Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Katelyn "Katie" Walker
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4391/9a8062c66f9bdaca43c1c7483404d13b.png?4999311
Bio: Straight A+, No Boyfriend, No Sneaking out, No bedroom door, no privacy, no fun, just study and get good grades, she was only supposed to use the computer she had to study, her entire life was basically decided by her parents, and she hated it, which was why she secretly applied to a second university, and was excited when she got a full ride scholarship, she decided to be sneaky about it, until she actually got there. She was excited though, the beach she never got the chance to go to one before and the university was on the beach! It was supposed to be a fun and exciting place, and, and it was something she chose, sure it took some work and a student visa but it was easier than she thought she couldn't wait to figure out what dorm she'd be in so she could settle in and then explore both the campus and town!

As you stepped off the ship and onto the dock, you couldn't help but take a deep breath of the fresh sea air. The island was very small almost as if it only existed to support the school itself. As you walked along the beach, you could see many students simply enjoying the surf and sun. As you look, you can't help but notice the large hulking woman and the smaller men. Many people giving you looks especially those women.
Firehead

Re: Fresh Surf and Hard Dick[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:23 am

I blushed carrying my bags as I headed towards out looking around with wide eyes, I blushed at the attention I was being given I probably looked all weird and pale to them, I gave some awkward waves as I followed my phones directions, wanting to get my dorm room and bag set out before anything else. When I wasn't carrying all I currently owned on my back I could have some fun.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:33 am

It's easy enough to find the main entrance as the campus building dominates the skyline. A small waifish guy looks at you seeming very enamored. "Oh, you're a new student, aren't you?" He flips through a pile of papers, "Ahh, Ms. Walker, welcome to Ohalai Island University." He begins pulling out a few guides and a magnetic card key like they use in hotels.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:36 am

I nodded "Thanks! Where exactly am I gonna be on this map?" I asked looking at the guides and card key as I tried to figure out where I needed to go to get to my dorm, eager to just drop everything off, put on the bikini I had secretly bought and go have some fun just swimming around. After the guy told me whatever else was needed I was quick to do just that, well, as long as nobody stopped me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:47 pm

Making your way to the dorm building, you notice that your room is on the fifth floor. It would be a bit of a hike up the stairs, but at least you probably had a good view from up there. Finding your room, you're immediately alerted that someone else is there ass you hear grunting coming from the entry hall as well as a muffled whimpering sound.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:59 pm

I sighed with annoyance, mostly at how long it took to get up to my room, then I heard the noises and couldn't help but blink in confusion hearing the grunts and whimpers I, wasn't sure what was happening but, well, if I'd be sharing a dorm I might as well meet whoever it was right? I quickly tried my key and entered wanting to put my stuff down.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:30 pm

Once you were inside, the sounds became only clearer. On a Sofa in the opposite corner of the room from the door, was a couch with a large futa woman sitting back. Her hand was on the back of the head of what you intially thought was a girl until you saw the cock dangling between his legs. You weren't sure which was your room mate, but the futa was using the guy's mouth like a toy sliding it up and down her sizeable length.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:40 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed and coughed and choked just a little bit "O~Oh H~Hey Roomie, Sorry for interrupting I~I'll just get changed and get out of your hair!" I squeaked rapidly turning bright red as I moved to just through my stuff on an unused bed, and stuffing my wallet and key card into the waterproof bag I had bought, and just stripping out of my clothes, I was wearing my new bikini under it as underwear, to sneak it out from under my mom's prying nose, it was a bit small, but, well, it's what I had, and I quickly turned to leave, not wanting to bother my Room Mate more than needed while they were...busy, plus I could enjoy the beach while they, finished.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:15 am

The futa chuckles, "Hey, so you're my roomie. No need to rush off, I'm almost done here." She pushes the guys face down into her lap making him take her to the base as she grunts out in relief. There are two beds and one is already taken, so you presume the guy is just a guest your roommate invited in. By the time you've tossed your stuff on the unoccupied bed and taken your clothes off to reveal your bathing suit, she lets the guy free of her cock but still manages to give you a whistle as she sees you go.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:24 am

I bit my lip as I looked back at her, "W~Well, I mean, you look like you haven't finished." I said, looking at her cock with a blush, god it was big, were all of them that big? "And I've never really gotten to go to the beach before, it was one of the things I was looking forwards to doing. A~And I don't really think I~I can help with that, I~I've never done anything with, with sex or anything and, are all like that? It's so big? I~I mean, uh, U~Unless you A~Are done and want to come to the beach with me?" I was stuttering my eyes kept going to her drool, pre and cum coated cock, it was my first time seeing one, looking away but I was stopped at the door now, if she did want to come to the beach I'd let her com with, as it was though, I was left standing and looking shyly at her while wearing a Thong Bikini that barely covered my lower lips and the top didn't even cover all my areolas thanks to being under my shirt moving it around but I was so flustered I didn't even notice.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:06 am

She gives you a smirk as you invite her. Giving the guy in front of her a pat across the cheek. "Hey slut, feel free to wash up before you leave, but don't take too long. If I see your still here when I return..." Whatever she was going to do in that case, she left it up to both his, and possibly your, imagination. She had already been fully undressed, so she simply has to toss on her own bathing suit. As she approaches closer, she gives your own choice of bathing suit a curious look. "Haven't done anything with sex, you say, but you're dressing like that to the beech, or is this one of those first taste of freedom type deals?" She gives you a smirk as she opens the door. "So what kind of things do you like on the beach? I know it from last year, so I know where all the hot spots are for whatever you're looking for."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:18 am

I Blushed "I, Uh, I guess First taste of Freedom, I was kinda, never allowed to go out, have friends, hell I never even had a bedroom door, or a phone, and my computer was monitored and had child safety locks and stuff on it. I'm, I'm not even supposed to be attending here, I applied and did the online test on a Library Computer." I admitted, not even realizing I was oversharing "Hell, mom didn't even let me take health class, I had to look up was sex was in the Library too. I ducked under her arm to go out the door and walked with her "I was, wanting to swim, mom always talked about how only Whore's showed their body like that to anyone but their husband, so I wasn't allowed, I really just, want to learn, I want to tan, I want to just lay there looking sexy and showing off, I want to eat ice cream." I was kinda babbling, even if my eyes kept darting to where her dick was hidden I couldn't help it. "There was one girl, I could always see her nude sunbathing in her backyard from my window, I wanted to try that, I wanted to see if someone would try and pick me up for a date or something, I want to just, do everything I was never allowed to, there's so much, just, out there ya know?" I asked with an embarrassed smile up at the tall futa, "Oh Um, I'm Katie By The Way, Katie Walker!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:55 am

She chuckles as you explain where you came from and what you want. There was a bit of a sneer when you mention your mother's words. "Sounds like a bit of a prude to me. There's nothing wrong with showing off a bod worth admiring.." She leans in a little closer mere moments after you'd pulled your eyes away from the bulge covering her cock. "...or admiring a fine bod in turn." She gives a whistle when you mention all the things you want to do. "Well, that is a lot, but you're in luck. This place is like summer year-round, so you've got the entire semester to enjoy everything the beach has to offer." She points over to an ice-cream stand. "Speaking of, why don't we go ahead and get us some ice-cream as a sweet treat to start off?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:09 am

I happily went up bending over slightly, and thanks to how tiny my bikini was I gave my Room Mate a view of not only my "Backdoor" but also my bikini pulled so tight against my pussy that it actually ended up slipping inbetween my lower lips without my notice as I looked over all the flavors, before pointing "Can I have a couple scoops of Tutti Frutti?" I asked, wiggling my but back and forth it sounded fun to say and cute! Not boring or drab. I smiled at the person behind the counter then back at my Room Mate, still wiggling my butt happily, I was a bit too excited to stay still.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:00 pm

The futa behind the counter smiles, "Sure thing sweet cheeks. One Tutti Frutti coming right up." She puts a couple of scoops onto a cone handing it to you. The weather today isn't overly hot, but the cold of the ice cream still feels wonderful. The taste is also a nice mixture of sweet and salty. You'd not been expecting it to be so salty, but it was a pleasant surprise. You were unaware of it, but your hips rocked side to side a little more even as you leaned over. "You like that? It's our own personal recipe made fresh right here. The cream's especially good." She leans in conspiratorially. "If you wanted, I could let you help with the extraction process, and let you have a sample of it straight."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:13 pm

The Flavor was odd, but interesting, I'd heard of sea salt ice cream, maybe that's what this was? I found myself licking and sucking on the ice cream, chewing and rolling it around in my mouth, it was odd, even the fruits in it were a weird mix of sweet and salty. I was interested in the taste and trying to figure out what all was in it, My lips were white from the ice cream, some of it was dripping onto my chest and bringing more attention to my barely hidden nipples, but I didn't notice that thanks to the lady behind the counter talking to me, thanks to my rather, sheltered upbringing any insinuations flew right over my head but "Well I was heading to the beach with my Room Mate, but, If she's fine with waiting I'd be interested in learning more!" I said happily pointing at my Room Mate, I didn't want to spill a drop so I kept having to lick and suck up the cream, and having to lick some off of my fingers, my fingers splayed out as my tongue ran up and down them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:36 pm

Your roommate chuckled. "Well, I'm here to show you around, so if there's something you're interested in seeing, far be it for me to keep you back. Here, I think this needs some adjustment." She grabs your bikini bottom pulling it up a little which causes the thin strap against your crotch to wedge itself between your pussy lips sending a buzz of pleasure through you. Strangely, you found yourself swirling the ice cream in your mouth a little more.

The gal behind the counter smiled. "Well then, since there's no reason not to, just lean over and I'll show you exactly where we get our cream." She puts a hand on your shoulder pulling you forward so your leaning over the counter. Moving the apron aside, she pulled out her cock. It's not quite as big as your roommates, but it's still much bigger than that guy that had been sucking her off was. "It's just a simple pumping process. I usually do it by hand, but if you're just going to taste the sample, it'll be more efficient to just suck it out."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:19 pm

I Squeaked, and stared, my ass was perked up in the air as I looked at the fat cock in front of me, I should have pulled away, but, but mom always hated sluts, always hated girls who had sex with people other than their husbands...I licked my lips and looked up at her "Y~You'll have to T~Tell me what to do, I~I've never..." I trailed off even as I leaned forwards and wrapped my lips around her cock head, sealing it in my mouth, before I began to lick, lap and swirl my tongue around it, kissing and sucking on it, I was treating it almost like the ice cream, with my tongue flicking at her cum slit constantly to lick up any of the pre, while I was new, I wasn't disgusted and was trying my best, I had no idea why I was so wet from my Room Mate practically giving me a wedgie in my pussy, I had no idea why it felt good to suck and lick, but with a mixture of shame and pleasure I was blushing brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:26 pm

After a few moments of wedging your pussy with your bikini bottom, your roommate placed one hand on your ass giving it a firm squeeze and rubbing firmly. The girl you were sucking on chuckled as you began. "You're doing pretty well for someone that doesn't know what they're doing. Hmm, I guess if I could give one piece of advice, give the underside of that ridge at the base of the head a little attention every now and again." Your roommate seemed to be satisfied with playing with your bikini pulled it down letting it fall to hand limp around your ankles now massaging both ass cheeks with her hands while you felt her hot breath against your now exposed sex.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:36 pm

I looked up and nodded at the futa above me, blushing more as she looked at me, I got a little wetter when she praised me so I found myself using my tongue to explore her cock a bit more, finding the place and licking it mercilessly, I was smiling, mostly because I was imaging it like my tongue was bullying and molesting her cock, and I was trying not to giggle. Though soon enough I let out a little noise that was a groan of pleasure while my Room Mate Massaged my ass her fingers felt weirdly hot and good, then I felt her breath on my pussy and I couldn't help but let out a whimper of pleasure.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games