A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:10 am

The soak was nice and relaxing, even if it it had some teasing as the secretly an omnibus pleasure gal toyed with you a bit here and there. But once you were done and you got something to eat you were feeling refreshed and ready for the day. The only question was... did you want to simply spend the remainder of this day, and the next few of the week, earning more money first? Or did you want to go and try and get some gear first?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 7:15 am

I decided to check and make sure I didn't need to work for the whole week as a sex worker, I didn't want to fail a job or something, and once that was settled then I'd ask for directions where to pick up some equipment if I was free, or get to work with my ass, tits and hands if I wasn't.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 9:29 am

It was not required that you spend the whole day at the guild working, so you were free to leave for a bit. An info box quickly popped up to inform you that the class system here was rather flexible, and was based almost entirely on the sort of gear you chose, though it noted that it was best to only try and combine two sorts of classes. It noted that some would be better suited to enhancing the play of the hentai aspect of things, but if you so desired, you could go more of an RPG route.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 19, 2023 3:48 pm

I hummed and set off looking for equipment, I wasn't sure what I was looking for but with my body maybe something sex appeal based would fit best? Or if I could find it CHA based? like a Bard or Dancer or something? I wasn't sure but I'd have to see what they had.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2023 1:39 am

Finding gear suited to a dancer or bard wasn't too hard, though the weapon for dancer appeared to be chakram like circular blades that could be used akin to boomerangs as well. Bards in the meantime seemed to go for either a rapier or a bow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 21, 2023 8:23 am

I hummed and decided to go with the weird circle blades, mostly because I'd never really seen them in use, besides I ended up going with dancer clothes for now, mostly because they looked more comfy if I was being honest. Might as well go full in on my first class to test it out right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Once you had purchased the armor and weapon and equipped them, there was a slight ting sound in your mind, and you felt some basic knowledge, skills, and magic flood into your being as an info screen popped up to inform you that you had unlocked the Dancer class, though just how it would evolve would depend on how you acted while using it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 21, 2023 11:26 pm

Once I had that I decided to head on back to the guild...I had an odd Idea that I wanted to try for the rest of the week I had promised to work as a relief girl for, I wanted to try and see if I could, for lack of a better term "Dance" during my service, rolling my hips and belly, making my tongue or fingers "Dance" over their sexes, heck even trying to use my feet to get people who weren't able to pay for higher end stuff off, toes were important for dancing after all, even doing little group strip shows to let people jack off if they can't afford stuff, I was trying to see how much this game intergrated stuff like that into classes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 5:15 am

Testing it out on a patron, you found it was perfectly acceptable, though once finished, you saw that an info screen popped up showing Dancer class with a branching off point currently labeled "Sex Idol", though you had a ways to go before it'd fill out into a separate class.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Charisma x5 or under for your efforts during the rest of the week to incorporate dancer class into your service and work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 5:40 am

((Nat1))

I spent the rest of the week shaking my hips, rolling, dancing, pleasuring, the week almost seemed to go by in a flash, one second I was putting on a show for a few people, the next I was turning some poor girl into a completely mind fucked mess by scissoring her until she passed out, then I was giving out special services for people who managed to rank up in the guild, I was completely and totally in the zone, only really blinking awake fully when the day after came around and I looked at my status menu again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:04 am

The "Sex Idol" Career path was fully open, and split off into three different directions, all of which were currently listed as "?????" leaving you to wonder what they were. You also knew that almost all of your dancer abilities were now geared towards ratcheting up the arousal of your opponents, ala Corruption of Champions. You also however had a notification that you were pregnant with four Porgs, or Pig Orcs, as it seemed at some point you'd let someone screw your pussy.

Though given how much money you had, they likely paid quite a bit. Or you'd gotten too into the groove and felt so horny yourself you couldn't say no. One of the two.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 6:09 am

I blinked and stared at the notifications, blinking first at the fact that I had managed to open up the Sex Idol Career, before slowly getting up, getting dressed, eating breakfast and then I headed on out to see if I could find clothes and weapons that would fit a Sex Idol class, wondering how that changed, also thinking on the fact that I was somehow pregnant, didn't remember who the father was, and was you know, pregnant?! I knew I turned into a girl but it actually went that far!? I thought I was just being paranoid!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:36 am

Your gear didn't need any swapping out... in part because it seemed your chakrams had transformed into magical fans of sorts, similar to the sort some dancers would wise to tease and titilate. As for being pregnant, it happily informed you you had another week til they would be born, unless you wished to turn on long term pregnancy instead. You could also turn such off, though there was a note of a darker route but such involved corrupt magics that could have unknown affects on the body and mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 6:40 am

I decided to avoid, any of that nonsense and instead just look for some basic jobs to test out my new classes stuff in, I hadn't been in a battle yet after all...Something simple, like some goblin bandits or something like that, just a nice, basic, easy mission to get used to combat. Once I chose my job and showed it to the guild girl I'd head on out, following my quest marker to deal with it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 6:49 am

The only quest available sadly as you asked around was one to deal with a small group of centaur bandits who were causing trouble for some local roads. Raiding travelers and caravans, enforcing tolls that didn't exist, that sort of thing. There was a warning note that all of them were futa, so to be careful... regardless of gender, interestingly enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 6:51 am

Well, It was a quest in the starting guild, in the starting tavern, how hard could it be? I decided to accept it and head on out, hopefully this wouldn't take too long and I could get some nice money from it!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 7:18 am

You set on off, but as you drew nearer to the area, the info screen flashed up with red and tinged ominously. WARNING WARNING WARNING THIS IS A HIGH LEVEL QUEST, FAILURE AT CURRENT STATE IS A NIGH CERTAINTY PLEASE TURN BACK
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 22, 2023 7:28 am

I blinked at that and cocked my head, high level? This was the starting area, maybe it just meant it was something like, level 10 instead of level 1? I'd already leveled up out of combat though right? I was a second level job this should be easy! I found myself pushing on through, ready, willing and able to to beat this quest! Plus the reward Should be even bigger if I was a Lower Level right?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2023 10:31 am

Pushing through turned out to be a very terrible idea. The things were closer to level 50 then level 10... not that you cared all that much as after an hour of getting rutted by futa centaurs, you were feeling very loopy... even more so by the next day after they'd given you some potions and continued to fuck you near non-stop... only giving pause when your belly began to swell. Your first pregnancy left you addicted... and craving even more. So it was that it was no trouble for them to turn you into a brood mother for their little band, you taking centaur dick near constantly in your new life of nothing but cock cum and pleasure.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games