PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:23 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Scarlet
Appearance:

Bio: A big fan of the Pokemon games, and a bit of a pervert. Scarlet was busy playing a Mystery Dungeon themed Hentai game when suddenly, the power went out, and something struck her in the head. When she regained consciousness, she found herself in a clearing in the middle of the woods near a lake. Very confused and disoriented, she rushed over to the clear water to check her head for any sign of injury.

Follow the Crowd
Anytime more than two 'Mon are attempting to lewd you, you find it harder to resist. Your body seems to delight in joining the carnal bliss of an orgy and having fun with numerous people at the same time. (-1 to roll per person past 2 mon's, for a max of -5)

Submitting to your betters- Having submitted once to a strong and virile male, your body and even your mind has been conditioned to the pleasure that they can bring you, especially when you obey like a good girl. -1 to a will roll per strong male Pokemon you are facing.

Second Character
Firehead Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sure, I'll use the stat system. I've added one thing because I rolled pretty good for the stats. The idea is for a strong bully getting his comeuppance, so I gave him a manliness stat and just started with it at 20. The idea is whenever he's forced into a feminine position or role, he has to roll a check for it. If he fails, he forgets himself for a moment and enjoys it, then he rolls again with a slightly easier DC, but with a penalty based on how badly he failed. If he fails the second roll, he loses a point of manliness permanently, and if it falls to zero, he becomes a feminine twink forever.

As an example, someone forces him to strip in front of them. He rolls against manlinessx3, or 60. He rolls a 65, so he gets into it a little and dances a bit as he strip-teases without thinking. He then rolls Manlinessx4 with a minus 5, so he needs to beat a 75 to not become slightly more girly. Probably won't have much trouble early on, but once he starts losing masculinity it's likely to start snowballing out of control on him.

If you have another idea for how the stat could work, we can go with that too. This is just how I imagined it.

As for location, I'll let you decide if he's in the same area or a little ways away.

Name: Tyrone Johnson
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/3791400
Bio: The football teams star center and a bit of a bully, Tyrone found himself facing his favorite little punching bag. "Sadly Bradly, just where are you going?" He chortled as he put an arm in front of the smaller boy cutting him off. He noticed something fall out of the fellow student's bag. One of their handheld game toys. Picking it up, he started pushing the buttons erratically, "What's the matter? Rather have a fire-breathing puppy fight your battles than learn to fight for yourself?" Suddenly, he felt a shock run up his thumb which shot through his entire body. The last thing he thought about before consciousness faded was how Bradley was going to pay for this.

Attack 16
Defense 15
Sp. Atk 6
Sp. Def 14
Speed 15
Manliness 13

Ability:
Intimidate - Bonus to defense checks, -5 to defense rolls

Moveset:
Flare Blitz
Crunch
Take Down
Roar

Companions
Zarna- Friend/Lover
Valla- Pet/Beta
is now claimed, and even when she is at her full senses, will see you as her Master/Alpha. Your Manliness score would also have to drop below 7 before there is potential for her to stop seeing you as such.

What you find surprises and shocks you. Glancing into the reflection, you find yourself looking at what appears to be an anthromorphic, shiny Absol. Which as you move your hands to touch the water, is in fact you now. One that is admittedly very easy on the eyes.

A disturbance nearby draws your attention. A scream followed very quickly by... moans? You should probably check it out in any case... maybe someone needs help?
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: PMD: Lustful Lands [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:40 am

After the initial shock of being a Pokemon, I admired my appearance. It was kind of lucky I turned out to be shiny, and I especially liked the navel stud. I'd always thought I'd look good with a piercing or two but had been too scared to actually get anything pierced.

Hearing the scream followed by moaning, I was a little confused. Just what could be going on over there? Carefully, I snuck my way over trying to see what was going on without being noticed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:44 am

Arriving at a small and partial clearing, you found out what was going on- two anthromorphic Houndour were eagerly and almost primally fucking a female Pikachu. She looked partly torn between distress and pleasure as she was spitroasted between the two, a basket of berries lying scattered nearby. However, your arrival was noticed, and the one fucking her mouth growled as it turned towards you, dick throbbing as it took in the sight of you as the lewd cries of pleasure from the Pikachu were now free to echo about.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:52 am

My jaw dropped as I saw the spitroast going on. The pikachu girl looked like she didn't want to be there but was enjoying it nonetheless. I had to work on my stealthiness though as one of the males turned to me leaving the sound of a girl lustily moaning to punctuate what was going on. Should I fight, run away, join them? I figured I should try to save the girl from something she definitely didn't want even if she was feeling good, and if I failed, I'd at least keep one of the guys off of her. I took what I hoped was a decent fighting pose ready to take on my opponent.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:59 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll do rolls here, 1d20 vs 1d20, higher score wins, will go with... 2 out of 3 for battles. if ya want you can use attacks from the Absol's typeset as well as just more typical fighting and dodging.
Battle Roll- 6 vs 9

You take your fighting stance, but the Houndour seems to be faster than you in this moment as he rushes over to you. He puts you in a grapple as he grinds his member against your front, the scent of him so close to you making your head spin briefly as your body gets a bit warm and tingly. The moans of the Pikachu and her pleasure certainly don't help much, but unless you want to just submit, you aren't yet beaten.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:11 am

I gasped as he quickly grabbed me and pushed his cock up against my stomach. The warmth and scent made my head spin and the sounds of pleasured moaning had me really considering just letting him have me, (8)and I did just that. "Oh fuck, that smells good, and it looks so big." Slowly, I lowered to my knees letting his cock rub against my stomach and tits as I brought my face down to it getting both a closer look and smell of his tool.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:21 am

The Houndour grinned as you submitted then and there, though he quickly shoved the tip of his member into your mouth as he grabbed onto your head, fucking your tits and your mouth at the same time as he began to pant happily. The pre leaking from his tip made your head spin a bit more, while your folds grew damper. A part of your mind was able to realize you were growing aroused a fair bit faster than normal... but right now, this was too sexy a situation not to go ahead and indulge yourself in as you felt his hot and throbbing pillar thrust between your chest.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:25 am

I couldn't tell if it was just the excitement of the situation or if something else was going on, but I'd never gotten so aroused so quickly. My tongue eagerly swirled around the head of the cock eagerly forcing its way into my muzzle, and I took hold of my tits wrapping them around the part of his length not currently sheathed between my lips. My cheeks collapsed with the suction as I sucked him eager to see just how quickly I could get him as excited as I was while my folds started to drip between my legs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:30 am

His rod twitched in appreciation, while your own ears heard a blissful cry from the Pikachu and a howl of delight from the other Houndour. He'd probably came... and knotted her too. A part of you found yourself feeling envious as your own folds twitched and leaked, feeling rather empty even as you enjoyed the taste of the rocket thrusting into your mouth as the flow of pre grew.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:34 am

My thighs rubbed together as I eagerly blew a guy while hearing the other pair cumming together. I could only imagine the satisfaction of the mouse's pussy filled with fat doggy knot and womb stuffed with cream. My own pussy ached with jealousy. Pushing my rump back, I took one hand off of my tits to reach back and try to use my fingers to tend to my own folds. It would have to do until I finished sucking this stud off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:41 am

As you did that, the Houndour seemed to sense your need and grinned as he pushed you down onto your back. Grabbing a hold of your legs, he pushed them so they were besides your head as he lined himself up and... fuck, he felt so good, so hard, so hot inside of you as he plunged in. Your folds instantly grew even more aroused as his pre started leaking into there, while his knot rubbed against you, not yet plunging in to seal you up and take his seed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:39 pm

I grunted as he threw me onto my back, but as he pushed my legs beside my head and stuffed my cunt with his cock it broke into a gasp as I was filled with thick canine cock filling my hungry fuck hole with thick, hard meat. I could barely move my head as my knee pushed my horn down into the ground, but my hands wandered their way over my lover's shoulders and down to his back exploring the muscles as he drilled into me again and again drawing sweet coo's from my muzzle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:30 pm

It was hard to tell if he appreciated your wandering hands or not... he seemed almost entirely fixated on his own pleasure above all else as he drilled into you with primal and relentless need. Your body at the very least definitely didn't mind though... whatever the pre was doing to you, his hard and hot member filling you seemed to sate the growing heat within you as you felt yourself being pushed closer to the edge.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:16 pm

It felt so good as he slammed into me that I didn't even care if he only cared about his own pleasure. My body was still enjoying the overwhelming pleasure of him sinking into me. Would I wind up pregnant? Pokemon were supposed to lay eggs, right? Just thinking of being knocked up by a male that pinned me down and used me as little more than a cum rag sent more shivers through my body as my pussy suddenly clenched down on his cock milking him for all he was worth as I cried out in climax.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:28 pm

He grunts and barks at this, and manages to keep going long enough to ensure that when he finally plunges his knot into you and it swells, your cumming again as fresh, thick, hot seed begins to be pumped into your very depths. The idea of being filled with eggs and then birthing them washes over you, sating the strange primal urge within you that the taste of his pre had given.

Once he is done though, he departs, revealing that the other one had also wandered off, leaving the female Pikachu with her ass in the air and tail twitching as she pants and leaks cum.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:55 pm

I howled out as he plunged into me sending me over the edge again before my first orgasm had even finished. It was the first time I'd ever had sex with someone, so even the first orgasm had been rather intense. Piling another on top of it made me collapse as I just lay beneath him panting for breath as he finished pumping his thick load inside of me. With how much he crammed into me, it would be hard to believe if he didn't knock me up.

I was a little unsettled when he just pulled out and walked away. He wasn't going to help me with his pups if I had any, and he didn't think I was good enough of a lay to keep me around. On the other hand, would I really want to be around him getting mounted anytime he got a randy? (9)It was slow going as I got to my feet making my way over to the Pikachu poking at her back. "Hey, we shouldn't hand out around here in case someone else comes by?" I really had no where to go, so I hoped she'd lead me somewhere safe before someone else decided they wanted us, sloppy seconds or no.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:03 pm

"Hah, a~aah... s~should... try to get back to village... before more find us." She says in agreement, taking a moment to try and regather her berries before, barely, managing to stand up. She leans against you for her support, and you her as your own legs feel a bit like jelly still. "D~Don't wanna e~end up out here l~long enough get t~turned into little more than a slutty brood mother."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:31 pm

I was glad to hear she was in a good enough state to see we needed to hurry. As she mentioned the term slutty brood mare, I remembered how some of my thoughts had been going during the act. "You mean permanently, right?" I gave her a knowing glance figuring that they way she'd been moaning, I couldn't have been the only one that probably would have let them drag me off to whatever hole they called a home if they'd tried.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:38 pm

"Y~Yeah... i~if ya let them do it enough... y~you'll just want to do nothing b~but be bred over and over again." The Pikachu replied as she slowly led the way. After about a half hour of walking, you arrived at a quaint and friendly seeming village. You saw Pokemon of various types, though this place seemed to mostly range from the early generations. Most also appeared to be women, though there was the occasional guy here and there... though at least one you nearly mistook for a girl.

"H~Hey, are you from around here? I~I don't recognize you." The Pikachu finally asked as she managed to finally straighten herself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:06 pm

I shiver as I think about it. I certainly was in that state when they'd left. Perhaps they left to see if I would try to follow them and submit myself to a life as their female. I bit my lip at the thought as I followed the electric type back to their village. Given the male-to-female ratio, it seemed many of the males around here were affected, but some hadn't been. Still, how many of the people in this village had been fathered by brutes like that? "No, I have no idea how I even got there. I just woke up by a small lake near where I found you."
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games