Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 01, 2023 2:25 am

"Hmm, it wouldn't really matter to my own subjects, but the humans might be scandalized if it became clear you were losing your virginity in front of them." She had a wicked smile at the prospect putting her talon-like fingers on your ass pulling your cheeks apart, so she could see your soon-to-be deflowered pucker. "Yes, this will do nicely."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 01, 2023 1:59 pm

I snorted "They'd be scandalized and jealous if the queen's toy collection means anything~ Hell~ I know for a fact that giving birth to at least the heir, if not all the children was something done in front of a crowd to prove they came from the queen~ What better way to prove the heir is your's than putting it in me in front of one too~" I purred, before pushing myself down gasping and shaking at bit as I felt my ass spread more and more as it swallowed up inch after inch of her fat cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 03, 2023 11:50 pm

As you sunk your ass down on her length, she amused herself toying with your ass cheeks letting you take the first couple of inches yourself before thrusting her hips up and giving you quite a bit more. "Mmm, you've already taken it about halfway. Impressive with such a tight, hot little ass like this." Reaching up, she begins massaging your breasts now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 04, 2023 12:42 am

I let out a gasp, tightening around her after the thrusts, before taking a deep breath and letting it out sinking myself down further with each exhale "N~Ngh~ M~My H~Husband's S~So Big~" I stuttered out, my eyes fluttering as I steadily worked to take more and more, her cock was so hot that my ass felt like it was burning from how hot and how big it was felt like it was squishing my guts, hell with how thick it was I wouldn't be surprised if by the time I got off my hips were wider sweet hells!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 06, 2023 4:01 am

She chuckles as you stutter out your praise. Her own words are far more controlled. "Well, my wife is quite tight. I'm sure after a couple sessions we'll get you used to the size of my length, and then I can show you what I can do when I get serious." Being a kobold, she wasn't particularly tall, but it was easy to imagine her cock was larger than any human man's own endowment.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 07, 2023 5:03 pm

In answer I leaned forwards and kissed her, rolling my hips, letting my back door swallow more and more of her cock, before, letting out a low, lewd moan of delight as I finally took her balls deep, my pussy was wet enough that I was practically giving her hips a bath as I panted from the efforts of taking all of her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 1:09 am

Grabbing both of your wrists, she helped pull you down onto her the next time you descended forcing her reptilian cockhead up harder into your tight little tunnel. As you came to rest a moment, you felt her balls swing up to slap against your pussy making a wet slapping sound and splattering your juices all over her sack. "Your pussy clearly wants me now. How agonizing will it be for you to wait for the wedding?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 09, 2023 12:36 pm

I let out a moan as she slapped against my pussy before huffing and looking back at her "O~Of Course I~I want to M~Marry you and get B~Bred by you~ Y~Your the Husband I C~Chose~! I've A~Already given you my Heart! I just need to capture your's as well! I~I want to M~Marry S~Soon S~So I can H~Have your Babies~" I moaned out as I kept riding her with my ass, panting in pleasure, why'd my ass have to feel this good~?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 11:33 pm

"Mmm, it sounds good, but I really was looking forward to you walking down the aisle with my child already inside of you." Still, she made no move to try and slide into your pussy. Letting you ride her without assistance some more, she moved her attention to squeezing and kneading your tits. "I heard you humans actually lactate from these. Wonder if I'll be able to leave them alone enough for our child."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 2:02 am

I Blushed, but shook my head "S~Sorry if, if you do that the Humans W~Will get stupid, I~I've heard about how fast K~Kobolds can B~Breed, I~I can't show walking the Aisle." I said feeling a bit nervous before blushing answering her as I road her cock "Y~Yes T~Though, M~Mine don't N~Need to get P~Pregnant, J~Just a D~day or Two of P~Play and milk C~Comes out easily." I admitted, yeah this body was practically built to be bred, it should have been obvious I was in a Hentai.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 1:33 pm

She chuckles as you mention your people. "As far as I can see they're already pretty stupid though you have more sense than most. Fine, I guess we can just put a baby in you on the alter instead. Bet your gods will love that." You feel her cock throb as you mention how easy it is to get women to lactate. "I should get on that, but there's so much for me to do with a brand new kingdom. Maybe I should assign someone suitably docile to massage them when I'm not available. Of course, there will be hell to pay if they try anything else without permission."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 4:39 pm

I blinked and then giggled, kissing her "Hmm~ While M~Most have the Wedding Night later I wouldn't mind it then and there at all~" I moaned out, finally able to move faster and faster as my ass adjusted to her cock, I was bouncing more and more eagerly on her shaft, moaning louder and louder as I got closer and closer to cumming from riding her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 11:11 pm

Finally, she let out a deep, guttural groan with a hint of a screech behind it as thick globs of spunk poured into your ass quickly filling your only recently virgin pucker. Every glob stuck stubbornly to the walls of your anus, but she kept firing slowly forcing the early shots to be forced deeper inside just to relieve the pressure.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 11:26 pm

I slammed down, cumming hard, my ass eagerly milking her shaft as my eyes rolled up, it felt good~ So hot~ being filled like this was making my insides tingle with pleasure, and the heat was only making me cum more while my hips shook, I couldn't control them at all anymore~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 12, 2023 5:49 pm

She holds your hip with one hand holding you down against her as if worried you might pull away even as your body quaked and you couldn't dream of not taking her entire load balls deep inside of yourself. Her other hand continued mashing your breast possessively.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 12, 2023 9:17 pm

As long as she held me I was content to stay in place, my soaking wet pussy rubbing again her balls as I rode my orgasm out, completely lost in the pleasure as my ass milked her and my tits got more and more sore and sensitive, I was loving it~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 13, 2023 2:29 pm

You could feel the inner walls of your anus stretch as more cum filled you until the pressure grew enough for it to back out past her cock spilling out over her balls, and your slit and thighs. "Mmm, having bred a bitch this thoroughly in a long time." Her hands begin roaming your back possessively. "Definitely a keeper."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 13, 2023 3:20 pm

I shuddered and turned around pulling her into a kiss, pressing my body against hers shaking from how good my ass felt "Hmm~ Ah but I'm going to be your queen~ I can't just be a Common Bitch if I'm your Wife~ Your body already knows I'm the one true home for your cock~" I purred once the kiss was broken.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:49 am

She smirks returning the kiss as the last few spurts of thick reptilian spunk pump into your ass. "Ohh, are you worried I might be tempted by other sluts? I should warn you it's a big job keeping me fully satisfied, so I certainly won't be easy on you if you're my cocks perfect home."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 4:23 am

I gave a soft growl and reached down grabbing her balls "This is wear my babies come from, this can only put babies in me now~ Understand~ Every last drop of cum you have, it's already mine~ No one can touch it~ I'm claiming it's solely mine as the queen~" I purred kissing her again and again between words.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games