those tentacles she recalled though... she could probably fit three or four inside her now... mhm... that sounded enticing...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games