Entrancing Step-Mother [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Entrancing Step-Mother [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 10:11 am

Your dreams are... strange and weird. You're bent over, arms pulled back, and your body is feeling good, but yet you're with your Step-Mom. Its clear you're having sex... but a small part of you isn't sure how. But yet it feels good and Mama Lizzie is praising you... so you just wind up enjoying it and not caring since its making her feel good too.

When you wake up, Mama Lizzie is still asleep. Your ass feels... strange, but somehow, you have this awareness that your Step-Mom is still a bit horny and needy. Her body needing to be satisfied. A glance at the clock shows that there's an hour til your Mom gets home, and she'll likely be bringing dinner with her. Perhaps you could use your mouth on her again... or fuck her like you did before to make her feel good!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 3:15 pm

I giggled and leaned up, kissing Mama Lizzie's Lips, before eagerly riding her again, moving my hips like my life depended on it, I knew I was fucking her pussy even if my brain was fuzzy on how, but I knew I was, why else would my wonderful Mama Lizzie blush like that in her sleep? I wanted to make her feel really good until she came a bunch! Because I was a Good Boi~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:08 am

It takes a few minutes, by which point you find yourself cumming just moments before she does. Mama Lizzie though stirs as she cums, your rear feeling strangely warm again as she blinks and chuckles up at you. "Mhm, making Mama Lizzie so proud darling. You really are such a good boi for me~ Its so nice to feel so loved isn't it my darling Tay-Tay~?"

Humming a bit as she glances to the time, she asks, "Want to make Mama feel better while we get nice and clean? Will let you have a bit of extra reward~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:13 am

I smiled and giggled, happily rolling my hips "Y~yesh mama~ I wanna be the best boi for you~ I love you~" I told her happily as I got ready to do whatever she wanted me to do, my mind still happily numb, the orgasm still making my hips shake didn't help clear my mind at all either.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 11:16 am

Smirking, she lets you get out of her as she leads you to the shower. Once she's got it going, she pulls you in, but pushes you to your knees as she says, "My clit needs some more love and attention, its still horny and needy~" As she does so, she rubs her throbbing pillar against your face, though your mind happily perceives it as nothing more than her clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 11:21 am

I eagerly sucked on the whole thing, blushing as I pulled back and instead focused on the tip of it, my tongue teasing, swirling and flicking it, I got a naughty idea and while playing with her clit, I pushed my tongue softly into her urethra trying to see just how much I could tease that hole and how much she'd like it, not realizing I was sticking my cum into my Step-mom's massive cum filled cock hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Your step mom let out a strangled gurgle of pleasure at that, knees shaking and her having to brace herself on the wall. Her hips jerked a bit, shoving some of her clit back down your throat. As she pulled back and you did it again, she let out another pleasured noise that sounded half strangled... if the flow of her pre getting thicker was any sign, she was very much enjoying it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:31 pm

I giggled, happy she was enjoying it, and wondering just how much tongue I could push into that hole, and just how good it's make Mama Lizzie feel as I did my best to make her cum lots and lots before Mommy got home. I was totally focused on making her cum nothing else mattered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 1:12 am

And cum she did... twice in short order, giving you more of her thick feminine cream. A small part of your brain was briefly confused by that, but then such thoughts just whisked away like dust in the wind as her cries of pleasure told you how well you had done, alongside the gentle petting to your head and her praise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 1:20 am

I giggled happily showing off the cream in my mouth and making a show of chewing and swallowing her before nuzzling her crotch, content to rest there until she finished cleaning herself, or me, or both.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 4:04 am

Panting quite a bit, she smiles and helps you both get cleaned up. Then she hums and says, "You go ahead and head downstairs to help your Mother with dinner prep. I'm going to be out for a bit... gotta get you the new outfits and toys you're going to use to get even better at tending to Mama Lizzie~" She said, kissing your forehead before heading on out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 4:46 am

I giggle and smiled happily getting up and getting dressed before nodding and heading on down to help my Mommy make her food I just told her that I had a good nap so I was in a good mood today, plus I loved my mom and felt like helping her out today since I felt so good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 11:17 am

Your mother was a bit surprised by how eager you were to help her, as you weren't normally so inclined, but she welcomed it all the same. Mama Lizzie returned home just before dinner was done, and whispered to you that she'd left three new outfits for you on your bed, as well as the toys to practice with. There were instructions for when to wear them and use them to get better at pleasing her of course, but you could check those out after dinner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 17, 2023 3:07 pm

I ate with the family, normally I ate alone in my room, but, I didn't want Mom to check on me and see the outfits, though once dinner was done I was eager to go back upstairs and read the instructions that Mama Lizzie had left me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 6:17 am

One outfit was a cute, sexy maid outfit perfect for your size... you were to wear it only on days when your mother was gone for business trips. Then there was a cute cheer outfit, which you were to wear any morning after your mother left to show you were in a rather slutty mood...

The last was just a cute blouse, dress, panties and stockings with just slightly heeled shoes. As for the toys... it was weird. You knew you had toys, but when you looked at them, your brain got... fuzzy and weird. But you knew you were to practice with them for sucking and fucking, to better train yourself for Mama Lizzie.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 6:24 am

I didn't really understand it, but I hid away my outfits, and then went right to toying with myself until I was about to pass out, my brain practically blank the entire time I toyed with myself, not able to understand what I was doing, only knowing I came at least a couple times before putting the toys away and heading for bed with a happy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 7:11 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

want any kind of rolls, to see you manage to come a bit out of the trance state, or maybe have another trappy friend come over to check up on ya and have lewd fun there? Or maybe another futa friend?

When you wake up the next morning, with a text from your mother saying she was heading off to work and had left breakfast out, you found yourself feeling... a bit slutty, and hoping you could have some fun with Mama Lizzie. However, after getting dressed in the outfit, you find that Mama Lizzie had left a note- she had to go off for a beauty appointment she forgot about, and so would be a few hours til she was back.

Well... now what should you do? You could always... train a bit more, but you'd already done a fair bit of that yesterday...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 7:18 am

I Hummed and huffed, before heading back upstairs to train myself some more after eating, I didn't really have any reason to leave the house after all, and maybe it could help me deal with my horniness some, at least calm it down a little or something like that? I wasn't sure but I was willing to try!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2023 8:14 am

You were just about to head upstairs to do that, when there was a knock at the door. Heading on over, you opened it to see one of your friends, Nicholle. She'd seemed about ready to say something, then blushed brilliantly as she saw what you were wearing. Then... she chuckled and leaned in to ask, "Didn't know you were into that sort of thing... mhm, hey, wanna fuck~? It'll be fun~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the futa friend Nicholle is basically a futa version of that Red haired anime busty gal from gurren laggan I think its called?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 8:18 am

I blinked "I, uh, sure, but we gotta finish before Mama Lizzie gets back?" I asked more than anything she'd never said anything like that to me before "I was going to use some toys on myself anyways so you can just do whatever you want." I told her with a smile, even if my brain felt like it was failing some sort of test right now.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games