All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 8:34 am

To get to the campus cafeteria you had to walk through the wooded area around your dorm, and you'd made the walk tons of times, nothing should be different, at least that was what you thought, then you were suddenly tackled with the air being forced from your lungs to the point that you couldn't scream even if you wanted too, the trees flashing by more and more, and then you were in a clearing, in a mating press and your clothes were shredded all around you, "Love you~" And then the Satyress, her cock somehow even bigger and with hearts in her eyes slammed balls deep into you, happily raping you, it was bigger, you were tighter, she didn't care, not a single bit about how you felt or what it was doing to you, she was ruining your pussy even more than before, you were sure you'd need an actual horse if she kept stretching you out like this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 8:48 am

After what she had experienced yesterday, this should have hurt. It should have not only hurt, she should have been screaming in agony and pain.

Instead, once Kayin managed to regain her breathe, she was letting out the sluttiest, most whorish moans she'd ever let loose as her pussy was once again spread and speared. She whined a bit here and there... mostly because damnit all, she'd just gotten it to stop gaping... but the rest of her didn't care as she tried, and managed at times and failed at others, to rock and roll her hips as she was raped so vigorously. Her tits bounced a bit here and there the few times she managed to push up just a bit to help angle the cock inside her more, as pleasure assaulted her mind and body.

F~Fuck... t~this... t~this feels too damned good! M~My mind feels like it's on the brink of going crazy! She thought to herself as she soon came, her folds hugging onto the goat cock humping away at her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 9:25 am

The goat girl kept at it, fucking you hard and rough and in fact only getting rougher and quicker at your noises, she was directly fucking your womb for thirty minutes before she finally came, and then she unlike last night, didn't leave, instead changing the position and got right back to fucking again and again, she came in you, and once your room was dripping with buckets of cum, she simply moved to your ass, gaping it as well, and making it feel incredibly good as she ruined you for sex with anything besides maybe some horses.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 9:53 am

This time... Kayin went a bit nuts. Not just because the pleasure was so intense and she came so much. Not just because her ass was soon getting the same treatment. No, it was because the dicking that followed, which she was awake and conscious for, went on for nearly the entire day. There was no way her mind let alone her body was going to be able to handle that without coming away with something, and as she screamed her rapturous ecstasy for all to hear... at least, until her throat went raw and she was only able to offer muted and weak cries and squeals, that thing was a simple truth.

Human dick would never do it for her again. Dildo's, strap ons, or the real thing... she'd never be able to get off from them. She was going to have to throw her toys away when she got back to her dorm eventually, and order new ones... hehe, or maybe see if she could conjure some via the book? She was suddenly envious of whoever had gotten to ride the demonic goat dick during the party...

Regardless, with her having snapped, even if only temporarily, all she could do was enjoy the beastial, carnal day long rutting as much as she could, her body somehow managing to not only take it but keep her awake all the way through it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Trait Gain:
Inhuman Members- Human dick is no longer attractive to this character. It must be inhuman, monstrous, alien, or animal like. If presented with such, less ability to resist the temptation of its pleasures...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:02 am

When she finally finished the Satyress wiped her cock clean on the only part of your body not drenched with cum, your hair, before giving you a happy kiss on the lips and skipping off into the wood, leaving you there to recover on your own, in a clearing completely filled with cum, a final "I Love You~" echoing out of the woods as she left.

Though not too long later, one of the nerdy girls from your school a scholarship student, Missy Evans was walking into the clearing and looking around with a hum.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:12 am

"L~Love ya too, eheheheheheeh~!" Kayin tried to call out as the Satyress left, still exceedingly out of it. She then started singing a little song to herself about getting fucked by a cute satyr girl with a big dick, not stopping even as Missy Evans arrived, her hips still pointing up in the air as she licked cum off her lips and she swayed from side to side. Her clothes were still torn up around her as she giggled, very much fuck drunk and out of it still as her ass and pussy both gaped.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:20 am

She hummed as she approached you looking you over she smiled at you, and then she changed in front of you, and knelt down "A new sister~ I love you dear~ Welcome to mother's Embrace~" and then what looked like tentacles came out of her crotch and softly start molesting and cleaning you, much gentler than the Satyr, and you found yourself stunned by just how pretty and wonderful, and amazing and beautiful and sexy and and, just great Missy was~

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:29 am

Kayin... instantly fell for Missy as she saw her transform and heard her speak. She gulped and shivered, being at a loss of words even as she felt this strange feeling of exhiliaration and joy bubbling up within her. She tried to kiss at Missy's feet, or even kneel or hug her as the tentacles cleaned her up and toyed with her... but well, just because she'd been able to take such a dicking, didn't mean she wasn't tired and exhausted. She was even a bit hungry too... though she wasn't sure if it was for food or more dick and or cum.

"S~Sister? New Sister~<3" Kayin did manage to say, shivering as she did so, looking up at Missy with adoration. If she'd been able to see her own face, she might have even seen small hearts in her eyes full of awe and delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:33 am

Missy giggled happily and her tentacles brought you closer and lifted her skirt up, pulling you into her own cum leaking pussy as she pet your head "There there sister~ Drink your fill and go to sleep~ I'll take you to safety~ You can rest for now~" She cooed softly, her tone was a mix of pure lust and familial love that made your insides tingle and your head spin and the idea of her being your sister, and sexing up your sister both seemed to get easier and easier to think of.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:44 am

Nuzzling into the tentacles and the cum leaking pussy, Kayin nodded her head obediently as she began to drink what was being given to her. She was in little state to refuse right now, even if perhaps later she might feel otherwise. The idea of being fucked or pleasuring Missy, her new Sister, floated happily about in her mind even as she felt herself getting sleepy. Which, after that fucking... sounded like a nice idea. A nice little nap... or actual sleep...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 am

Your sleep was filled with thoughts of getting impregnated by the Satyr, or missy, or random animals like goats, pigs, horses and the like, pregnancy, birthing, licking pussy, while your dreams were filled with cock it was all inhuman, and every humanoid with a cock, also had a pussy. Though many of the animals were just animals that you bred with. when you woke up it was to your room with a soaking wet cum dripping pussy and a normal Missy cuddled to your side, you loved your sexy sister~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 10:57 am

Kayin stroked her still gaping pussy, moaning a bit as she snuggled up with her sexy as hell sister. Her dreams had left her horny, and though she still found herself hungry, having only had cum to eat yesterday, she found herself wanting to enjoy her lovable sister a bit first as she softly nipped at her ear and licked at her neck as she rubbed circles into her middle and along her hips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 11:05 am

Instantly her eyes snapped open "Are you that horny dear sister~?" She purred, happily hugging and groping you back her hands felt a lot more experienced than yours, you actually came a little just from a loving kiss and some ass gropes "Hmm~ You're hungry, you know, there is a ritual that can make you live off cum if you want~ Though you must swallow some every three days at the least~?" She offered teasingly as she got up and stretched.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 11:10 am

"W~Wouldn't you be, after getting rutted senseless by a Satyr and then dreaming of getting knocked up, bred, and raped by so many wonderful things~?" Kayin whined a bit, squirming about a bit and then letting out a muffled cry into her neck as she came so easily. Shivering, she hummed at that idea, then giggled and said, "This Sister thinks maybe shouldn't rush some things... t~though, long as it didn't mean we couldn't still enjoy food... got too many favorites to just eat cum all the time~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 11:13 am

She hummed "No no, you can still eat food, it's just cum is tastier and can actually fill you, though most sister don't start the change before I get to them." She said playfully flicking your pussy "And dear one, I'm horny all the time, sleep, awake, on a dry spell or fucked like crazy, I'm always horny." She told you happily looking over your body with a lewd smile. She got you dressed in some slutty clothes you were sure you didn't own and happily led you out to go get some food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 11:23 am

"I'll have to think about it then hehe~" Kayin said, licking her lips at the idea then biting them as she held back a moan of delight from the flick. She felt a little embarrassed at the rather revealing outfit she was now wearing, not having quite been the sort to wear this sort of thing so casually even as she tagged after Missy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 6:09 pm

Your Sister giggled at your nervousness "Don't worry~ You look super sexy and you should totally show off more, I'd love to see you flashing your pussy and ass around campus, but I'm sure you're not read yet right?" She asked you, casually fingering your pussy as she walked with you, somehow managing to hide what she was doing with just slight of hand, she was edging you on the entire walk to get you fed, "I sometimes go basically streaking with only a collar on though the woods, you should try that sometime, mother loves us all and our bodies, it's only thanks to stuffy old men in office that we can't freely celebrate our love for each other and what we were given." She explained at least some of her views.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:18 am

Kayin wasn't sure if it was a case that stuffy old men were stopping things... a small corner of her mind noting that the sort of debauchery from both of the previous evenings would have been seen as weird, crazy, or too much by quite a few people, male and female and in between. But she was still feeling too good and the teasing made it harder to think as they arrived and she grabbed some food and dug in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:25 am

You were edged through your entire meal, Missy happily nibbling at her food as well, even as she kept a mere couple of touchs and tweaks from cumming your brains out in the cafeteria. She seemed to find your frustrated and every increasingly horny face to be cute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:34 am

"S~Siiiissss... d~do you have to t~tease me w~while I eat?" Kayin whined, barely keeping a moan from sounding out, her cheeks red enough and eyes hazed enough that she was certain she was getting some looks from some of the other folks in the cafeteria... even if here and there some of them were more amused and knowing than others.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games