Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 12:21 am

As you turned back to her, you remembered your talk with Appljack earlier about a place to stay. She had offered a room at her place, but if you wanted to try another girl, now would probably be the time to ask. Sunset leaned even deeper into you nuzzling against your neck. She had switched back to regular clothes, and her movement had shifted her top enough to reveal her cleavage and the fact that she was not currently wearing her bikini top or any bra at all.

There was a sudden bounce as the bus hit a rough patch of road. (15)You managed to keep Sunset's weight from tossing the two of you into the aisle, but the disturbance managed to wake Sunset. "Hmm, oh, Kayin. How did you like the beach?" She didn't move from her current position seeming ready to just doze back off if left to.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 12:42 am

Nestling into her hair and breathing in her scent, Kayin found herself humming in delight as she slowly wrapped an arm around the fiery haired girl. She nuzzled her back, planting a kiss here and there as she herself started feeling like she was going to drift off soon as well... though the bump helped wake her a bit and reminded her of her need for a place to stay

"Oh? Mhm, the beach was fun... though, mhm, hey, you think you'd be able to help me out a bit?" She gently massaged around Sunset's shoulder and neck as she asked if she'd be able to stay at her place. She had nowhere else to go after all, but made a point of saying she'd be up for helping out and doing her part however she could.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 2:35 pm

Sunset groans and gasps a little as you plant little affectionate kisses against her until the bump in the road interrupts everything. Asking about a place to stay, Sunset gives it a moment of thought. "Oh, right, you wouldn't have a place to stay. Yeah, I can introduce you to my dad when we get home. He shouldn't mind you staying the night." She takes a look out the window. "My place'll be at the next stop, so we can get off soon."

When the bus finally comes to a stop, only Rarity, Sunset, and you get off. The others wave you good night except for Pinkie who had started riding the mystery dude without you noticing with a rather blissed-out expression on her face though no one else seems that bothered by the situation. Rarity separates from you as soon as you get off the bus while Sunset leads you to her place. It was already after dark by now as she opened the door to her place.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2023 2:57 pm

"Thanks, I really do appreciate it~" Kayin remarks, smiling as she then resumes her affectionate kisses and nuzzles into her hair, drinking in her scent as her hand rubs up and down Sunset's side. Every so often, she glances briefly at the person across from them as well as at the others, but tired as she was, most of her focus remained on the nearly as tired Sunset. When they arrive at the stop, she waves to the others as she follows Sunset... then she blinks several times as she notices that Pinkie seems to be riding the guy with the strange shiny thing.

Given no one else seemed bothered by this, Kayin just shrugged and followed after Sunset, glancing about the area somewhat curiously as she just enjoyed the feel of the night air as it began to cool with the setting sun. Though once they walked into her place, Kayin felt just a bit nervous, hoping it really would be alright that she stayed over.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2023 3:53 pm

As the two of you enter the house, it's quite dark, but before Sunset can turn on the light, there is a click as a desk lamp lights up revealing what you can only assume is Sunset's father looking rather stern and intimidating even seated as he is. "You're late." Sunset shivers. "We lost track of time." The man stands up. "You had to ride the last bus back, didn't you, and who's this?" Sunset sighs, "Yes, and this is Kayin. She's lost and needs a place to stay the night."

He sighs before turning to you. "Sure, you can use the guest room." He points down the hall. "It's the second door on the left. The first on the left is the bathroom if you need it. Now if you'll excuse us, I need to have a chat with my daughter." Sunset nods. "Good night, I'll see you in the morning."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:44 am

Sunset's father has an intimidating aura that makes Kayin stand a little straighter, and even give a bit of a bow as she introduces herself. When he gives the permission for her to use the guest room, she nods and bows again. "T~Thank you sir. I~If you or your d~daughter need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask, for I~I am in your debt." She offers Sunset a sympathetic look and nods before hurrying off to the room in question... hoping that her and Rarity's unexpected play that led to orgy and other fun wasn't going to get Sunset in trouble.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:36 am

She gives you a smile to assure you things would be okay, and her father gives you a nod and a softer look than he'd been using so far. "Yes, your help would be appreciated." His eyes snap back to his daughter as you leave. Reaching the door, your concern caused you to hesitate just a moment in front of the guest room. Suddenly, you hear a sharp slapping sound and an intake of breath. A second soon follows this, and this time, Sunset moans just a bit. Was her father actually spanking her at her age, and was that just a hint of barely masked pleasure in her voice?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:05 am

Kayin nearly squeaked as she heard the slap sound... her eyes going wide as she finds herself wondering if what she thought she was hearing was in fact the case. The moan that comes from the second one draws her curiosity, and Kayin finds that she can't help herself. As quietly as she can, she tries to sneak back so she can get a look... perverse ideas and thoughts quickly flooding her mind.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:30 pm

When you got back to the living room, you found just what you'd expected. Sunset was bent over her father's knee being spanked. She was facing away from you meaning you had a perfect view of her rear. Each time her father's hand impacted, the skirt flipped up from the force for a moment letting you see under. Like her chest, she wasn't wearing any panties or bikini bottom, so you could see her bare rear and sex. After the fifth strike, her ass was looking rather red, but her labia glistened with moisture. "Why must you be so careless?" *SLAP* "Don't you understand how much I worry." *SLAP* "You're all I have left after all." *SLAP*
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:30 pm

It was a weird and perverse sort of sight... Sunset clearly getting spanked by her father, with him saying such things... yet the fact she wasn't wearing any panties or a bikini bottom, and the fact her folds, clearly visible, were glistening and she was letting out moans very much left Kayin unsure if this was punishment or a perverse thrill for the both of them. All the same, she couldn't pull her eyes away, blushing brilliantly as the moans made her rub her thighs together a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:56 pm

He continues spanking her a few more times before finally helping her back up onto her feet. As he stands its hard not to notice the erection, but you notice him carefully placing himself so Sunset cannot see it. You're forced to retreat as he leads her back into the hall letting her into the room across from the bathroom. "Goodnight honey, I love you." Sunset nods. "Yes, I love you too, dad." The words are slightly curt like they're hiding the effect they were having on each other. As she enters her room, he awkwardly moves towards the door across from the guest room in spite of the raging erection hidden in his pants.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Hurrying back to the guest room to hide the fact she'd been watching, she can't help but watch both as they return to their rooms, finding the situation all the more interesting and confusing at the same time. She wanted to know if they were aware of how they effected each other from such, and couldn't help but imagine the two of them getting up to lewd and naughtier things, yet the fact they weren't doing so now...

Shaking her head, Kayin decides to go ahead and just head to bed. Short of either of them coming into the guest room to quickly check up on her, that was something she'd save for unraveling tomorrow... though now her dreams were doubtless going to be more lewd than she'd planned.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Neither member of the Shimmer household bothers your sleep, but you are indeed assailed by your own mind with lustful dreams. As you watch Sunset get spanked by her father, instead of standing her up, he slips a finger under her skirt rubbing at her slobbering labia. "Getting so wet while your father disciplines you? Where did I go wrong raising such a filthy, slutty girl." His finger slips in drawing a much more pleasured moan from Sunset before he pulls out and slaps her again as if punishing her for feeling pleasure though it does little to deter her.

"Is it really so easy for your own father to get you wet?" This time he slips two fingers into her drawing another gasp. "Sorry Daddy, you just have such a firm hand. I only ever misbehave to get your attention." He gives her another strike. "So you're saying you need another way to get my attention then. I guess I have been a little distant of late." His fingers press in again, and he begins stirring her honey pot in silence as the only sound coming from them are her moans and the moist squelching of her pussy.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:25 pm

Squirming about in her sleep, Kayin's hands begin to wander, soon drifting to her chest and between her legs. Even though she's asleep, she begins to toy and tease at her own folds as the lewd images play out in her head. Her soft moans are muffled at first, but some begin to leak out as the scene in her head plays out. The thought of the sexy Sunset saying such things and being toyed with by her own father gets her fires burning as her own soft cries of pleasure echo about the room.

"M~mhm... g~gotta keep... quiet..." She mumbles in her sleep and the dream, not sure if she'd be getting spanked too if she got caught...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:06 pm

You can see more and more moisture gathering on her father's digits as he plumbs deeper into her depths. Her whimpers and moans growing more desperate as he continues to tease her. "Daddy, please, I need!" She's interrupted as she receives another strike to her ass. "Begging for your father after everything you did on the beech? My daughter's lusts knows no limit does it?" This time, he presses three fingers into her making her take the entirety of each digit.

Even in your dream, your hands are all over yourself, and you're naked without even questioning when you stripped or what you'd done with your clothing leaving you completely exposed when the Dilf whips his head around to glare right at you. "And you even brought a slutty little voyeur home with you. What is a father to do?" He tilts his head commanding you without a word to approach as he continues fingering Sunset over his knee.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:25 pm

The dream is so vivid that Kayin actually squeaks out an "A~Ah, s~sorry!" in her sleep even as her fingers slip into her own drooling honeypot. In the dream however, she finds herself unable to say no or run away... the tone in his aura leaves her unable to do anything but approach, eyes unable to avoid the sight of Sunset's drooling and dripping folds as his fingers work about inside her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:31 am

He gives you a look continuing to finger his daughter without stopping. "Well, if you're going to enjoy watching us, the least you can do is get over here and help a fellah out." As you come around to the front of him, you see the same bulge in his pants he'd walked to the bedrooms with just sitting there waiting for you to free it from its denim prison. All the while Sunset was moaning and gasping only a short distance away. As he stared at you expectantly stirring Sunset's honeypot absentmindedly, you wondered how she would react when you started sucking her father off right next to her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:06 am

Blushing brilliantly, she half wondered if she really should do this... but then her own lustful curiosity got the better of her as she wondered if Sunset had ever done this, or even tasted her father... she moved only somewhat hesitantly as she got between his legs, hands moving to free his member from their confines as she murmured, "S~Sure thing M~Mister Shimmer~ j~just give me a moment~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:40 am

The man gives you a pleased look as you kneel between his knees though he doesn't stop fingering his daughter. "Sure, I hope you find it ample." His thick pillar flops free of right in front of you managing to strike your nose with its weight. He seemed a bit bigger than the guys you played with at the beach, and you had to wonder how much more experience an older man must have, especially one with a daughter. Sunset, is gasping and writhing under her father's assault hardly having the mind to notice the freeing of her father's cock though you do notice her nostrils flare a little like she might be able to smell it this close.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:03 am

Mr. Shimmer's pillar is not only bigger than the guys from the beach, but it also smelled stronger. Enough for Sunset to pick it up. Kayin moans, eyes growing a bit lidded as almost immediately she begins to kiss and lick at it. This was a proper man's dick, and one that doubtless didn't get as much attention as it deserved... well, Kayin would help fix that. Her hands helped stroke at it and roll at his orbs before she parted her lips to take him in, moaning at the taste as she began to eagerly work her lips down its length, eyes on Mr. Shimmer as she mumbled, "Mmhm, daddy tastesh guud~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games