Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 29, 2023 7:43 pm

She continues slamming into you making it clear she had every intent of piercing your womb. "Feel that? It's like your cervix is giving my cockhead a kiss every thrust." You could feel your muscles slowly giving out with each thrust, so it's only a matter of time before your muscles surrender and you feel her cockhead ram itself into the back wall of your womb as her balls swing up slapping your clit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2023 10:49 pm

I moaned and squealed "M~More~ Deeper~ Pound this pussy until it's shaped for your cock~ Turn my womb into a cum dump~" I begged, happily lost in pleasure, nothing else was mattering right, only breeding and getting bred, getting my pussy wrecked, it was filling me with crazy amounts of pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 30, 2023 8:54 pm

She leans in close continuing to pound you out while hissing in your ear. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll always feel empty without me inside of you." Grabbing your wrists, she pulled them behind you using them to pull you back into each of her thrusts.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:03 am

I was happily squealing and screaming as she pounded me harder and deeper, cumming so hard I almost blacked out when her cock started fucking my cervix just as brutally, parts of me were saying I shouldn't like this, shouldn't encourage it, but it was simply being drowned out with pure pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm

As you screamed out, she smirked. "Yeah, let them hear how good you're getting it." While one hand kept hold of your wrists, the other took hold of your hair with the other giving it several tugs to keep your screams loud and proud.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 31, 2023 11:03 pm

I was losing myself more and more "Harder~ Faster~ Break me~ Ruin my pussy~ Wreck my Womb~ Fuck me~ Breed me~" I was happily squealing, moaning, cumming and screaming, I couldn't think all I could do was beg her to be even rougher with me, loving every second of it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:34 am

Pulling your leg down once again, she now squeezes your thighs together forcing your muscles to squeeze down though your insides are easily rammed through with how soaking they are. Her cockhead quivers and twitches erratically making it clear her next load would not be far off now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:54 am

I wasn't even sure what I was begging for anymore, by this point I'd cum and cum and cum and "Break Me~!" and "Breed Me~!" might as well as have the same meaning by this point. My mind was lost completely at least, for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:29 pm

She groaned as your words became nearly incoherent from the powerful fucking you were receiving. "Take it all like the slut you are?" With that, she slammed herself balls deep inside of you. You could almost swear you felt her cock become thicker a moment before the first shot of cum hit the back of your wall like a cannon painting your baby maker white.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:37 am

I managed to hang on, even as she kept cumming and cumming and cumming flooding my womb with more and more jizz. I stayed awake, cumming, in fact I was only awake because I was cumming, once she finished, and I had a few seconds to calm down I slumped over passing out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:29 pm

As consciousness fled you, you felt yourself pulled tighter into her grip as her warmth surrounded you. When you awoke, you were in bed. You could feel fresh cum leaking out of you making it clear you had been fucked in your sleep and very recently, too.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:09 am

I groaned as I woke up, scooping up and licking some of the cum with a lewd giggle, before looking around checking myself out a little and wondering what happened while I was out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:03 am

Looking at the mirror, the first thing you notice is right in front of it. A heavy leather collar with your roommate's name, Sheila, etched onto a metal plate along the side. Looking to yourself, you notice a thin golden chain running from one nipple to the other and just over your cunt, the word "Cocksleeve" had been tattooed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:07 am

I blinked and blushed, and then blushed more once I found that my legs actually weren't working, leaving me stuck and waiting for something else to happen as I looked around, trying to see if I could see any other hints from last night.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 am

Looking about a little more, you noticed a leash laying discarded on the floor looking a perfect match to your collar. Finally, your roommate entered the room naked and looking freshly showered. "Ah, you're awake. You know, you're quite noisy in your sleep. At least you are when my dick's in ya."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:39 am

I blinked at her and stretched a bit "Oh?" I coughed and shook my head, feeling a bit disoriented before blushing "W~Well, if you continued...That might be why my legs don't wanna move." I said with a giggle, my throat was sore, and I wasn't sure if that was thanks to the noises I'd made, the color or if she'd fucked my throat too.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:37 am

"Well, you passed out so early, I wanted to make sure you really couldn't walk today. Fortunately, I was able to get you a wheelchair, so you can make it to class and show everyone what a good roommate I am. First though, I should probably get you into a shower."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:28 am

I blushed and nodded at her, "Please?" I asked holding out my hands to try and get her to pick me up, "And, yeah I told you I was pretty new at this...and I ran out of air while cumming." I muttered embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:57 am

She chuckles as you reach out for her. "I think my little sister used to do that." Picking you up, she walks you into the bathroom quickly starting the water to let it warm as she sets you on the toilet to strip out of her clothes.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games