PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 2:53 pm

"Oh my, well, you'll be able to give a report once you're all sorted. It won't do to give it when you're half liable to just collapse." The Chancey says, smiling as she works to help you get cleaned up, refreshed, and at least a little bit rejuvenated. Though you find that her touches feel exceptionally nice on your still rather sensitive body.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 3:53 pm

I nodded as Chancey told me I needed time to recover before I gave my report. "Yes, and that's why I can't waste any energy fooling around." I shivered a little as she started helping to clean me off as my body really seemed to wish I had taken her up on her offer, but with what happened to those captured females, I needed to control myself unless I wanted to end up like them. Trapped in an endless cycle of lust, pleasure, and sex.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:42 am

The washing and cleaning up thankfully doesn't take much longer, but then you are ushered into a room where an Eevee sits with a roll of parchment while the Guildmaster lounges in his chair again. (10) you find your eyes briefly traveling to his groin, where his member is currently hiding in its sheathe. Memories of how it smelled and tasted and felt come slowly drifting to your mind, even as he says, "So, I've been told you have information for us?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:35 am

I felt so much better after I'd had a chance to clean up and even relax a little in the warm water taking care of the filth and aches I'd built up over the course of the day. I was a little curious if the Guild Master had been woken up to see me, or if he'd still been awake, and I felt my mind wander back to the cock I'd been servicing earlier, but his words reminded me we had business to get to.

"Yes, right." I told him about the Tentacruel in the lack, its lack of affiliation with the pack itself, the water path into the caves, the food supplies they were stocking up, and all the answers I got from the Houndour without going into detail about my source. "I also saw what I assume is the pack Alpha. It was a Charmeleon though it was colored in shades of purple which seemed odd. I'm pretty sure shiny CHarmeleons aren't that color." I also borrowed a piece of paper to sketch out the parts of the cave I'd explore both those before the Houndour and those I used to make my way back out.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:08 am

He frowns at the mention of the odd Charmeleon, eyes glinting strangely in the dim lighting of the room. You vaguely find yourself wondering just how the secretary keeps notes, but the Guildmaster says, "You've done good work Scarlet. Considering the state you arrived in, I assume things didn't quite go as planned... but the important thing is that you were able to regain your senses and come back. We'll figure out how to act on what you've brought us... in the meantime, you should spend a day resting and recovering... we'll likely have more work for you in time."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:30 pm

I was mildly curious about how she was able to keep up with the rate I was speaking especially the parts where I wound up rambling a little, but I was more curious about the Guildmaster's look. There was some meaning behind it, and I just couldn't walk away without at least asking. "Sir, before I leave, I want to ask. Something about the Charmeleon bothers you too, right? Do you know him or at least what his coloration means, or does it have you as confused as I am?" I might be prying at the moment, and I didn't know the Guildmaster might react to me asking questions he may not want to answer, but I simply couldn't help but seek the answer.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:33 pm

(10)

The guildmaster frowns at your query, and doesn't say anything for a moment. His gaze is piercing and you can't help but shiver a little. Still, after a moment he says, "I have theories, but I don't have enough information yet to be sure. This Charmeleon might be a part of what's responsible for what's going on, or just another symptom. Time, perhaps, will tell." You're not sure, but you do very much get the feeling the Guildmaster knows more then he is letting on. What or how he knows such, you're not sure, but as he bids you to go and rest for the remainder of the evening and tomorrow, the air of mystery to him remains.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:56 pm

I stood there awkwardly. The frown and the way his eyes seemed to bore into me made me wonder if questioning him had been a mistake until he finally answered me. Whatever was going on, he knew something about it, but I wasn't sure if he really just didn't want to say things he wasn't certain of, or he just didn't trust me to hear the truth. Either way, I felt a bit relieved to be dismissed now. I was a little unsure about resting tomorrow too. Shouldn't they go after the pack tomorrow, or was there some concern about what happened to me? Now I needed to go lay down. I wondered a moment if there was some boarding in the Guild, but I figured I would have been told if there was, so I really had no choice but to head back to Leila's place. I'll need to look into helping out around Leila's place and/or getting my own place tomorrow for sure just to make sure I'm not freeloading.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:21 pm

Before you leave, the secretary from before pops up in front of you, seemingly from nowhere, to let you know that if you need a place to stay, the Guildhouse does have some spare rooms you can use. She notes they aren't super high class or anything, but they're comfy enough. She shows them to you, revealing that they are basically two bed bunk rooms that don't have much of anything else to them. But they are an option if you'd prefer not to impose upon Leila.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Following along I thank the secretary for letting me know about these rooms. "I met someone I think would be fine giving me a place to stay, but I don't want to impose on them. Do I just take an empty bed, or do I sign up for one?" Having given my report, I was starting to feel the effects of how late it was and how tired I was, so I didn't even think about the possibility of a stranger entering my room to take the other bunk in the middle of the night. I just signed up for or took any room that didn't already have an occupant in it yet.

Once I had a room, I stripped down, flopped into the bottom bunk, and burrowed under the covers drifting quickly to sleep glad to rest after the day I'd had. Fighting, running, sneaking, and fucking for an entire day really had a way of wearing one down. My last thought before drifting off was to wonder what I would do with an entire day off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:24 pm

"Just take an empty bed! We don't have many folks after all using them so its sort of first come first serve." The secretary says before heading on back and leaving you to your own devices. Soon enough though you're nestled into one of the beds. Its not the comfiest thing in the world, but it does the trick. However, your sleep is a bit odd at a certain point, as if it feels like you're not alone in the bed. Of course, around and about this time in your sleep, you were dreaming of some of what had happened, and so your mind eventually assumes its your imagination as nothing else save some nuzzling and spooning follows such.

When you awaken from the first sounds of morning though, you find yourself staring into green fur, and breasts. It takes a moment to fully gather yourself and glance about, but you quickly realize someone had joined you in bed. A female sprigarito it seemed. From the soft, cute snores they're letting out, you have a feeling they're about as deep into sleep as you were a little while ago. Maybe they hadn't realized you were there?

They certainly smell nice... and are warm and comfy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876096702627606558/1113939329404907672/52390bdedb6a1bb64650b80563d8e42a.png Sprigarito
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:06 pm

I nearly jumped when I realized I hadn't dreamed getting cuddled last night. Especially once I realized what species it was. Wasn't it a Sprigtato that rode my face yesterday? Of course, I had to remind myself that there was more than one of any species, so it had to be someone else. It's not like that pack has a bunch of girls that return to town in the morning for some reason, and that Sprigtato seemed very lost to her lusts. Though my doubts about how easily I'd gotten away resurfaced, but I cast those doubts away. I wasn't going to get anywhere by jumping at shadows and conspiracies everywhere.

I'd been given the day to recover, so there wasn't any reason I couldn't just relax into my bedmate and relax a little longer, (17)but I kind of wanted to get familiar with the town a little on my first full day off. Carefully, I moved her arm off of me, so I could slip out of bed without waking her. Tossing my clothes back on after a moment to sort hers from mine, I planned out the start of my day. I'd washed up rather thoroughly last night, so I didn't need a shower this morning. First order of the day was to get some grub then I could look around town to see if I could find either some simple work I could help out with without hindering my recovery or something I could do for leisure.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:29 pm

You're able to reassure yourself it's not the same one by briefly giving her a once over. This Sprigarito was a bit less curvy and had slightly smaller breasts. Plus, if she'd been as she was there... she'd have probably woken you up by riding your face. Still, you have little trouble getting out from her grasp... though the sprigarito lets out a soft whine til she's able to bundle some of the sheets together in her sleep.

Grub wasn't too hard- the guild did offer meals to those who were part of it, and while you were just a beginner, you still qualified. It was mostly a salad of fresh berries and some herbs to compliment it, but it helped you feel more energized. As for work around town, there were various odd jobs of course to pick from, though for leisure you weren't-

"Scarlet! Hey Scarlet!" Leila calls out, hurrying over as she sees you. "You didn't come back yesterday, and I hadn't heard anything, so was worried. Did your first mission with the guild go alright?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:32 am

I sighed in relief when I noticed the differences between this girl and one of my assailants from yesterday. At the very least, I wouldn't spend the whole day with it in the back of my mind. I was happy to see they had food available. I wasn't a big fan of salad, but I was too hungry for now to really be picky since I didn't really get myself supper yesterday. Looking about, I waved when I heard Leila.

"Hey, Leila. Sorry I didn't come back, I got in super late last night, and I didn't really want to wake you up in the middle of the night, so I just took a bunk in the Guild. As for the job, the Guildmaster seemed impressed enough. Told me I did a good job and told me to rest up today for when they need me next. Not really a fan of sitting around all day though, so I'm trying to look for some easy work or some leisure activity to pass the time." She knew the place better than me, so I figured she might have some suggestions for something I could do to pass the time without straining myself.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:10 am

"O~Oh, well folks haven't been doing as much leisure stuff of late..." Leila says, smiling though as she hears you describe how your first mission went. She taps her chin a bit as she says, "A~Actually, I was thinking a bit about joining up with the guild too, b~but I was going to see how things went for you first before doing so..."

After a moment of thought, she says, "I know of an odd job or two around town that might be a bit more risky, the sort of thing they might just pass off to the guild, c~could do that together if you want something... exciting?" She offered.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:40 am

I shrugged, "That sounds pretty disappointing that I've got this day off, and there's not much to do to relax but sit around. Maybe if we get things cleared up outside of town a little there'll be more to do." I shrugged, "Things got pretty dicey a couple times, so it's not something I'd recommend with everyone, but it is pretty important for it to get done. They do have a bit of a test, so they don't throw you into something too wild." I shivered remembering my own test and how close I came to just spending yesterday satisfying every dick the Guild might present to me. Perhaps this might be a good way to test her mettle too. "Sure, I'm supposed to be resting today though, so nothing too crazy, alright?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 am

She nods in understanding. "I'd heard the test was difficult, even before all that started happening. Before I was just too scared to think of it but well... I've already lost a few friends to this crisis, and you tried to help save me from those Houndour's. A complete stranger. If you can be that brave... I should try to be braver too. Then maybe I can help everyone by helping the guild... and find my friends."

She grabs your hand and leads you along, taking you to an older Snubble lady who it seems had risked going out to a grove nearby that had been a scenic gathering spot before everything began. It wasn't too far from the village, so she'd figured she'd be alright. But she was nearly attacked by some wild mon there and left a precious treasure of hers behind. She doubted any of the Mon would have made off with it or that they'd be there now, which was why she hadn't thought of submitting it to the guild. It seemed relatively simple, so it should be fine?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:28 pm

"Yeah, the test is certainly different than what it was before this." I didn't go into further detail hoping she would pick up how the test may have changed. I did blush when she talked about my attempt to help her. "Oh, I just kind of acted is all." I followed along to hear what this job was. Hearing about where the item was lost, it sounded like the kind of place I really would have liked to be able to visit today without the fear of a rapist attacking.

It wasn't too far away, so it didn't seem like it would be swarming with a lot of ferals or any powerful ones without the guild having heard about it. "Sure, we can at least take a look around and bring back your treasure if we see it. Do you know the place she's talking about Leila? Oh, and what exactly did you lose out there?" I figured the item was probably something sentimental, so it might not be the kind of thing one would recognize as valuable.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:18 am

The item was a ribbon with a bell attached to it, a gift from a paramour of hers from some time ago. It doesn't sound like it'd be super valuable, but there's always a chance someone might have found it and picked it up. Regardless, Leila gives you a high five as she says "We're on it, we'll find it n-no problem!"

She then says, "Oh, I should bring some berries for us... I'll go grab them, meet ya by the eastern edge of town!" With that she darts off, her tail swishing about in excitement. And possibly some nervousness, given you heard the stutter in her voice.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:03 am

I nodded at the item description. It didn't sound very valuable to any wild ferals, but it was given to her by an old flame, so it was important to her. Just the kind of thing that shouldn't be too hard to retrieve though it's possible someone grabbed it just because they could though though what they would do with it I couldn't imagine. It's not like a feral male would give a gift to a broken sex pet.

I was more concerned about Leila's nervousness. There was a definite stutter in the pikachu's words that didn't sit well with me. Was she more worried than she was letting on, or was it just excitement? I definitely didn't want to question her in front of the mon we were going to help, so I figured it could wait until she reached the edge of town with the berries. I headed over to the east to wait for her.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games