Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Conquered Ruby[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:34 am

Her cum fires off in a deluge. Some of it fires past you landing on your ass and back. Each shot sends another streak over you. Pearly white lines painted across your ass, back, hair, face, and tits. Back when you were a man, you'd never produced so much no matter how pent-up you were. The thick, musky odor fills your nostrils seeming like it could potentially cling to your skin for who knows how long. "Mmm, you're looking beautiful like that. Go ahead, rub it into your skin."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:44 am

I was panting and shuddering, as a man I couldn't do that, as a man I'd never even think about being in this situation, but as a woman, it felt so good~ so right~ being covered like this, the smell was making my head spin, then I heard her speak and I obeyed. Covering my tits, rubbing all over them, my face, my arms, my stomach, my ass, my back, my thighs, and completely filling my hair with it, she fired so much that I could cover a surprising amount of my body, with just the one shot, and I was moaning the entire time I was rubbing it in.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:13 pm

She watched as your skin became slick and shiny with her cum rubbed in like it was some kind of ointment. "Mmm, let's take a walk, and I'll show you to our room." As she walks past you, she kicks the dress you'd removed to the side. "We'll also look into some adornments more appropriate for my wife." You could feel many eyes on you, and if you would happen to glance around the room, you'd see several of those in the chamber were sporting erections of their own at the sight of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:12 pm

I Blushed and got up to follow her, not fully thinking straight as she led me, mostly because of how horny I was and how soaked my pussy was. "Yes my dear Husband~" I purred, I was totally in a Hentai, and I found myself looking forwards to the sex, hell getting bred, giving birth, would probably feel great in this world!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 am

Once you were out in the familiar halls, you saw more of your kingdom's conquerors. While the majority of them were kobolds, you could also see some tall, lanky lizard-folk and even a few bulkier Dragonborn walking about. While nearly everyone was a reptilian you did spot one goblin walking a pair of large wolves nearly the size of a pony.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:24 am

I blinked and well, normally I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed about all this I couldn't help but smile, as we walked, even as I looked around, and saw none of the servants, they had looked down on me too after all, and I didn't mind that they were gone from the halls, really taking out their anger at the nobles on me. I hummed "My Husband's not only impressive herself, but a great leader too~ Even if she like's showing off her trophy wife more than I expected~" I purred playfully why else would she walk me through the halls like this, this was a long winding walk after all, if not to show me off to her followers.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:23 pm

She smirks, "Well, if my mother is to be believed, I am the daughter of a dragon though it seems I didn't inherit the predilection of hiding my treasures away in dank caves far away from prying eyes." After a while, she turns down one particular hall you had rarely been down. The royal suites where your father, his wife, and their 'trueborn' children lived. Once within those forbidden halls, you were totally lost with no way of knowing where anything was.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:53 pm

I hummed "I wasn't allowed down here, the My Father's Wife hated me, and refused to let me "Infect" her children by being near them." I admitted looking around at the halls in interest, I'd tried sneaking in before but it actually had most of the guards being awake and active unlike most of the castle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:17 am

"Well then, I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new chambers." He opens a chamber, and it's one of the most lavish rooms in the entire castle rivaling the throne room. "As best as I understand, this was the Queen's own chambers, and it's only a short walk in case one of us is feeling lonely in the middle of the night."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:43 am

I blinked and then snorted a bit in surprise "Really they have separate bedrooms? I was more imagining I'd be in your bed nightly until you can't mount me anymore thanks to just how close to giving birth I'd be." I told her, mostly because I was sure I was in a hentai, and cause most of the times little races were horny right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:22 pm

She nods, "As I understand it, that's pretty common amongst human royalty and nobility, but if you don't want to be parted from me on any night, we can just come in here to find some...more appropriate clothing for you." She walks over to a small chest. "It seemed your mother had quite strange tastes. Having her favorite servants prance about in strange outfits for her amusement." She opens the chest revealing a variety of fetish outfits. Everything from maid uniforms to wedding dresses, and each one of them has the minimum amount of fabric.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:10 pm

I snorted "She was my father's wife, not my mother, Really she just had this stuff out for anyone to find, she actually dressed people like this?" I wondered at that in shock before Giggling "She always talked about how I was Impure but she had this?" I asked before shaking my head "I'm pretty sure the separate bedrooms are so they can bring in other lovers." I told her as I looked through the clothes with her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:43 am

She gives you a smirk. "Well, when we forced our way in here, she did have a pair of maids in here. One of them was wearing a pair of dog ears, a collar, and a butt plug with a tail on it. The other was in a leather dress and walking her about on a leash." She pointed out the accessories and the outfit in question as you looked around. The Queen lived a privileged life making it easy to get such fetish gear, so she had nearly anything you could imagine.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:03 am

I Giggled and hummed "Hmm, what do you think of this one?" I asked find a....dress? That would just barely cover my areola and had slits that would show off both my legs, it was like some whorish version of a foreign dress I saw when I spied on my brother's birthday ball, plus it didn't have a corset, the part of the dress I most hated, thanks to how tight they always tried to make it, this one would show off my belly in fact!

(The dress from her Picture)
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:41 am

She smiled at it. "Hmm, plenty revealing but the coverage would still give the imagination a bit to run with. It wouldn't look very good with bra strap or the side of panties showing, so undergarments are completely out of the question. With the right accessories, it would look marvelous." She walks over taking a seat on the former Queen's bed spreading her legs as she continued, "Please, show me how it looks on you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:13 am

I blushed and walked toward her, my hips swaying back and forth, in fact I was purposefully making my hips sway more, and when I got close though I turned around and hot dogged her with my fat ass cheeks teasing her cock as I hummed showing off my back at the same time "We can also move it easily~ So you can always plant yourself in my hole when you desire~ Does the back look good my dear King~?" I purred, I couldn't just fully submit, I had to tease to keep her interested or something right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:44 am

She hmms as you push your ass back against her erection. "Yes, keeping everything nice and accessible is always a plus as well. Plus, seeing a member of their royal family parading around as a kobold's plaything will be a good way of showing them there's no hope for revolt." She gave your ass a swat. "Looks good to me. Gonna love making you into a perfectly slutty little wife."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:36 am

I blushed and gulped, before turning around and climbing into her lap, straddling her, rubbing her cock with my ass and putting her head in my tits "Oh~ Your goal is to make me Your Slutty Wife~? Well~ My goal is to make you love me, totally and completely~" I purred to her rubbing my hands up and down her body "Until you can only think of me, as your most precious treasure, mother of your children, and the thing you love and desire to protect the most in this world~" I purred "Those two desires don't have to be one or the other~" I whispered to her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:34 pm

She smirked as you straddled her lap taking hold of your ass cheeks and mashing them together. "Oh, well I should warn you then. I do have very high standards. Whether you succeed or fail, it'll be fun to watch you put your all into meeting them." She gives your ass a slap as you feel her cock start to throb beneath you. As open as your dress is from the bottom, you could easily ride her without having to take off anything though then she wouldn't be able to see your sex engorged around her length.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:13 pm

I blushed as she groped and slapped my ass cheeks and I hummed at her "I think~ Wouldn't it be better to take my virginity in during the wedding~? But I do have another hole~" I purred and offered lifting myself up and pushing her cock tip against my ass. If I was in a hentai world my only options were, being broken or succeeding, I had to be interesting, Sexy, and make her fall completely for me~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games