Miss Magnificent [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Miss Magnificent [Lorielle]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 16, 2023 11:35 pm

Imogen slides her legs to interlock with yours as you kiss and you soon find yourself sitting overlapping enough for your pussies to rub together as you kissed. Her hands stroked across your body as you made out until one placed itself on your hip as the kiss broke, holding itself there fore leverage so as she leaned back she could continue scissoring you with ease. Your cunts grind together, so that even after you stopped kissing, your lower lips continued to make out. Even as she waited with you for further instructions, she continued to carry out the previous order and fuck you while your masters watched.

The two thugs showed their appreciation of your show soon after, grunting as they came one after the other, their cocks angled to shower the two of you in even more seed, dollops of cum running down your bodies to pool between you where your pussies met. They then smack their cocks against your faces. "Keep doing what you're doing girls, but clean us off while you're at it."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 16, 2023 11:49 pm

I dont resist of course, Imogen's body was immaculate and i cant help but want to get in closer with her, feeling her sweat mix with mind, the friction between our bodies.. It was a different sort of intoxicating. The way our legs interlock. Starting to scissor her. This feeling of pleasure without anything getting up inside of me, it was pleasant compared to everything else. A light jog so to speak to the sprint of getting fucked and the dizzying feeling of sucking something down.

I was caught off guard a little when our Masters showered us in their cum, but i certainly dont hate it. One of my supporting hands goes for some cum that pooled up between us. I lick my hands clean when i feel Master approach me and smack me with his dick. "Yessir~ " I moan out before turning my head to engulf his cock. Bobbing my head back and forth the semi-flaccid dick making sure every nook and cranny was cleaned off.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 17, 2023 12:02 am

One hand goes to the back of your head to guide your motion as he lets you service his cock, leaving most of the control over the pace up to you. Imogen isn't offered nearly as much freewill by the other master, who grabs her head with both hands and tils it back so he can start pounding his cock down into her throat and fuck her relentlessly. You're serenaded with the sound of her gagging over and over again, spluttering just beside you. And quite impressively, it doesn't disrupt her pace of scissoring you in the slightest. If anything, a few moments into gagging on cock, she picks up her pace, grinding against you with more force and starting to hump your clit while occasionally dipping lower to grind her own clit into you.

The cock in your mouth is kept tame by comparison, but it still hits the back of your throat on multiple occasions as you clean it off. "Fuck, these sluts are something else... who knew Capes and rich broads got so turned on by people trying to rob 'em." The one in your throat said.

"You fucking idiot." The other one said between grunts and pants as he pounded Imogen's throat into submission. "It weren't us that did jack shit. That damn phone did something to them... If we can figure out what, any chick in the city is as good as ours."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 17, 2023 7:37 am

Imogen's gagging was music to my ears acting as the metronome for my own pace as i slowly fucked my own throat on my particular Master's cock, pushing it as far into my mouth as i could again and again hoping to feel it rise up and expand in my mouth. That unique feeling that i was getting somewhat addicted too as the night goes on and it combines the more subtle pleasure of Imogen's cunt pushing up against my own. The intermingling steadily taking hold in my mind and telling me to love this more and more as Imogen picks up her own pace.

When the speak up, I wanted to tell them which app exactly it was on the phone because i saw Imogen open it up, but, considering my mouthful of cock, i was certainly too busy to interrupt their little spat, only vibrating my mouth to hopefully calm down my master so he focuses on my ministrations.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 17, 2023 3:16 pm

The two men talk about a few women they'd like to try it out on - none of whom you know, presumably women in their lives rather than important to the city. Your pussy lips slap wetly against Imogen's own between particularly firm thrusts, a rhythmic motion of several wet plaps before she'd drive her cunt against yours in a firm grinding motion that kept your entrances in contact with each other as she wiggled her hips from side to side. When she'd pull away to begin the cunt slapping once again, your pussy lips were connected together by strands of your juices and thick dollops of seed from the pool your masters had left between your legs.

It doesn't take long before your throat is being filled once again by cum. Imogen gurgles and gags as the same happens in her mouth. Both cocks are drawn free, shaking the last few drops of their release off on your noses before you're told to show the load in your mouth before swallowing it, pictures and a video being taken the entire time. With the men now recovering from yet another release, they settle down to watch you and Imogen ride out your scissoring together, hopped up on a jizz high as you enjoy a greater intimacy than a client and her lawyer should probably have - though its one you feel like you could get quite used to.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 17, 2023 10:16 pm

Jizz high was certainly correct. The lingering stands still stuck to my throat or mouth gives me something akin to a high as i feel a bliss haze linger on my mind as i continue to press my cunt against Imogen's. Her body was still so hot and seeing her gag on Master's cock, cock slime and cum covering her face as i look down at her reddened face. I couldnt help but giggle a bit as i lean closer to her.

My hand reaches over to her face, brushing off a bit of cum on her nose and stealing her glasses. Tossing them aside. "There we go, now you look much more like a slut." I say with a wide smile on my face. Saying this entirely as a compliment of course, she was a Slut for master, and its better she knew that first and foremost.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 17, 2023 10:33 pm

Her hair a mess, bedraggled with strands sticking to her cheeks and forehead from sweat and cum, a fuck happy slut really was the best description of Imogen right now. "What?" she gasps out, her voice shaky from her recent throat fucking. "You don't want me to look like a sexy office slut while we fuck?" She grins and leans closer to you, your girl parts still very much keeping each other company as she clasps your face with her hands. "Fine by me, hero." she purrs before kissing you deeply.

Your tits pressed together as she brought you upright against her, even as your legs slid behind each other so you could continue to grind your cunts together with a hot need. She moves her hands around your body, scratching at your back and grabbing at your ass playfully, drunk sounding giggles falling on your ears between her moans and her hot breaths. She would kiss along your jaw and ears, nipping and sucking and licking along the way, even leaving a playful love bite against your neck. "Always this wild in bed, Miss Magnificent?" she asks, panting heavier as she slides her hips back and forth in a more deliberate motion to really grind against you in a way that made your toes curl.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 17, 2023 10:52 pm

"While we fuck maybe~ But i think our masters want nothing more than to remind us that we're their sluts to do with as they like." I turn my head back to them. "Isnt that right?" I ask teasingly before returning my attention back to Imogen. "That is unless they want you to look like a sexy office slut of course, but well.. I just wanna see you look like a fuck happy bitch, rather than an uptight office slut."

I smile again as our actions take on a much more active role, soft moans and growls as i look at the Slut in front of me, feeling her kisses on my body. If it wasnt for Master i would be all too happy to have her for myself. "Nooope~ Just for you, and for master of course." I say with a wink pressing my lips against her neck and gently biting down, marking her myself and hoping to hear that sweet little hiss of pleasure. Pulling off with a satisfied pop and placing some kisses along her chin and neck. "Mmm fuck.. do you often treat your clients like this? Or is this an additional cost?"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 17, 2023 11:25 pm

You get nothing but agreement from your masters as they lie back and enjoy the show. Imogen certainly doesn't object to your words either as she continues to explore your body with her hands and lips, moaning and gasping in response to your own actions. "N-no~ I've always been quite... ah... you put it nicely... 'uptight'. Sex life took a dive after getting married and I never cheated... well, not until a couple of weeks ago. Seems so silly now, obviously the only men in my life should be my masters... and with a side helping of super slut to boot." She takes hold of your nipples and pinches at them once more, this time tugging at them both as she hungrily stares at you for your reaction. "You'll be getting very special attorney client privileges."

With her playing with your tits like this, you once again find yourself wishing they were as hyper sensitive as your mouth and cunt... and you feel a part of your body react to that desire. A building heat behind your chest that started to swell the more your tits were played with... and you felt for moment that you could almost choose to let them become more sensitive if you so desired.

As you're enraptured in this moment, there's a knock at the door and a woman's voice call for room service. You almost think its a familiar voice, but you're too caught up in Imogen to think about it too much. The thug's both huff and groan, glancing at each other before sticking their cocks away and getting off of the bed. "Keep at it ladies, we'll go deal with this." one says with a huff as they go to answer the door, standing to make sure whoever was at the other side couldn't see past them and into the room where you and Imogen continued your coupling.

"We didn't order any room ser-"

There's a couple of thuds that draw your attention as your masters both drop to the floor suddenly. A woman steps over them and starts making her way towards you and Imogen. Caught up in each other's bodies as you are, it takes a moment to gather your focus and disentangle yourselves, but both you and Imogen are equally concerned about getting to the aid of your masters. What alarms you in particular, however, is that you know the woman who was approaching.

Professor Inga Tausheva.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

As she's closer, Imogen gets to her feet before the Professor first, striding towards her angrily. "What do you think you are doing? Assaulting these too fine gentlemen like... excuse me, will you look at me while I'm talking to you?"

While Imogen sets her hands on her hips, not letting her nakedness or cum covered state bother her, the Professor ignored her nearly entirely, only giving her a quick once over before searching around on the floor. "Sorry about this Haruka. If I realised what was on that phone sooner, I would have been here by now." she says.

Before you can interfere physically, she has Carsten's phone in her hands and quickly turns it around and soon you and Imogen find yourself stunned still once more. By the time you focus again the hotel room door is shut and the two thugs are being bundled into the closet by your Mistress, who pockets their phones and walks back over to the two of you. "How are you feeling, Haruka. Any nausea, aches, overheating?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:10 pm

One moment i was nearly passed out from the pleasure of being used as some super slut alongside the wonderfully haughty lawyer i had just rescued hours before. My mind thoroughly fucked into mush by the two men i saw were now being stuffed into a closet that i couldnt care about in the slightest. No my eyes turn to my beautiful Profess- Mistress and i give her a bit of a ditzy smile.

"Oh no problem at all Mistress," I wasnt in costume anymore so i guess its obvious who i am, "I feel good, a bit woozy and tired, those guys did a number on us... but uhh i feel like im cooling down a bit" my hand gentle runs down my stomach, feeling all the fresh and dried cum that has accumulated all over my body. I shoot a glance over at Imogen and give her a smile and a wink hoping she knows not to give up my identity to our mistress.

"But what about you ma'am? Surprised to see you in a hotel of all places with the dorms so close by. Its not like we really needed the rescuing.. i dont think, like they were assholes, but it was fun. Right Imogen?" I fold my arms under my still exposed breasts.. has she always looked so hot.. fuck i want her to fuck me.. and Imogen..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:39 pm

"You need to be more careful, Haruka. Things could go very badly for you if those recordings got around." Your Mistress says as she looks you over. "And it seems they had no interest in using protection, hmm? Very well, stick out your tongue." You feel compelled to do as your Mistress commands, and she even gently pinches the tip of your tongue to hold it in place for a moment before she fishes out a small white box from her coat pocket. Unfolding the flap lid, she pulls out a sheet of pills, popping one out and then placing it on your tongue. "Swallow that. Get some water from the bathroom if you need to. Its probably best you don't become a mother just yet." She pops out a second one and hands it to Imogen. "You can take this too if you wish."

She walks past you both and into the room, looking around at the mess of clothes and cum. Pieces of your outfit scattered about before her. She doesn't seem to react much to it however as she turns back to you. "Haruka can you be a good girl for me and let me know everything that happened to you tonight. Don't spare any detail, no matter how insignificant it may be." She tosses off the duvet from the bed, clearing a bit of room to sit on that wasn't drenched in sweat or jizz as she beckons you closer.

Imogen steps forward as well after taking her pill. "Is there anything you need from me, Mistress?"

Your Mistress looks at her like she forgot she was there and thinks for a moment. "Well, I suppose you can help fill in any gaps in Haruka's story, but for now just make yourself comfortable until I need anything from you."

Imogen nods and makes herself comfortable by kneeling by your Mistress's feet. Inga seems a little surprised by this, but doesn't object at all and turns her attention back to you. She even gently reaches out and pats Imogen on the head. Your Mistress seems to consider something for a moment before shrugging and kicking off her heels. "You... ah... Imogen, correct? Why don't you rub my feet while my student catches me up to speed."

Imogen nods enthusiastically as your Mistress relaxes a little while still holding her focus on you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:58 pm

"Oh.. well i guess so, im sorry mistress." Hearing her chastise me felt especially bad for some reason, not like in class when she gave that look that said she was disappointed you couldnt answer a question, but a sickening chill runs down my spine. "Oh yeah.. they were kinda wild, oh- yeah." I obey without question, sticking out my tongue for her and feeling that chill fade when she grabs the tip of my tongue instead replaced with a gentle warmth and a haziness. I obey this command as well without question, It should be obvious what she had given myself and Imogen, but she could have given me anything and i'd have swallowed regardless.

I go to the bathroom and take a bit of water in my hands to drink down the pill feeling it slide down my throat as i return to the room to see Imogen on her knees beginning to rub our mistress' feet. "Of course Mistress." I smile as she says i can be a good girl for her and i kneel down besides Imogen, assuming it was okay for me to do so.

"Well it all started after classes ended, nothing out of the ordinary but after that i got changed into my new costume, it was really fun to make, but it was the first i had done so for a patrol patrol...." I ramble on detailing the whole night in regards to Imogen's rescue, her weird, boyfriend coworker guy. Telling her i wished to walk her home when we watched some fun video on her boyfriend's phone "Oh mistress you should check it out for yourself too! Imogen can show you!" I saw without any real hesitatin other than the sensation it gave me was lovely and should be shared with other women. Then i detailed while were watching those two thugs showed up again. Spinning a sympathetic story about how Imogen and I were in the wrong for not letting them do as they pleased, like they were jerks, but that it was still fun for them to play with us and that we did our best to apologize for our behavior.... I turn to imogen briefly...

Before going into incredible explicit detail about how the two thugs fucked our brains out for what felt like hours~ Detail after detail of how good their cocks felt, how my mind fogged over and i couldnt think of anything but their dicks when they stuck their dicks into my mouth or pussy. Telling her how fun it was to play with Imogen even if those two guys sucked, but that i was grateful to have fun with such a nice woman, but that Mistress should also experience the same fun. Before i knew it i was up against Inga's side (unless she told me otherwise) but the feeling of arousal directs me as i push my body against her telling her about how good it felt to be dicked down, and even detailing how when the professor showed up i still wanted to be dicked down.

My hand runs up and down my Mistress's body as if it was the perfectly naturally thing to do. "Does that satisfy you mistress?" I say with a breathy tone, letting my hands wander around her body.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:32 pm

Spurred on by your words, Imogen's treatment of your Mistress's legs grows more empassioned, sensually running her hands up and down Inga's tight clad legs and even grinding her cum covered tits against them. Inga pays attention to your words very carefully. Though she can tell when you're getting side tracked, she still finds it important to document everything you're saying and pays diligent attention. "It's very important I speak with this boyfriend of yours, Imogen. You'll have to introduce me to him once we're done here." she says, matter of factly, even as you start to grind against her more intimately.

She turns her attention back to you, one hand moving to wrap around your back and hold you steady as you run your own hands around her body. Her breathing quickens, but she keeps herself composed, continuing to listen to you talk as if her student, covered in cum, grinding against her naked while talking about getting fucked stupid by cocks was the most normal thing for a University Professor to do.

"You did very well." she says, her hand moving from your back to cup your cheek. She looks you in the eyes, holding your focus, while your hands continue to run across her body... and find exactly what you want to show her... the phone in her pocket... which you're able to quickly fish out. "Now, its very important that we..." her voice cuts off as you show her the app, her eyes loose focus and its not long before she starts to drool like you and Imogen did. Your Mistress seems very entertained by it, she hasn't stopped staring at it since you showed her the phone.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:39 pm

I smile widely as i show her the phone, she was going to have as much fun as Imogen and I, but when she stares at it for a minute without saying anything i feel.. a little puzzled. "Hmm mistress?" I say, though i keep the phone in her gaze. Looking over my shoulder and Imogen to get her opinion.

"Hey Imo.. how does this work again? do you remember anything your boyfriend said about it?" I say feeling puzzled, and... tempted to look at the video again, though i stay out of it for now. What was so important that she brought up? Well it couldnt have been important if she dropped it to watch the video with her full attention~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:54 pm

Every time the screen sways or shifts with your movements, your Mistress shifts her head to keep her gaze locked on the screen. Her mouth is slightly agape as her body relaxes even more. Imogen slides up to join you in grinding up against your Mistress. "Hmm? He didn't really say much about it. Just showed it to me... occasionally someone that forgot to give him money they owed him or forgot that they promised to suck his cock. I think he talked to me while I watched it... I guess I can't hear it making much noise so it must be a silent video? Can't remember what he said though... felt really important at the time, but I guess its just one of those things that stops mattering eventually. Are you enjoying it, Mistress?"

Your Mistress seems to faintly nod to Imogen's question, though otherwise seems completely transfixed by the screen. She does look like she's getting a bit sleepy though, with how her eyelids start to droop and her pupils loose focus. It is quite late, after all.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:08 pm

"Mmm well if mistress likes it, then i see no harm in just letting her watch it for now. Why dont you hold onto the phone for now Imo, im gonna deal with our two jerks who mistress took out." I hand the phone over to Imogen, still holding it to Mistress's face as i walk over the the closet. It was one of those walk in closets so it was kinda spacious, given this was a suite that was probably why. But i open it up to see if the two guys were awake, but it seems like they were still out cold by whatever Mistress did so i drag them out into the hallway and then walk back inside the room to call customer hotline.

"Yeah, theres these two guys who were being rude, they're passed out now, can you guys deal with them? They actually tried to mug my friend earlier tonight, but we already apologized to them. So we're kinda done with them." In my mind everything i had said sounded entirely rational as i awaited a response from the hotel service. Only stealing a glance over to see what Imogen was doing with Mistress.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:15 pm

The staff member on the other end takes your room number before proceeding and then pauses as they register what you just said. "Uhh..." they murmur, as if confused by something... maybe they had a complicated procedure for this kind of situation? "A member of security will be up shortly to escort them out of the building... Passed out you say? Perhaps two. Were they drinking heavily? Do you wish to press charges? We can send a call to the authorities on your behalf if you haven't done so already."

Imogen seemed to by straddling Mistress's thighs as she held the phone up for her, while one hand idly ran fingers through Mistress's hair. "Is everything alright, Mistress? Let me know if you need anything from me." You're somewhat aware that you lost track of time yourself when you watched the video earlier with Imogen. However given you were drooling all over each other by the time those men drew your attention away from it, you imagine you were watching for quite a while. Your Mistress seemed to be close to watching it for a similar length of time now, as her drool starts to trickle down her neck and run across her tits.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:24 pm

"Mmm, they're just tuckered out, so if you can get rid of them that'd be fine, we dont need the police or anything... Oh but." I cover the reciever, "Hey Imo, did you wanna bring your boyfriend here? didnt mistress say she wanted to meet him just a bit go? I wait for a reply back from my new friend. I give the respective answer before hanging up and going back to Imogen. "Oh can you send someone to give us some new sheets too, thank you."

"She looks so cute like that, werent we drooling like that when we were watching. I remember needing to wipe my spit before those guys kissed us we gave them blowjob." I giggle. "Im a take a shower, Imo do you mind holding the phone a bit longer? I'll trade off when i get out." I say before heading to the shower and heating up the water.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm

"Yeah." Imogen says with a slight huff. "We should. But I doubt they can fetch him for us. He's probably still in the hospital, right? And the police will want to question him about everything. We may have to go see him. When Mistress is ready, of course. You can ask them to ring the hospital and see how he's doing."

"I think so, yeah." Imogen says when you come back over. "And she does. But she's angelic, isn't she? Really, our Mistress must be the most beautiful woman in the world." She smiles dreamily at your Mistress as she continues to hold the phone in front of her face. "Okay, I'm happy to hold the phone for as long as Mistress wants to keep watching. Enjoy the shower. Its an expensive room, so it better be good. I have half a mind to complain if its not."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:38 pm

I let the hotel staff know my answer, asking them to ring up the hospital on Imogen's behalf using the names that were registered to the room as a guide, we just needed to learn if he was doing well enough.

"She really is~ She's a wonderful professor too, a firm mentor, isnt afraid to tell me i messed up, but i like that about her, hehe. Well have fun Imo, maybe give yourself a refresher too with the video, if Mistress likes it, im sure you will too." With that i leave the two women to their own devices and step into the shower, or well shower is an understatement, the bathroom suite had a full on indoor jazcuzzi, a large glass walled shower that didnt have a traditional head but instead was one of those units that just sprayed water on you from holes in the wall. I take my time in the shower maybe 45 minutes or so to give myself a nice deep clean, though playing with the shower settings was also quite fun...

Once done i steal one of the towers and dry my rather long hair and then wrap it around my body to see how the two women were doing as well if our new sheets had arrived.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games