A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 10:23 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Rain Breslin
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/5416/sample_2dc7c4902b02b593a5f6ddd4ab5ca54b.jpg?6167179
Bio: An average normal everyday guy, maybe liking hentai a bit too much, also had a secret love of cutesy manga with fun stories, disliking serious manga, oddly enough liking hard core hentai. He thought it was odd and kept that to himself, basic job and living paycheck to paycheck he got cheap video games to play and he found some odd fantasy one about making money for really cheap, he thought he'd try it, thought when he booted it up it asked for his name to generate a character or something, he put it in, and everything turned white.

Stats:
Strength- 12
Perception- 16
Endurance- 15
Charisma- 15
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 14
Luck- 16

Sex skills
Cocksucking 60/100
Vaginal 100/100
Anal 100/100
Breasts 100/100
Hand 95/100

When the light faded, you were in a dark alleyway. You could hear the hustle and bustle of a town, with many voices and even some different languages. However, that wasn't exactly the primary focus as your ability to perceive the world around you fully returned. For with such perception, you began to realize that your body felt... odd. Different. Exceedingly so. For a start, your ears didn't feel like they were where they belonged. Also you felt something... soft and fluffy coming from the base of your spine.

But of perhaps greater notice was the lack of something between your legs... and the weight on your chest.
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue May 16, 2023 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: A Fantasy Hentai World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 3:18 pm

I blinked and reached up pawing at my ears in shock, feeling that they were fuzzy, before looking behind me and staring at the fuzzy tail coming out of the top of my new bubbly ass, then I looked at my tits, and stared hard, groping them to confirm they were real, patting between my legs and yup, little me was gone...I want to freak out and scream but well, I didn't really want any attention, so I swallowed it down and tried to look around and figure out what was going on, checking myself for anything that might have info as well.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:05 am

A little screen popped up in front of you when you thought of info. It informed you that you were now the PC of the fantasy hentai world, and that the game hoped you'd have lots of fun and make oodles of money in game along the way. It offered the note you were in a big town called Hentaia (with the screen noting not alot of thought was put into it) but that the name didn't matter so much as the chance to have lots of kinky, fetishy sex and get rich while doing so!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:11 am

I blinked at that, making money? Maybe if I made enough money I could get out of this game? Licking my lips I nodded, trying not to blush at the idea of having actual sex, even as a girl, though I didn't really know what to do so I just started wandering around, following random alleys to see if they took me somewhere.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:32 am

The thing did indeed inform you that if you made 1 trillion royals (the term for the ingame money) you would win! Which was a very obscene amount... seemed almost impossible. Though you recalled the game's primary purpose was hentai, so maybe they didn't expect anyone to get that far.

You started wandering, but quickly got another info screen. It noted that while the game was meant to be open world and free form, there was a tutorial to get you started if you so wished. Though it got modified based on location. If you wanted to get started here and now, your first mission would be called, "Learning the Ropes" and said the goal was to give your first blow job to one of the vagrants in these alleys.

The screen then notes that the game contains males of every stripe, females of every stripe, and futa of every stripe with species being included in all three!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:37 am

I blushed, before looking at it, and, awkwardly pawing at the screen, and then thinking at it, trying to accept the quest, the idea of guys wasn't something I was totally into, sure some were cute but, well, I'd never really focused on them, for the most part...I totally wasn't that much of a pervert...no, shaking my head I set out, trying to find someone with boobs and a dick to offer a blow job too, if I had to suck dick it was at least gonna be a futas!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:45 am

It was hard to tell with folks, as most were wearing tattered cloaks or robes to hide themselves. Your quest marker eventually zeroed in on someone... a rat vagrant as it identified above them. Their muzzle stuck out showing wrinkly skin and dusty fur and long whiskers, and a very musky smell wafted off of them. A screen popped up saying that completing the task for this person would net you twenty five royals and let you see how your blowjob skills would work here!

Attempting to remove the marker or abandon the quest did nothing... it seemed this was the guy you'd have to start with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:47 am

I wanted to curse, blushing to myself I walked over and knelt, fishing out his cock and trying to hurry up and suck it, hoping to finish the quest as fast as possible, and too embarrassed to ask or do something else. The quest was forcing me and I wanted to hurry up and do it, before I was punished or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:55 am

The rat vagrant groaned and peeked out at you from under his hood. But then he chuckled and spread his legs to give you better access. The scent makes your head spin and his cock is ugly as heck, but still you get to work. You taste smegma and pubes as you bob, but find that to your surprise... you seem to actually be pretty alright at sucking cock. The first bob feels weird and unusual to you, but each one after... it almost feels like you've done this a few times before. You even find a small corner of your mind enjoying the taste as his pre leaks eagerly onto your tongue.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cocksucking 60/100
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:59 am

I blushed angrily at the chuckle and sped up my sucking and swallowing, bobbing my head up and down faster and faster trying to make the rat cum so I could finish this quest it hadn't even told me anything besides to suck a rat man's dick! It was embarrassing! I tried not to think, not to focus on the taste, smell, sight of the cock, I tried to just get lost in sucking, whatever I could do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 8:18 am

You did get a bit lost in the sucking... but with your a bit above average skill, this also meant it took a bit longer because it let yourself get lost in the idea of your character. Who well, you'd been planning for her to be a bit of a slut... and that meant enjoying many aspects of sex, including giving head.

It took only two more minutes though for you to push the rat man over the edge, his thick and cloying cum coating your tongue and shooting down your mouth. There was a soft ding, and the sound of a lewd moan as a soft voice whispered in your head sensually "Quest complete~"

"Thanks hehe... been a while since had such good head." The vagrant says in appreciation, giving your ears some soft scritches that feel rather nice. The Tutorial line of the quests now states you should find someone to test your other skills out with!

Cocksucking 60/100
Vaginal ??/100
Anal ??/100
Breasts ??/100
Hand ??/100
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 8:29 am

I stared at the quest and then blinked, and nodded at the rat man, blushing a bit at the scratches, leaning into his hand before I realized what I was doing "I~I don't know why you're thanking me, W~We're not done yet, you have to use both my other holes, and my breasts and hand, I~I'm not the kinda gal to leave a job half done so you better cum lots and lots understand?" I asked, he seemed nice, it'd be better with him than risking someone else I thought. "I want my breasts and face covered and my holes leaking." Hopefully that would make him cum faster too. I would start with the hand job, giving myself a facial, I didn't want to suck it again, then use my breasts to let him cum on them, then I'd get on all fours and let him use my holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 8:45 am

He laughed at that, saying sure... then you found that you, or your character, or both... were really good at using all the rest of your body. It seemed your cocksucking skills were the only ones that paled in comparison, as you quickly got him to give you a facial and coat your breasts... and he didn't last long when he fucked your pussy and you had to ride him with your ass.

Of course, thanks to all these sensations being new and alien to you, you at least got to enjoy quite a bit yourself... the man helping to push you over the edge twice over the span of such as his fucking you while you were on all fours saw him both groping your chest and playfully nipping at your ears.

Cocksucking 60/100
Vaginal 100/100
Anal 100/100
Breasts 100/100
Hand 95/100

stats to be added to CS in the op
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 8:51 am

I shuddered and once the quest was done, and the rat man seemed to be passed out next to me I looked for some guidance on just what I was supposed to do next, trying to ignore how good dick felt inside me as I looked to see what kind of rewards the quest would give me, and if any new quests would pop up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 9:03 am

Several quest options popped up. Most of them involved offering your body to various folks in exchange for coin, which was basically the whore route. There was also an adventurers guild you could go to (and one of the quests was to offer your services to the guild as a stress reliever), and finally, the local Burgomaster of the town was looking for skilled individuals... for some reason. That route was listed as the "Agent" route.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 9:08 am

I didn't want to just be a whore, and I didn't exactly trust anything labeled "Agent" which only left the Adventurer route, hopefully I could do some random jobs to increase my standing or something, but, well, I needed equipment, so, following the marker to the adventurer's guild I offered to let my pussy and ass be used as stress relief, not sure how long it should be, I mindlessly offered to do it for a weak, hoping to make enough money in that time for some equipment so I could become a real adventurer as I explained to the receptionist.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 9:26 am

Despite smelling of rat spunk and jizz, you manage to without any trouble get a job at the adventurer guild as part of the Guild's service corp. You're given a tour of the Guild Hall which is about the size of a small manor, and you're given some attire that reminds you of desert harem clothes to wear. You're also introduced to the others in the same part of the guild. Mostly girls, one man, a few femboys, and two futa.

You are informed that you can either situate yourself in one of the pleasure rooms and select those you wish to service, or simply roam about the guild house offering yourself to anyone who comes in. You earn royals based on how well folks say you did.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 9:35 am

I blushed and after trying to find a quick bath to clean myself I started wandering around, looking to fuck as many people as possible, using my ass on everyone I could, mostly because according to the system my ass was awesome, and I couldn't get pregnant using it, I wasn't sure if pregnancy was a thing but I wouldn't be surprised if this world/game suddenly sprung it on me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 9:59 am

Your first day proved to be... something else. You quickly became one of the most popular girls in the entire Guild's Service Corp (or the Whore Squad as some of the other gals called it). You managed to keep count, and by the time night had fallen you were so very tired... but you managed to take another bath before collapsing, nearly out of it in your bed you were sharing with another girl who seemed content to just spoon against your back.

106... you'd done it... had sex... with 106 folks. Mostly a mix of futa, guys, the occasional femboy... and a few women. Somehow... you'd kept your head. Even if pleasure as a woman felt better than what you'd gotten to experience as a guy, you weren't losing yourself to it. Not yet at least. And from what you heard... you made quite a bit of bank, if the various achievement sounding dings the screen let out was any indication.

Right now though... darkness was creeping in on your vision. So very tired...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 10:07 am

I just pushed myself into the girl behind me, letting her be the big spoon as I soon found myself drifting off to sleep, not even questioning that I was sharing the bed and way to out of it to even think about it if I wanted to, instead, I just sleepily red the various notification as I let myself steadily get closer and closer to sleep, if the girl said anything I'd probably just nod and agree with her in my sleepy state.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games