PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 03, 2023 12:33 am

The Houndour smiles and pushes into your mouth, his tip prodding at your throat as his taste and scent floods and fills your mind. The other two are just as hard and eager, and their pillars throb in excitement as you find your own arousal beginning to rise as you think about them plunging into you...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 03, 2023 11:51 pm

I couldn't help but shiver as I felt the hot fire/dark type cock fill my muzzle letting me taste his musk more directly. I had work to do, and I shouldn't be indulging like this, but I just couldn't stop from sucking and stroking. (16)At the very least, I kept my rear planted on the ground even as I felt tempted to lift my tail and invite them to breed me proper.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 07, 2023 10:15 am

They seemed more then content to simply pump into your mouth and hands, your docile nature seeming to leave them more inclined to just let you tend to them in this way. Still, the scent, taste, and feel of those hard pillars in your hands was messing with your mind and body even as you, for the moment, kept your head. The Ratattata were getting more eager, while the Houndour stroked his hand through your hair...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 1:04 am

Even muffled by Houndour's dick, I was moaning loud enough to be heard. I could feel the Ratatta getting more anxious. To placate them further, I bent their cocks down rubbing their cockheads against my soft tits while I continued stroking. I shivered as Houndour pet me. (18)Grasping back a little more control, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and kissed my way down to his knot before running my tongue against his sack. It wasn't much, but not guzzling his cum felt like it was a slight sign of self-control.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 09, 2023 7:31 am

At first, the Houndour seemed content with this. His cock still throbbed and quaked and leaked plenty of pre. But then, after about half a minute of this, he seemed to desire your throat again and took hold of your head, guiding his tip back to your lips and trying to plunge on in.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll higher than 12 to resist his efforts
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 09, 2023 11:33 pm

I grinned to myself as he let me play with his balls helping him off without a warm hole to fill, but then he started getting greedy again. His grip tightened on my scalp as he tried to make me take his head back between his lips. A part of me wanted to take it. To obey him and taste his fresh, salty discharge, (15)but I merely gave him a couple of laps with my tongue to placate him before popping his sack between my lips humming on both his balls.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 10, 2023 4:44 am

That seemed to push him over the edge, and with it, the Ratatta followed quickly after. Pokemon jizz fired forth, landing and coating you quite a bit as all three seemed to have some saved up. The scent and warmth was enticing and it made your body tingle... though as they panted, you took notice that none of them seemed to be moving and they were all still hard...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll to beat your own lust again. Roll to beat this time is 14. If you succeed, roll again, this time the number to beat is 7 or higher, this is for luck to see if they decide to continue on or leave you be
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 10, 2023 8:40 pm

I moaned as I felt white hot spunk streak across my tits and the houndour's first shot nearly hit my tail before streaking the rest of my back. I could imagine finding globs of it still in my fur days later. It was so hot I nearly begged them to breed me properly(17), but I managed to keep my mind under my own control. (3)However, I noticed the look in the trio's eyes didn't look fully satisfied. Seeing their intent to fully satisfy themselves, I decided to act first rushing Houndour with a Quick Attack. If I could take him out fast, maybe the other two would have second thoughts.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 11, 2023 1:35 am

(13 vs 6)

You surprise the Houndour, who while still randy and eager to go had expected to simply take advantage of you. Your quick attack hits hard, and he goes out cold as his head smacks the cavern floor. The two Ratatta squeak and dart away, showing they might be too weak to take you on your own after that sudden show of strength. Thankfully, their path leads out of the caves rather than further into them.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 1:33 pm

I was happy to see them run away from the rest of their pack. At least it would be some time before they could raise the alarm. Still, things were only going to get more dangerous from here. Looking at the unconscious Houndour, and idea occurred to me. Sure it was risky, but was it riskier than wandering into the heart of a rape-happy pack of dudes? Figuring it was worth a shot, I lifted Houdour up by his shoulders dragging him backward to where all the food had been. Once I got him there, I'd seek out a table leg, stalagmite, or similar sturdy column to lean his back against before I begin searching for something to tie him up with. This was going to be fun.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 11, 2023 8:07 pm

It takes a bit of effort, but you do manage to drag him over and tie him up against a stalagmite that you find in the chamber where the barrels of food were. Of course, a small part of you finds your own arousal returning just a bit more once you finish as you find that, even unconscious and restrained... his thick pillar remains hard as ever and throbbing, twitching as it bubbles with pre.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 11, 2023 11:12 pm

He was heavier than I expected, but I managed to drag him where I needed him anyway. Once I had him secured I could begin my plan. I was surprised that in spite of getting off all over my back and being knocked out, he was still rock hard. I told myself to be calm. If I could make his desires work on my terms, I could get some good resonance without having to risk getting caught by the whole pack. Putting a hand over his muzzle, I gave him a slap. "Keep quiet now," My hand drifted down from his face to his chest. "All you gotta do is answer my questions, and I'll show you how much better a girl with her mind still intact can please a guy." Slowly, I released my grip on his muzzle ready to close it again if it looked like he was going to yell.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 12, 2023 5:35 am

The Houndour tries to snap at you with his muzzle, but with him tied as he is he doesn't exactly have much leeway. He then simply growls at you, glaring as he struggles against the bindings but doesn't have much luck.

It suddenly occurs to you that you haven't actually heard any of these 'Mon's talk thus far. Were they still able to?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 12, 2023 5:50 pm

Not hearing him speak, I became concerned. This group was way too organized to not be able to communicate. Could only the leadership speak, or did going feral like this give them some other method of communication? If I couldn't get him to speak, maybe I could see if he understood my words.

I let my hand drift down his stomach stopping just before the heel of my palm touched his length. "If you want me to go any further..." I lifted my palm moving a single finger just shy of his sheat. "you're going to have to either say something or nod to show you understand me." If he could understand me there was perhaps information I could still gleam, but it would have to be by twenty questions rules.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 13, 2023 7:45 am

He growled but then shivered and whimpered at your teasing touch. His eyes showed defiance still... but after a moment he nodded. He did say... something, but it just sounded like all he said was "Houndour" or something equivalent to it. Maybe going feral like this rendered one unable to be understood by any but other ferals? Still, it seemed he understood you at least, so the twenty questions route might be your only course.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 13, 2023 2:30 pm

While it was disappointing he couldn't say anything I could understand, it was good he could at least understand me. He wouldn't be able to answer anything I couldn't guess the answer to, but it was better than nothing. "Alright, we're going to play a game then. Each time you answer my question, I change to do something better." I ran my finger up his length swirled it around the head and ran it down to the other side before moving back the other side. "For example, if the Tentacruel is with you guys nod yes, or if he's more of a neighbor shake no, and I'll give you a full handy."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 14, 2023 3:21 am

The houndour shakes his head no at your question, and given what you'd seen had happened before, that wasn't too surprising. The other mons had after all ran away once they saw it. This briefly made you wonder if the Tentacruel had a reputation for simply having its way with whomever it came upon, male or female.

Regardless, the Houndour's cock twitched and throbbed, pre leaking readily from it as it looked expectantly at you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:50 am

I had suspected that to be the case but having it confirmed was good. I could report that the Tentacruel in the lake was best left avoided unless they wanted to enter the cave system through the lake which was probably more trouble than it was worth.

Now I had to keep up my end of the bargain lest I want him to refuse to answer any more questions. I let my other fingers drift down to his length before pushing my palm against him. I began stroking slowly at first, but acting on an odd idea, I began giving him a light squeeze in time with my heartbeat wondering if he would like that. I considered my next question.

"Alright, this one isn't really any easy two-choice question. I want to know how many feral males inhabit this cave system. I'll say a number if there are more than that lift your muzzle, otherwise lower it. Once I go over..." I let my tits dangle over his length. "I'll start using these lovely ladies. 25?" I'd go up by another 25 with each lift of his muzzle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 14, 2023 9:51 am

The Houndour began to pant, and as your hand became coated in his pre, it tingled slightly. A small part of your mind recalled how it had felt to be filled and flooded with the cum of a feral mon, and with him tied up like this, you'd be able to remain in full control... And his cock felt so hot, so hard... it and the knot would feel so good inside you...

His eyes latch onto your breasts and he whines, but dips his head down. You drop the number by 5, and at that point he nods his head vigorously. So there was at least 20 mon inside the cave network... useful to know. Though your mind briefly, very briefly, imagined all of them to be males, and all of them taking a turn with you...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:43 pm

I shivered as I got a reaction out of his cock. He was already throbbing and drooling from only a hand job even though he'd painted my back, it was the same color as my fur but still. Even better, he seemed very eager to feel my tits caress and soothe his raging erection. Even if I'd snuck in there was no guarantee that I'd get an accurate count since some would probably be out at the moment, so that was particularly helpful.

Wrapping his cock with my tits I began sliding the soft flesh up and down. Could he feel how hard and fast my heart was beating now? I dismissed the thought as I considered my next question and what I would offer him in exchange.

Lowering my tits to his base I looked at him as his cockhead peaked through. "Look at him coming up to say hi. Answer my next question and I'll start greeting him back." I blew him a kiss to emphasize how. "Are there any plans to raid any nearby non-feral settlements?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games