Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:43 am

She tensed a little as you pushed your tongue past your pucker giving the impression that she didn't do this sort of thing often relaxing more as you got into it. You didn't have much idea of where you were going, so you had little choice but to prod around blindly as quickly as you could. (17)Fortunately, you seemed to find your mark just in time making her cock jerk between your tits just a moment before she needed to pull the patties off the fire.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:40 am

I blushed and giggled, that was, actually really cute! Once she came and filled my glass I quickly stood up, set the drink down and eagerly hugged her, peppering her neck and cheeks with kisses "That was adorable! You got all nervous and tense but you still came for me I loved it~" I said happily hugging and kissing her unable to help myself "Sexy, Strong and Adorable it's like your perfect!" I said happily nuzzling into her neck
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:34 pm

She smirks as you compliment her flipping the burgers off the pan while you're hugging her before returning a hug of her own. "Well, it's not something everyone gets to see, so consider it our little secret. Now, how should I reward my future wife for winning our little game? I could let you sit in my lap as I feed you dinner, or I could take you out somewhere special after we eat. If you've got other ideas, I'd love to hear them."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:10 pm

I giggled and hummed before nodding in thought "I'm gonna sit in your lap while you pamper me~" I happily teased her, this was so much fun, I never wanted this to end, and I was all to happy to stand there sipping my cummy drink as I waited for her to finish so I could sit in her lap.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 01, 2023 2:24 am

Putting the burgers onto buns and plating them, she removes the apron before walking over to the dining table. Taking a seat, she gestures to her lap still naked. You could feel her warmth as you took a seat on her as she picked up a burger. "Say ahh."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 01, 2023 2:01 pm

I giggled and set my glass down, making a little show of myself as I crawled into her lap, and purposefully teased her cock with my pussy, and then let out a small moan as I opened my mouth "Ah~" happily giving her bedroom eyes to tease her as I took a drink of cum to help the food wash down. Playfully wiggling my but to make myself "Comfortable" in her lap.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 03, 2023 11:50 pm

Her cock was so hot as you teased it against your folds, but she kept herself from thrusting into your right away. The burger was pressed against your lips filling your mouth up and getting a little bit of ketchup and mayonnaise on your nose as you took the first bite.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 04, 2023 12:39 am

I Blinked at the bit of a mess before eating with a giggle, rubbing my thighs together with her cock trapped between them as I enjoyed myself, even without the direct sex, I like it, not just our sexes touching, but our bodies, I liked feeling her, it was nice.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 06, 2023 4:01 am

You felt a rumble in her chest before she half growled as her cock throbbed and drooled between your silky smooth thighs. Despite the stimulation, she continued to feed you dutifully though just as you opened your mouth for the third bite, she moved it very suddenly playfully smearing a bit of condiment on your chin.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 07, 2023 5:01 pm

I Giggled and hummed at her, well, if she wanted to be playful~ I decided to make more of a show while eating, moaning happily and grinding my hips down against her, all too happy to tease her back, and unable to keep the smile from my face as I did.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 1:06 am

She gasped as you continued stimulating her with your silky smooth thighs. "Was a glass full of my load not enough for you? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you needed to get those sweet folds of yours pounded while you eat."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 09, 2023 12:40 pm

I Giggled at her "Hmm~ If I could I'd Live on Your Cum Alone~" I purred leaning up to kiss her cheek "It's just that my Hubby to be's too cute~ I wanna be pampered, and pamper and tease you back~ You're so nice and warm~ I never want to pull away from you~ If I could~ I'd live on your dick~" I purred pushing into her and trying to act sexy for her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 pm

she smiles as you call her cute. "Just don't let others hear you say things like that. I have a reputation to uphold, and I'd love others to see me with my cum addicted slut. Maybe they'll be surprised when I put a ring on it." Her cock throbs between her legs as you realize your pussy is starting to leak and drool over your thighs and her cockhead.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 2:05 am

I giggled and kissed her "You can take pictures, or videos to send to them if you want~ or Show off in front of them I don't mind~ But you're Adorable and Sexy~ Both~ You were all Domestic and cooking for us~ How could I resist wanting to play with my cute hubby after that~?" before giggling "And I won't be bad in front of your friends~ Unless you want me too~" I purred happily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 1:34 pm

"I was talking more about calling me cute and promising to pamper me. Let's keep that kind of talk just between us. As far as showing you off, I'm all for it. Heck, go to a couple of classes topless for all I care. Actually, that doesn't sound half-bad." You felt her throb once again drooling pre over your thighs adding to the sloppy mess.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 4:35 pm

I Giggled "You are so cute though~ Getting all excited at the thought of me showing off my titties~" I said, rubbing my pussy up and down her shaft, basically dry humping but without clothes? I didn't know what this was called, but, it was fun hell it felt good without completely breaking my mind, how could I not enjoy myself here?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 11:10 pm

She gasps as you continue to massage her dick between your slick, supple thighs. "If you keep that up, I'm gonna have to interrupt dinner to fuck you so hard you go bow-legged." She chuckles a moment. "Maybe you'll even be doing it tomorrow so everyone will know you were fucked well tonight."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 11, 2023 11:29 pm

I hummed "If you interrupt dinner for sex I expect you to at least fuck me hard enough that I can't walk for the rest of the night. If you interrupt dinner I want to not be able to close my legs even after sitting down~ I want my insides bruised from how rough you get~ I want your hand prints on me~ I want my thighs to still be red by the time I get to class~ If you can't promise that~ Then wait~ Or just cum from this...dry humping~" I purred winking as I continued trying to see if I could make her cum with words alongside my rubbing thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 12, 2023 5:50 pm

She bites her lip squirming a bit as you tell her how rough you insist she take you if she's going to interrupt dinner to slack the needs you've been driving up the wall for the last 10 minutes or so. As you began working your upper thighs around her raging erection, she appeared to have had enough. "If that's the way you want it." Your dinner clattered to the table as she gripped your hair pulling it away from herself to force you to lie against the table as her other hand came down across your ass leaving a stinging feeling that must look red from the force.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 12, 2023 9:15 pm

I squealed in surprise at how suddenly I was bent over the table, not expecting it thanks to how she'd looked before. I actually didn't hate how it felt when she pulled my hair, even as my tits were shoved roughly into the table I found myself liking it, and then when she slapped my ass...I found myself cumming, moaning and lifting my ass while begging "More~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games