Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 13, 2023 2:28 pm

She certainly seemed to enjoy your reaction as she roughly lays you into the table. Begging for more earns you another slap across the ass before she gropes a cheek between her fingers pulling it to the side to get a look at your pucker. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of this hole yet. You'd love to lose all of your virginities on the same day, wouldn't you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 13, 2023 3:22 pm

I felt, incredibly wet, and my horny brain took a second to pick up what she was saying, my only response could be "Y~Yesh~ M~make me Scream~" I begged, hornier than ever, loving the feeling of being forced like this it was so hot, I was soaking wet and my brain felt like it was frying!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:49 am

Lining up with your pucker, grabbing you by your hair, she pulled you back as she impaled you on her dick. You felt her tits press into your back as she leaned over you pinning you completely to the table with her full body weight while the girth of her length spread your backdoor open.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 4:21 am

I Squealed loudly, sounding more like a pig in heat than a girl as she slammed herself into my vulnerable ass, I felt my eyes roll up as she pulled my head back, letting out a choked moan of pleasure "Y~Yesh~" I moaned out, happy at the treatment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:27 pm

She leaned down into the nape of your neck kissing, licking, and nibbling as she continued to pile drive her thick cock into your hot, tight ass wedging you open more and more with each thrust. She huffed and grunted from the effort like a savage as she worked to hollow out your ass into a perfect cock sheath.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 4:02 pm

I couldn't help but moan and howl like a beast in heat, loving the rough fucking, loving the bits of pain mixing with the pleasure "Y~Yesh~ More~ Harder~ L~Love Thish~" I managed to moan out eagerly pushing my ass up to meet her hard thrusts, hearts practically in my eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 7:22 pm

The table rocked with each slam of her hips into your ass. The sound of wood rocking and flesh clapping filled the dorm room. Neither of you even noticed when the plate with your burger fell to the floor breaking as you indulged your hunger for each other as everything else seemed so unimportant. She continued to yank you back into each thrust, and every time she pulled out, another strike slapped across your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 14, 2023 8:28 pm

I was screaming in pleasure "Y~YESH~! Y~YESH~! Y~YESH~! YESHYESHYESH~!" I eagerly moaned out "B~Break me~ Spank me~ RUIN ME~ DON'T STOP~ MORE~ h~h~HA~r~RDER~" I begged completely lost in the pleasure happily screaming out my desires, I wanted more, I wanted it Rougher, It hurt yes, but I loved it!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 15, 2023 1:48 pm

The way the table rocked with the wild thrusting, it almost felt like the legs would give at any moment, but you could only feel the way her cock bore its way deep into your anus, the sharp strikes against your bare ass, and the sting of the hair tugging. Slamming balls deep inside of you, she began taking shorter, more rapid thrusts making sure you never had less then half of her dick buried inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 15, 2023 3:34 pm

My words were simply different slurred ways of saying "YES!" at this point, I couldn't say, think, anything else, I was loving it, loving the wild brutal fuck, I wanted more, was, was I a Masochist? It felt so good the hair pulling, stinging slaps, the feeling of her balls slapping my pussy, I loved every second of it, and I was cumming so hard that I wasn't cumming down from my high, instead orgasms just built and built and built!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 16, 2023 7:20 pm

Your lover gave nothing but grunts and groans as she fucked you as if possessed by a savage beast. Finally, she slammed balls deep inside of your ass and bellowed as her cock twitched. You could swear you felt her cock expand a little as the cum from her balls traveled up the length to finally blast into your walls painting them white in thick baby batter. Putting her weight against your back, you were pinned against the table keeping you in place as your ass was seeded.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 16, 2023 7:54 pm

I couldn't pull away, I didn't want to even, I was loving this hard core dicking, and loving just how rough and primal it was, having her flood my ass with cum, more and more and it didn't seem to be slowing down~ all I could do was obediently milk her shaft with my ass, milking her for every drop of jizz she'd give me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2023 2:48 pm

Leaning over you, your lover whispered into your ear. "That's not enough to make you unable to walk, is it? You still have some strength in those legs, right?" You were reminded of what you had demanded she do if she interrupted dinner to fuck you, and it sounded like she had every intention to deliver.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 18, 2023 5:51 pm

I Hummed and giggled, feeling a bit loopy but looking over I kissed her cheek "Of Course I can still walk~ What are you waiting for~? Break me~" I purred and ordered her giving her 'come fuck me' eyes not on purpose, but from just how horny and turned on I was, I started happily shaking my hips, trying to milk more cum from her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 19, 2023 10:58 pm

Grabbing one of your thighs and keeping her grip on your hair, she lifts you back off of the table, moves you over to the wall, and slams your back into it as she begins thrusting once again. "The walls here are pretty good, but I bet you can make enough noise to alert the neighbors, can't you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 20, 2023 12:55 am

I shudder then giggled "Hmm~ I could~? But the real question is~ Can you make me scream that loud~ or fuck me that hard into the wall~?" I asked her shaking my ass at her to tease her more as I enjoyed myself like never before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Smirking, she bent your hips forward so that each thrust slammed you directly into the wall. With each, you could feel yourself pressed back sandwiched between both a lover and wall that refused to budge even an inch pressing you in tightly from both front and back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 23, 2023 12:06 am

I let out a happy, whorish moan, rocking my hips with an eager smile, I wanted to break~ but still, if I teased her a bit maybe she'd get even rougher~? "Is that it~? Hmmm~ Maybe you should invite some friends over instead~" I teased fluttering my lashes as I smirked at her giggling a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 28, 2023 2:58 pm

Hearing you egg her on, your roommate grabs your right leg lifting it up. You're forced to turn somewhat, so she can drape your leg over her shoulder. Your pussy spreads with your legs as she forces herself even deeper inside of you until you feel her cockhead jab into your cervix trying to wedge the fat head into the tight opening.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2023 7:56 pm

I Squeaked and blushed as my position was forced to change, still I moaned as she slammed deeper into my pussy "Y~Yesh~ W~Womb Fuck me~ break my insides~" I begged, horny and lost in need and pleasure, wanting more and more and more~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games