A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 11:15 am

When you wake up, its to pleasure... and damp folds rubbing against your face? Opening your eyes, you see the girl you were spooning with, who is delicately lapping at your folds as she grinds her own petals into your lips and chin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 11:17 am

I blushed and shuddered, before reaching up and massaging her ass, kissing and licking at her pussy in return, too sleepy, too tired, to even put up a token resistance plus, it was one of the few actual girls I'd seen since getting here I wasn't going to turn her down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 2:32 pm

She shivered and moaned at that, but you could hear a smile in her voice as she sang, "Morning cutie~ you had lots of fun yesterday... thanks for saying I could drain some of the excess energy from ya, you're practically radiating it~ Sides, it'll be plenty fun for both of us~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll perception x3 or under to see if you fully hear and register what she said.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:33 pm

((88))

I blinked and stared before ignoring whatever she was going on about and instead licking her pussy, fingering her ass with one hand and the other was exploring and groping her body, sure, whatever if I had a whole bunch and she neeeded some it was fine right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 1:11 am

At first, you didn't notice anything odd as the two of you tended to each other. As she got you to cum though with her skilled fingers and tongue, you felt a slight... draining sensation. It didn't leave you tired or anything though... but you did let out a surprised noise as the girls clit, which you had been flicking at, suddenly began to grow and turned into an eleven inch cock now buried in your throat!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 1:23 am

I blinked at the frankly huge cock currently pushing deeper and deeper into my throat, while not the biggest I've seen, it was surprising that it came from someone I was sure was a girl, and it was way cuter than the rat dick, I didn't mind sucking and nuzzling it as she used my throat as a sex toy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 4:05 am

You heard the girl moan and coo... then after a moment your cheek was caressed and stroked by... a spaded tail? It was nice and gentle at least as she slowly humped your face while she continued working her magic over your folds and own love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 4:40 am

I hummed a little into the cock, enjoying the taste more than I thought I would, in fact she tasted wonderful to my surprise, I loved the feeling of sucking on it, it was just tasty, and soft and I found myself nuzzling into her balls and the tail rolling my hips to push my crotch into her mouth, enjoying the 69ing with the cute futa.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 11:19 am

She pushed you over two more times before she herself finally blew a load, crying out in bliss as she shivered and moaned, writhing in delight as her cum flooded into you. Something about it was just a bit... addicting and made your entire body feel warmer. Still, she slowly rolled off, giving you a chance to see a sexy cute pair of demon wings and horns on her. Given her cock but also a slit... she must have been an omnibus.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 3:04 pm

I Hummed and crawled on top of her, kissing her, and swapping her own cum back and forth with her a bit, lowering my pussy to take her cock, a bit lost in the pleasure of the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 6:18 am

"O~oh my, quite eager now aren't ya~?" She asked with a giggle, going ahead and letting you sink down upon her rod which filled you up nicely. Her spaded tail poked at your backdoor as her hands started groping and kneading your ass as she purred, "Bounce for me, cutie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 6:22 am

I moaned and happily started doing just that for her, putting my hands back and bracing myself so I could really go to town with my hips, practically belly dancing for how fast I was movie, shaking, rolling and bouncing my hips, my tits freely shaking as I rode the futa without a care or thought, my pussy clinging to the pretty cock in it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 7:07 am

Giggling, she plunged her demonic tail into your backdoor to further stimulate you, while her hands glided up to toy and play with your breasts as her cock throbbed within your inner most depths. Such pleasure, so much of it... it was getting a bit addicting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 7:15 am

I Shuddered, I'd only used my ass, tits and hand yesterday, this was my first time using my pussy since the rat, and since it was so different I couldn't help but feel good, or maybe because it was for fun and not a job that made this feel better? Either Way I was bouncing eagerly, trying to cum on her cock and not minding anything else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 8:16 am

Cumming on her cock wasn't hard in the slightest, and after a second climax from such, you felt her tensing up before flooding you with her jizz. It left your womb warm and tingling, and the Omnibus giggled as she reached up and pat your stomach. "Mhm, careful there, get too eager and I might knock ya up with imps... and that'd be hard to explain to folks~" As she says that, her cock slowly returns to a clit like state and the wings, tail and horns begin to fade too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 8:21 am

I shuddered and giggled before humming "Is that a bad thing here?" I asked leaning down to kiss the demon girl, I didn't see the big deal, even as I was focusing more, sure she was a demon futa, but so? "I'm actually asking I don't think my home would care that much, well besides some crazies." I admitted, hugging her as I slowly woke up more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 8:49 am

"Mhm... Demons have a bit of a bad reputation of going around, conquering and dominating and all that... and while it would be fun to take over the town, I'm just here for fun times and to snag energy for my clan~" She replied with a shrug, chuckling as she hugged ya back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 9:26 am

I hummed and kissed her "Well I don't mind providing some, I don't think conquering would be fun anyways, like sure, you win, but then you have to rule everything and manage rebels and ugh it sounds like annoying work." I was content to cuddle with her for now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 11:31 am

"I like you." She said with a giggle and a laugh, smirking as she cuddled you for a few more minutes before stretching and citing she was off to the guild's small spring in the basement. You were free to join her, or do something else. You were a bit hungry, but as you check your info, you see you have quite a bit of royals now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 5:55 pm

I hummed and kissed the cute demon girl when she said that, before nodding and saying I would join her, I was feeling pretty sore after yesterday after all and a spring sounded like it could be fun to relax in.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games