All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 10:59 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... osplay.png
Bio: A young lady just recently graduated from High School, Kayin Dreemurr wants to pursue a degree in the arts, particularly acting and the theatre. Being a part of her schools cheer team which went to the nationals, she got a scholarship so long as she joined the Cheer Team of the University that was offering it, which she had no problem doing.

A big fan of cosplay, when Halloween came around, she decided to dress as a student of a magical school before heading out to enjoy a party her friends from the cheer team invited her out to.

Stats:
Strength 7
Perception 10
Endurance 8
Charisma 12
Intelligence 12
Agility 12
Luck 9

Sanity 9

Inhuman Members- Human dick is no longer attractive to this character. It must be inhuman, monstrous, alien, or animal like. If presented with such, less ability to resist the temptation of its pleasures...

You were having fun at the party, people were going a bit wild, but well, that was probably because this was a college party instead of a highschool one right? It was probably just them getting drunk and letting loose with the college pleasures or something right? Hell you were feeling hotter, and hotter and hotter until you were walking around butt naked and making out with a girl who's tongue was in your throat and it felt so good~ You didn't know how that was even possible~

Failed your roll pretty bad but have a X5 Perception roll to realize something was wrong, if you succeed you can try a X5 Charisma roll to get away without causing a scene.
Last edited by eaenidu on Mon May 22, 2023 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: All-Mother's Lustful Young(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 11:28 am

Kayin had heard rumors about college parties, and had sort of expected her first one to be rather wild... and boy was this one wild! But she felt good and was having fun... especially as the girl with her tongue down her throat made out with her... (33) Wait... tongue down her... throat? She... she could actually feel tongue inside her throat. That... well okay, that was hot and freaky, but it was also weird and shouldn't be possible.

(1)

Even as a tiny, perverse part of her mind wondered how it'd feel to have such a long tongue inside her pussy, she broke the kiss and thanked the lady for the fun, but she remembered she had some drama practice in the morning to attend to. Which, actually she did, and that seemed to help smooth things over without any issue at all. She did get groped and given a number for "If you want to know what its like down there" later on, which the way the woman said it sent shivers down her spine. Good and bad ones.

Finding her clothes, she got redressed... then squeaked when she saw a friend and fellow cheer team member making out and getting groped by two guys! They even looked ready to slide their cocks into her. She rushed over, thinking fast and pulling her in for a heated kiss before saying, "Hey c'mon, you promised you'd help me with my literature paper tonight after we had some fun here, sure these two won't have a problem finding another lovely gal to play with here!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 11:38 am

Luckily the kiss worked and Marie happily followed you her clothes were gone and when you got out of there she was still groping you, and kissing your neck, and humping your thigh, in fact she was much more eager with you than she had been with the two boys, though, the fact she had been with two boys sent alarms ringing, mostly due to the fact that everyone knew Marie was a Big Flaming Lesbian.

Though the further you took her from the Party the more she calmed down, and started stumbling and holding her head groaning a bit, she seemed to be feeling effects that were almost hangover like. Then she said with a snort "What happened? Last I remember that girl was playing with some book? Kayin? Where are we?" She asked "Did I get drugged?" She wondered looking exhausted as she threw off whatever was affecting her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 11:53 am

She couldn't help but blush... and feel a bit bad, because she sort of took advantage of the situation to get some touches and more kisses and licks in from Marie. She may have been able to realize something was up... but her body still felt hot and hornier then she was used to feeling. Still, she kept going until they got back to the dorm they shared. They weren't roommates, but they were on the same floor.

Marie seemed to regain her senses in the first floor common area, and Kayin hastily grabbed an extra poncho by the door and threw it over Marie. "I think something really freaky is going on in that party... drugs... might have played a roll. We both got so hot we stripped. And I was making out with a girl whose tongue went down my throat... and you had two guys about ready to stuff both your lower holes."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 11:58 am

She shuddered and then hummed and leaned into you "Breed for mother~" she moaned her eyes hazing briefly before shaking her head "I~I didn't drink anything I didn't bring, D~Didn't wanna risk a guy? I, I think the book was important, my, my mind keeps going to it, I don't know where it is though?" She muttered, collapsing tiredly into a chair, looking exhausted "B~Book The Book's important?" She started mumbling staring at nothing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 12:26 pm

"Breed for Mother? Huh?" Kayin asked as she saw Maries eyes going hazy there for a moment. She quirked her brow, then tried to think back to her own experience. She'd had a bit of punch, but only a bit, worried about it being spiked. But then... as Marie mentioned the book, she recalled seeing something. Weird. "There was... a girl. With a book. The book had... a dildo in it? Coming out of it? I can't remember... but she was riding it..."

Kayin tried to remember who had been riding it, or any other details... curiosity prodding at her to go back and try to check things out... but at the same time, that could be... risky. She'd said she had to head off after all...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 12:31 pm

Marie didn't seem to be going anywhere, she'd fallen asleep in the chair, too exhausted to keep on moving, as you thought about it though, your mind went to the others still up there, team mates that had come. If you left, then, well, they were probably gonna be pregnant, even if they had no intention of that, just looked what happened to Marie, or Almost happened, the question was, did you want to save them, or yourself?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 12:36 pm

Even as Kayin felt a bit worried about it... she had always been a team player. Whether on the cheer team or the drama club back home, she always looked out for those on her team. Still, that didn't mean it wouldn't be wise to take some precautions...

Heading back to her room, she grabbed a collapsible steal rod/prod thing that one of her aunts had sent her. Something she could carry on her person or in her bag if need be. She'd never felt a need for something like that before... but now...

With that done, she sent a text to one of her drama club friends she knew, or at least was 99% sure, hadn't gone to the party. "Think something freaky is going on at the party Marie and the others in the cheer team went to. Got Marie out of there, am heading back to check it out and try to get the others."

With that sent, she headed on off, hiding the collapsed rod in the pocket of the robe that came with her cosplay outfit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 12:41 pm

The party was even more wild than when you left bodies on the floor people fucking like rabbits, Guys and Girls and with Guys and Girls, gender didn't seem to matter you were walking through, jumping over people, and then you were tackled, and a panting girl was on top of you, her eyes square, like a goat or toad's, horns on her head pointed to goat, and she had a fuzzy tail, she bleated, and then a twelve inch cock was pounding against your cerivx without any restraint.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 12:49 pm

Kayin couldn't believe what she was seeing... this was more like out of those stories of greek orgies than anything for a college party. Even Frats or Sorts would probably not go this far... Then however, she was tackled and her mind did a double take as she found a... goat girl? Satyr? Atop her and then...

She squealed and screamed as she was getting taken so forcefully, fingers clawing at the carpet as she saw stars briefly. Then her brain processed it. A girl with a goat dick was actually fucking her. And it hurt. Maybe if she was being slower or gentler it wouldn't, but it did.

But this DEFINITELY confirmed that something really weird was going on! "G~Get off!" She shouted, hand fumbling for the rod/prod thing as she tried to get the goat girl thing off and out of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 12:55 pm

She moaned "O~Oh Repeatedly~" She promised in, what, if you were in the mood, would be a seductive purr, but right now, it was frankly terrifying! She was pinning you and biting and it hurt and you were trying to fight it, but no matter what you couldn't get away, even after she came she just moved you into a new position and got rougher, so rougher that you were having a hard time breathing and couldn't fight her if you wanted too, she used you again and again and again until you were sure normal cocks and dildos wouldn't even touch the walls of your pussy. And she showed no sign of stopping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 1:00 pm

"T~That's not what I meant!" Kayin whined, shivering in fear with a tiny bit of arousal buried quite a bit of a ways below it. She gasped and screamed at the biting, trying to struggle even more... though soon she was having to fight simply to stay awake and aware as she did her best to breathe. As her pussy started to feel so stretched and used it'd take forever for it to recover... and that not even her favorite toy back in her room would touch her walls, she whimpered and pleaded with tears in her eyes,

"P~P~Please, n~no more... d~doesn't feel good... t~too big... won't be able to get off with normal toys... t~too much... please..."

I decided to roll for Charisma, will let ya decide what it'd need to be under, roll is 35 no knowledge of if it'd be a pass or a fail of any kind
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 1:09 pm

She shivered and then licked her lips, and then you were sure her cock got even fucking bigger before it felt like your hips were suddenly getting forced wider and then she was through your cervix and pounding your womb directly, slamming into it again and again, you'd need to special order toys if you wanted to feel anything at this point, she was bleating eagerly, her hips speeding up more and more and more, it hurt and you knew your pussy was going to be ruined for a while, but you refused to black out, finally after what felt like an hour, but, according to the nearby clock was only ten minutes, she came filling you up until your were sure every last inch was coated in sticky thick cum. Then she casually got up and just walked away with her hips swaying, not even giving you a second look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 1:15 pm

Screaming, screaming as she felt pain with only the barest hints of pleasure beneath it at the moment. She clawed at the floor of the room, trying desperately to get away even as she felt so tired and sore already. She was hoping to herself dearly that with time her folds could heal and recover from this. Even if it took a week or a month... she didn't want to think about not being able to be pleased by normal toys or a guy... and she wasn't sure how many girls would be interested in her if her pussy was gaping like this forever!

By some luck, likely of a twisted kind, she managed to keep awake, enduring this cruelty and molestation by something that shouldn't even exist. She wasn't sure if she came at all though as the girl painted her insides white with her seed. Kayin simply slumped back, panting hard... half of her wanting to pass out then and there... another part of her now even more afraid of what her teammates could be going through.

Auntie should have given me a taser. was one of Kayin's sardonic thoughts as she tried to recover and gather her wits and her body. She... she still needed to try damnit!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 1:21 pm

You were positive that most girls wouldn't like a girl as loose as you, and certainly no guy would, luckily as you recovered, nobody else molested or attacked you, getting to your feet and stumbling forwards, by pure luck you found the room with the book, a massive goat cock, twice the size of the one that had ruined your holes was sticking out of it, dripping with cum and pussy juices, you found it, now you had to figure out what to do about it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 1:23 pm

Finding the book made her shiver and shudder, wondering how in fucks name anyone could take that... then again, she would have wondered the same too about that goat girl. A small corner of her mind was slightly annoyed she'd been so rough... she had been kind of cute... for a goat girl monster thing... shaking such a thought aside, she went over and poked at the cock to see if it was a dildo... or if it was actually as real as it looked.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Poking the hot, very alive cock resulted in tentacles shooting out of it's base and trying to grab you, you managed to jump back, being much more jumpy after the goat girl encounter, the tentacles flailed looking for you, before pulling back to the base of the shaft hiding again. Your pussy was aching with pain and it was probably the only reason you weren't hopping on that dick and giving it a ride.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 1:35 pm

"S~Shit... a~alright... crazy stuff definitely going on... uh..." She found herself wondering now if she should simply try to grab any of her teammates and run... but with how tired she was, she doubted she'd get all that far. On the other hand, she wasn't so sure about her other ideas, at least two of which were rather perverse... and given what was happening, she wasn't sure if those would actually help.

For the moment, she decided to try two things. Well two and a half. She'd look about, see if there was a lighter anywhere around. Maybe she could heat her prod up and then use the hot metal to make the thing go back to where it came? Otherwise, she'd try to get close to the book to see if she could read anything from it... maybe even try to close it if touching the book itself didn't cause an issue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 1:44 pm

You didn't find a lighter, but you managed to, with some quick footwork move closer to the book, dodging a sudden spray of cum from the cock, even if only barely, and then reaching down you quickly slammed it shut, forcing the cock to disappear back into the pages, picking up the book, you started hearing confused party goers waking up and realizing the orgy they were in, some started right back up but you could hear some trying to leave.

Once you left though and went down stairs, still holding the book your found Marie, feet behind her head, passed out, and her pussy matching your's.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 1:49 pm

Hissing as she almost got splattered by that goat jizz, she hurriedly stuffed the book into the pocket of the robe she was wearing than hurried out. She tried to find and get any of the Cheer team girls she could to get them to leave... things were way too freaky. She then hurried, as fast as she could, back to the dorm. When she found Marie, and the state she was in, she winced and scooped her up, making for her own dorm room for the time being as she muttered, "I really hope this freaky book has a way to fix that..."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games