Entrancing Step-Mother [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Entrancing Step-Mother [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Taylor Briar
Appearance: https://safebooru.org//images/2679/dbdf49b2cd5915e52217016ea59ab9d30a5d3782.jpg?2790502
https://safebooru.org//images/2679/cf6a6c8e90975438176e56252d1a42a2d6e53e12.jpg?2790511
Bio: A Young, pretty antisocial guy, very introverted and not good with people he tends to avoid going out, he didn't even know his mom was dating someone until she came home and introduced a woman who was now his second mom? She was very pretty and Taylor found himself avoiding her out of embarrassment, but watching her whenever he got close to her, it felt, odd, and nice to eat with someone. then one day, while taking his clothes down to wash, he found a set of her used panties, and found himself, almost enchanted by the smell sniffing the crotch unable to help himself in the moment.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1107566396474404874/sample_a41cb41c085dd69b62fbf4ad322cbc93.png your new step-mom, Elizabeth

The smell was so enticing and arousing, you didn't realize you weren't alone in the laundry room until you felt a pair of breasts against the back of your head, and a hand on your ass and your head as the sultry, sensual voice of your step mom washed over you.

"Mmhm... My my, you must really like how I smell down there, to be so lost in it for several minutes~" She gave your ass a squeeze, then leaned in and whispered huskily into your ear, "Come up to my bedroom in a little bit... you'll get to enjoy the scent much more~"

She then sashayed away, humming to herself as she did so.
Kuragari

Re: Entrancing Step-Mother [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 8:23 am

I came a little, my tongue licking at her panties, mostly because I had tried to say something only to lick them on accident, blushing brightly I was sure I was going to be punished, so once I set the washer to go I headed on upstairs to my moms' room, knocking before entering.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 8:28 am

"Come in~" Elizabeth purred sensually, and when you opened the door, you found her wearing some lacy lingerie, colored a deep, rich red. She smiled, spreading her legs as she hummed softly and purred, "Come on in Taylor~ Mama won't bite... unless you want me to~"

Her voice was so sensual, dripping with lust that it made your head swim just a bit as she pat her inner thigh and looked expectantly to you. "You want to smell and taste some more, don't you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 8:29 am

I blushed, brighter than when she caught me, and though a small part was telling me not to, a bigger hornier part had me dropping into a crawl and approach the bed, nuzzling her thighs and sniffing the scent, so close, so fresh, it was making my head spin~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 8:50 am

"That's it... such a good, obedient boi Just listen to Mama... mhm, that's it... just breathe in Mama's scent and listen to her voice... let your head get nice and foggy, hazy, cloudy, and bubbly. Let Mama Lizzy do all the thinking for you... no thoughts, no thinking. Just obeying." She purred as you sniffed and licked at her groin. Her words and the scent, her tone, and how it felt like her voice was stroking at your very mind...

"Now... why don't you be a good Boi, and help Mama outta these panties. Then... you can get a proper taste of what has you so enraptured~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00FF color code for hypnosis stuff
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 8:56 am

I was kissing, licking and nuzzling her crotch, my mind felt foggy, hazy, cloudy, and bubbly, like I couldn't see, couldn't think, no thoughts, no thinking all I could do was Obey Mama Lizzie, like a good obedient boi for mama, I couldn't even know what had me enraptured all I could do was peal off Mama's Panties and taste it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:00 am

Peeling the panties off, something big, hard, hot and throbbing smacks your face and leaves a wet spot from the pre happily bubbling up from it. It's... a futa cock, though you're not in a state to really truly realize or comprehend such. All you know as you gaze up at it is that it's the source of the scent, and you find yourself wanting to taste it, to suck on it. It smelled so good... so it had to taste absolutely divine your mind reasoned as Mama Lizzy smiled and let out a soft, encouraging purr as she ran a hand through your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:03 am

I mindlessly moaned and kissed and licked my way up it, happily tasting the pre bubbling out, my head feeling empty as I suckled on the tip with a blissed out smile, happy to obey, and obey to taste the wonderful taste, loving the taste and scent and trying to drink more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:09 am

Mama Lizzy moaned, and gripped your head as you found yourself simply sinking your lips lower... and lower... you heard her squeak in pleasure as you got halfway down, then she gurgled in bliss as your lips touched her groin. Even in your hazy state, you were able to tell that these were sounds of pleasure... which meant you were being a very, very good boi for Mama Lizzy. You quickly worked into a decent pace, which for the moment only seemed to help keep your head fuzzy as the movement, along with every breath, helped keep you in a very pleasant and fluffy state of mind.

"Mhm... your mother's quite good... but hot damn... even she can't take my dick as well as you are... Mhm... you must really want Mama's yummy cream, don't you Taylor?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 am

I shuddered there was something even yummier than what I already was getting? I let out a needy moan and eagerly began bobbing my head up and down, speeding up more and more, taking it deeper and deeper until I could kiss the base every time I took it in, and kiss the hole at the tip every time I pulled back, I did it again and again and again, fast and faster, wanting the yummy cream.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:17 am

And get it you did. She soon pulled you back to the tip, where she began firing forth rope after rope of thick cream. And it tasted as good as this big hard thing smelled... there was a bitterness to it, but it was complimented by a sweetness that you found so enjoyable as she painted your mouth and throat white with it.

Slowly, she pulled the rod out, a lewd pop echoing forth as she giggled and said, "Show Mama Lizzy how much you still have... savor it and swish it about... then swallow. Once you had, she gave your head a pat and kissed at your forehead... then she hummed as she looked you up and down.

"Does Mama Lizzy's lovely, good boi want to feel really good? Want to get to play with Mama's breasts?" She asked, a sly tone to her voice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:23 am

I shuddered and happily showed off to Mama Lizzie, showing my overflowing mouth full of cream leaking down my neck and chest thanks to my mouth being so full that my cheeks were bulging, still I happily played with it, swished it around, savored it, until it was worked up into such a frothy mixture that it was spilling out and down my chin, swallowing it like a good boi when she let me, at her question I nodded with a smile "Yesh~ Mama~ I wanna be a good boi~ Wanna Feel Good~ Wanna make mama feel good~" I happily smiled at her swaying a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:28 am

Chuckling, she shifted, propping herself up on some pillows. She then pat her lap as she said, "Then be a good dear and come here for Mama Lizzy... straddle and ride me and I promise, you'll feel really, really good. And you'll get to play with Mama Lizzy's breasts~"

Somehow, your brain blocks out the fact that she has a cock... that what you are about to do is impale yourself upon her big, thick, throbbing member... yet even as you find yourself unable to recognize such, it is still what you are moving to do... just as a good, obedient boi should.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:31 am

I shuddered and then crawled up into her lap, happily nuzzling, kissing, licking her breasts as I pushed my hi[s down not really knowing why, or why I felt so full suddenly but I obeyed, bouncing my hips as I kissed and sucked on Mama Lizzie's breasts like a good boi as I did my best to make her feel good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:36 am

Your rear felt weird alongside that fullness... but then pleasure came as something in your ass was pressed at. Which sent wonderful jolts of lightning up your spine and into your head, serving as additional encouragement to keep bouncing your hips. As you rode your Step-Mother, she moaned, groaned, purred and cooed in delight. At first, she simply guided your hands to her breasts... which were so nice, so soft and plush... you were getting to play with your hot as hell step mother's tits!

Then as she started thrusting her own hips more and you found yourself speeding up, she pressed your face into her chest. "AAahhha... mhm. fuck, t~that's it Taylor... such a good boi~! keep going, making Mama Lizzy feel so good... please mhm, be sure to cum with Mama Lizzy~! Be a good boi, cum with Mama~"

That was going to be hard... you felt so close, your body and cock and ass felt so damned good...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:42 am

I was moaning and shaking and shuddering and sucking on her breasts and playing with them more and more as her hips sped up, and my hips sped up, until it soundly like clapping from how fast we were going, I felt like I was going crazy, my cock was painfully hard, and something was making me want to cum more and more but, I'm a Good, Obedient Boi~ and Mama Lizzie said to cum with her, so no matter what, I waited, until she came and finally came with her, coating her front with my cum and collapsing tiredly against her, my entire body shaking from the effort of holding myself back that long.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 9:52 am

"Such a good boi, such a very good, obedient boi..." Mama Lizzie cooes and purrs into your ears as she strokes your hair and pants as she recovers from such. You in the meantime... even as your ass remains filled with her pillar and her cum flows into you, you're completely oblivious to it. As far as your brain can process... you had fucked her pussy and then pulled out at the last second. She hummed, and shifted a bit so she could get you comfier, then let you rest your head on her chest as she cooed

"Mhm... thanks Taylor... mhm... we'll have to do this some more in the future... and if you're really good... I'll give you other rewards too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 9:57 am

I nuzzled into her chest panting heavily "I~I Did Good? I~I Good Boi~? M~Mama can, M~Mama needs to F~Feel good until mama done~" I moaned out nuzzling her breasts kissing and sucking on her nipples as I tried to make sure she felt good "W~Wanna Make Mama feel loved~" I said happily smiling at her, wiggling my butt as I tried to get comfortable "M~Mama's P~Pussy felt good~ B~But I~I pulled out L~Like good boi~" I said proudly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 10:02 am

Your step-mom briefly looked confused, before understanding dawned in her eyes. She smirked and nodded, stroking you as she said, "Mmhm, you made Mama feel plenty loved. Truly, a very good boi dear Taylor... mhm... you'll get more chances to eat out Mama's pussy and fuck it, don't you worry~" She purrs a bit as she kisses your forehead, gasping softly at the attention to her breasts. "Mhm... Mama Lizzie will give you toys later, so you can practice and get even better at making Mama feel good, feel loved~" She glanced you up and down again, chuckling as she added, "Might have to get you some cute clothes to wear too when we have our fun~"

Her gaze softened as she purred, "For now though... just rest with Mama... enjoy Mama's chest pillows~" She said as she soothingly ran her hand through your hair and down your back, giving your ass squeezes each time she reached it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 10:05 am

I giggled and hummed, soon enough despite the little gasps and moans I was making at each grope, the petting, and the warmth of mama, soon was making me more and more sleepy, I even felt tired from having sex with mama, so with that added on it wasn't too long until I was dead to the world on her chest sleeping heavily and cuddling her with a smile.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games