GendBend(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: GendBend(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:11 am

((2))
She, didn't let it go that far, mostly because she turned you around and started throat fucking you, her cock was still hard, maybe even harder than before, and it was filling your throat with her taste and scent, hell the smell alone would make you light headed, it was also making your pussy wet, the pleasure of your girl body and new thoughts were filling your head, even as you felt her fucking your throat it was making you barely keep awake, she didn't seem to care about anything about you, just her pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm

My cry being interrupted by a thick slab of meat down my throat was not something I expected. Even worse, the feeling of thick, hard futa-cock down my throat felt almost as good as it had forcing its way into my pussy. Why did it feel so good? I could do nothing but take the assault as she bullied my body into becoming a sheath for her massive cock with almost no regard for my own pleasure or well-being, and yet my body survive and even enjoyed this treatment. My hands wrapped around her hips cupping her ass cheeks as she continued drilling into my throat rapidly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 11:08 pm

It took almost thirty minutes of her throat fucking you into a haze before she finally pulled out, coating your face and tits and hair with jizz, buckets of it, so much jizz that you couldn't see, could barely think, it smelled, and while you were sure you were supposed to be disgusted by it, you found that it smelled good, filthy in a way that made you even wetter, then she was pulling and tugging you along, taking you somewhere, oh she was taking you to her home? Was that good or bad?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a d20, low you're dazed enough to go home with this rapy Alley futa, high and you realize that's probably a bad idea.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:35 am

I couldn't stop my gasping and groaning around her cock even as it filled my throat. As lust drunk as I'd been, I held my mouth open and cupped my hands to catch as much of her seed as I could. (20)As she began pulling on me, my mind snapped back, and I realized what was about to happen. No! I grabbed franticly for anything I could to keep her from dragging me off to continue using me for the rest of the night. I needed to get back home before anything else happened to me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:56 am

You actually found that you grabbed your car's rear door handle, which opened, letting you crawl in and shut it, leaving her drunk and confused self outside, and looking around, you saw your keys sitting in the ignition, whoever took your clothes, hadn't taken your keys, they actually put them in, without taking your car?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:30 pm

I shivered as I got into the car slamming the door shut behind me. Thankfully, she seemed too dazed to try and come after me, but I didn't know how long that would last. Then I remembered my inability to find my keys until I found them already in the ignition. Just what was going on here? Someone had done this to me but left a means of escape. Whatever was going on, I could think about it once I was in the safety of home. Scrabbling into the front seat, I started the car and pulled away.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:38 am

The fact that the car was rumbling was making your pussy vibrate and you ended up cumming twice on your way back home, staining your seat with your girl juices and futa jizz, even more than before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:29 pm

I gritted my teeth as my car set me off several more times. I had no idea how I was going to clean the mess I'd just made on the seat, but my main priority right now was to get home. Once I pulled in, I'd rush into my house doing my best not to be spotted by any neighbors.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:10 am

While you didn't know if you were spotted you managed to get into your house quickly enough, though their was a cum trail that you left, and had to fight the urge to try and lick it up, your pussy already burning with need again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:04 am

Feeling myself surging with desire, I rushed to my bathroom. The first priority was to clean the sopping mess between my legs, so it wouldn't leak anymore. Then I could clean what had leaked out. Once the water was running, I ran into the problem. My hand moved to my new cunt, and I spread my fingers to part my lips shivering and moaning at the pleasure of my own touch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:10 am

You were assaulted with lewd idea, lewd and horny thoughts, of rushing to a neighbor you knew was a futa, of becoming her good little cum slut, of taking the pills that let you get pregnant, of playing with your cummy cunt on video and posting and more and more kept coming to mind, all just from the light touch.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 am

I blushed heavily at just how strongly my body reacted to my touch. Not just that, but my mind was swirling with thoughts I shouldn't be having. I was a man, not some whore with a brain full of cock, but the thoughts just wouldn't leave me alone. I continued working my fingers deeper desperately. If I could just get off and clear my head, these thoughts would go away. They just had to. Then I could sleep off this drug, wake up a man again, and forget this ever happened.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:42 am

It took a while, a long while, it seemed almost impossible to make yourself cum, no matter what you did, you felt like you were going crazier and crazier, and then, right on the edge of just storming out of your house to go have some sex with someone, anyone, you came, and you only came because the water in the shower went cold and hit your nipple just right, sending you collapsing in pleasure...but even as you came you could tell your pussy was missing a cock to milk, embarrassingly enough, you felt a little disappointed at cumming without someone inside you, even if only for a split second.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:38 am

I fell to my knees as I continued to finger myself as furiously as I could. My arousal continued to rise, but I just couldn't get over the edge. Was this an effect of the particular type of GendBend pill I'd been given? Making it difficult to cum without something inside of me seemed like one of the worse effects they could add to it. Thankfully, I eventually did get off even if there was a hint of dissatisfaction with the lack of a cock to milk that I had to shake off. Turning off the shower and toweling off, I moved to my bed. Having no clothing for my current figure, I just got under the covers naked. Things would be better in the morning after this all wore off. With that final thought, I drifted to sleep.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:41 am

You slept, but not easily, your dreams were full of cocks, of getting fucked, getting bred like a good girl, happily licking cocks, of sucking cum out of used and abused holes while offering your own, of obeying sexy futas, of being used and fucked in front of others and when you woke up the next morning it was to a pussy aching in need heaving breaths and an ever growing desire for a good dicking or at least some cum.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last night's lover got almost max roll for how long you stay a girl, Roll a will roll to see how good or bad you are at dealing with how needy your girl body is, 1d20-1d4 if you get under one choose one of the dreams to get as a fetish 1-5 you need dick in you, 6-10 you really want some cum, 11-15 you want to get off again and 16+ you manage to control yourself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:57 am

I tossed and turned as my dreams were assailed with thoughts of cocks, cum, and a big pregnant belly. When I awoke in a cold sweat, I was surprised to see that I was still a woman. It has to have been 9 or 10 hours already, so how much longer was this going to last? (11-4=7)Looking at myself in the mirror, I for a moment imagined myself swirling my tongue around with a mouthful of cum as a sudden craving for a thick, salty load came over me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:01 am

You knew of a futa neighbor, you knew of a newly married couple of neighor's too...you also knew they fucked like crazy, because they had left windows open, done it in their backyard or just got loud enough that you could hear them...you could easily get cum from the futa, or could try and angle for a threesome? Or you could just go hunting for some in town somewhere?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:30 am

I quivered as I remembered my neighbors, but I couldn't involve someone I knew. What if they somehow realized it was me? I shouldn't even be thinking about this, but I just couldn't get the thought of tasting a thick, salty dollop out of my head. I needed something anonymous and discreet. Maybe a glory hole or something where I could not only hide my face but keep control of the situation.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:49 am

((Luck Roll=3))

Unfortunately You didn't know about any glory hole, not off the top of your head, if you wanted to find one you might be able to find one in a small dingy pub or something like an old mall might have one? You'd never actually been to anywhere that actually had one though so you'd have to try and find one from scratch or something else on your own.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:04 am

I wracked my brain not knowing any place where someone could stick their dick in a hole and get it pleasured. Now I had no choice but to go searching for one and hope I didn't get caught walking around the dingiest dives in town. I figured the mall would work better. I didn't want to be caught by some drunk in a seedy bar. At least in a mall, most people should be behaving themselves even in the more run-down ones.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games