Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:31 pm

She chuckles. "Very well then, but you better make sure they're never full again, or I'll definitely look for a way to empty them, and I don't do self-pleasure." As she pulled her cock out of you, your ass felt a little empty as it quickly closed to keep in all her precious spunk. Turning you, she pushed you down to your knees dangling her cum stained cock right in front of you letting you breathe in the musky mess.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 4:00 pm

I Swallowed it whole, choking and gagging a bit, but refusing to pull back, letting my throat massage her massive pillar of fuck meat. Swallowing around it again and again as my tongue licked up, only after milking her cock clean of cum still inside it did I start bobbing my head up and down, and letting myself breath.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 7:22 pm

She chuckles as you begin bobbing your head as soon as all of the spunk has been cleaned off. "And here I thought I'd have to at least ask you to blow me after you'd cleaned me up. Did it taste so good that you absolutely must taste a fresh sample?" She laughed as you worked her shaft already drawing fresh pre from the tip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 8:25 pm

I pulled off briefly and looked up at her "I told you this is mine~" I gave a light purr, trying for sexy and possessive "You're not leaving this room until you're empty~" I purred at her, before focusing my sucking on her cock tip, my tongue targeting her cock hole as I moved my tits up and used them on the rest of her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 15, 2023 1:47 pm

She tilted her head with a smirk. "Well then, don't let me stop you. Guzzle as much of my cum as you like. Taste how virile I am, so you know exactly what you're putting off until the wedding." Her cock throbbed and twitched between your tits and everytime you lapped at the head there was more pre awaiting you lighting up your taste buds with their rich saltiness.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 3:29 pm

I nodded, at her with a huff, I'd do it without her permission, still, I sped up my tongue, I knew that part was crazy sensitive on human dicks after all, sounding was a thing! Still, I fully planned to blow her until she was empty and I was drooling down her cock to coat it and my tits so I could move them faster.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 16, 2023 7:19 pm

She put a paw on your head rubbing your scalp affectionately as you continued to work her shaft. Her cock had hardly softened after filling your ass, and it was quick to get back to full mast under your efforts. Her hands clenched around your hair as you started teasing her cum slit drawing a loud groan from her. "Oh yeah, that feels real good. You're doing real good, my future queen."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:56 pm

I giggled and played with her balls with one hand, used the other to grab my tits and rub them up and down her cock, and focused my tongue into assaulting her cum hole without any rest, my movement getting faster and faster as I drooled down her shaft and lubed up my breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2023 2:48 pm

Her cock twitched in response to your assault continuing to shoot spurts of thick, reptilian cum violently straight into the back of your throat where they dribbled their way to settle in your stomach. She began thrusting again, slowly for now like she planned to fuck you throughout her orgasm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 5:50 pm

I hummed, finding myself enjoying to taste more than I thought I would, closing my eyes I suckled on her cock tip, sucking out and swallowing her cum. eagerly taking more and more of it down my throat to prove myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 19, 2023 10:58 pm

She continued running her fingers through your hair with one hand while the other moved down to squeeze and kneed one of your tits. "Such a hungry girl. Take it all until there's nothing left to give to all the sluts."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 20, 2023 12:54 am

I thought about it, that felt like a challenge I looked up and narrowed my eyes with a hum, before slamming my face down her cock, deciding to throat rape myself on her shaft as I tried to make her cum as fast and as much as possible, bobbing my head up and down and quickly swallowing around her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 22, 2023 10:36 pm

She grunts as you work yourself into a frenzy to empty her balls completely. "That's it, take it all and leave nothing for anybody else you jealous bitch." Her balls jump and you feel a renewed energy as her cock spatters more freshly churned cum straight down your throat. A warm fullness coming from your stomach.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 12:04 am

I Shuddered and drunk but didn't even slow down, I wanted to try and force her to cum more and more, see if I could drain her balls all at once instead of slowly building up, I wanted to force her to keep cumming without stopping.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 28, 2023 2:57 pm

It took a while, and you felt rather bloated, but eventually, you felt the stream of thick, virile spunk start to slow. With a groan of relief from your lover, her cock finally gave up and stopped filling you. "Mmm, haven't had a bitch suck me that dry in quite a long time."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:54 pm

I Looked at her and shuddered, wrapping my tits around her and trying to milk any last drops of cum "Hmm~ Because they are simply Bitches~ I'm Your Wife and Queen to be~ I'm far, Far above any of them~" I purred winking at her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 29, 2023 7:42 pm

Your tits were given a rather generous coating as you lathered your soft tits against her hard dick to milk out the last of her load. She eyes you. The way your tits glisten with her seed and the small dribble of it clinging to the corner of your lips. "Yes, I think you have the right of it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 10:48 pm

I giggled a bit amused by how hard she was eying me up "Want me to leave it on for the day then?" I asked motioning at my cum soaked breasts "Since you seem to like it so much~?" I had forgotten what I was doing for the moment, this was simply too hot, like a sexy fantasy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 30, 2023 8:54 pm

"Sure, we can let everyone see how nice they look when glazed." He offers you a hand back up on your feet before leading you out. "I need to check in with my men. We've got the castle, but I want to make sure we haven't left any pockets of resistance around."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:02 am

I was holding her hand and humming as I followed along with a smile, I didn't know why, but I felt weirdly good...and sexy, and I liked it much much more than I thought I would.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games