Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm

You were certainly getting lots of looks from both humans and non-humans as your tits glistened and your backdoor leaked a trail on the stone floor. Finally, she led you into your father's old throne room where three others were waiting. One another Kobold, one was a goblin, and the third was human though very unkempt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 11:02 pm

I Blushed a bit but did nothing to hide myself instead, staying close to my new fiancé and giving my best look of being better than them, after all, I was chosen to be her wife.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 am

She nods to those in the room. "Alright, tell me what's going on." The meeting begins. The ports along the coast have already been locked down until further notice as well as all but one or two forts along the eastern border. Your future husband is a little agitated to hear that one of your father's lords has managed to hole up in the north. As you remember, Lord Esuain is a cousin to your father and controls several mines in the north.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:30 am

I didn't know how much I could help, my father didn't exactly like his brother after all...but I decided to share with them anything I knew on that front. It was all I could think of.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:31 pm

Lord Esuain controlled most of the mines and nearly had an abundance of smiths, so while his army wasn't large, it was well-armed and armored. "If other forces we haven't smoked out yet join with him, it would be trouble."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games