Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Sluts[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:49 am

Rarity smirks at your look. "Well, you know how rumors can be. They're almost certainly false, but the gossip can be fun. Her brother is quite the catch, and they spend so much time working the fields with no one else around." Sunset gave your clit a small tweak as you continued fingering her slit and leaning her chest against your aided by Rarity leaning into her back. If the three of you weren't careful, you might fall back to the floor with them atop you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 14, 2023 9:45 am

Distracted by the image of Applejack and what she was thus far imagining her brother to look like getting it on in the fields or just about anywhere on a farm, and moaning as her eyes closed as her clit was tweaked, Kayin's attention was a bit divided and she didn't pay such much mind, too focused on continuing to grope, palm, knead and roll the soft and plush chest pillows that Sunset possessed as her other hand twirled her fingers about Sunset's warm folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Behind you, you heard Applejack let out a sigh of relief. Not the kind of screaming orgasms you were used to, but she seemed satisfied. "That's it, boy. Finally got me across that finish line." He was now leaning into her back taking her words as permission to rest.

Sunset pulled her mouth from your own grabbing one of your tits in one hand and pulling it up, so she could press her lips against your nipple humming a moment before opening her mouth to lash at it with her tongue. Her other hand gave your clit a short reprieve, but she added a second and then a third finger to your sopping love cavern.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 15, 2023 5:56 am

Between her pleasure both from being pleased and pleasing Sunset, Kayin almost didn't hear such from Applejack. Though she couldn't help but giggle a bit as she glanced past and saw the guy able to finally rest and relax.

Eager to push Sunset over the edge though, she set her own fingers to hunting down her G-spot, letting the magic in her fingers ripple and quiver to add a soft, buzzing like sensation to her touch.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 15, 2023 1:49 pm

You noticed the guy's arms wrap around her as he buried his face into her shoulder cuddling into her. It looked adorable. Applejack rolled her eyes but didn't dislodge him in any way.

It took a little doing, but you managed to find Sunset's G-spot after a little trial-and-error. Fortunately, the girl was so on edge with pleasure that her walls clamped down on your fingers immediately cumming with a wail right directly onto your nipple which buzzed with her voice. Her own fingers tensed as well managing to swipe your own G-spot which she had been rather close to herself.

Rarity gave you a smirk. "You girls should relax a bit. I'll go make sure Rainbow Dash hasn't dehydrated Fluttershy." With that she leaves the four of you as Sunset starts to grow shacky in the legs leaning on you to keep upright.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 am

Squealing as Sunset likewise finds her own weak spot, she cums, her legs quaking quite a bit as she stumbles back. She pulls Sunset along, which leads to them both sitting on the cool floor of the showers with Sunset in her lap. She smiles and chuckles after letting out an oomph, humming as she asked, "So, did you enjoy my magic touch~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 16, 2023 7:20 pm

Sunset tries to carefully follow you down, but she seems rather weak at this point as the two of you take to leaning against one another on the tiled floor. "Yesh, been a bit too long since I last had fun like thishh." Wrapping her arms around you, she cuddles in close letting her breathing calm a little after the recent activity.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 17, 2023 1:30 am

Smiling brightly at that, Kayin lets the magic fade from her fingers as she nuzzles into Sunset's hair, enjoying the scent and proximity of the fiery looking girl as she hummed happily. Though as she relaxed and recovered as well, there was a dawning realization she might need a bit of help from her new friends.

Namely... where was she going to stay? She had no memory of where she was from, and knew nothing of the local area. She wasn't even sure if she was from the local area!

Something to ask when we're all done with our fun, I imagine.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2023 2:49 pm

As the two of you settled into your cuddle, Applejack rolled her own lover off of her. "That's enough of that Casanova." Standing up, she takes a big stretch showing off her figure and the glisten of cum clinging to her sex. "You need some help with her, hun? We've gotta leave soon if we're going to catch the last bus back to town." Kneeling down, she takes one of Sunset's arms over her shoulder helping you to lift her to her feet as the three of you head to where the others are.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 19, 2023 7:08 am

"Y~Yeah... a~and I uh, need help myself." Kayin says as she stands up and helps Sunset up with her. Though she gets the feeling Applejack could easily assist Sunset on her own, she doesn't want to come across as weak. "I uh, don't think I have a place to stay."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 19, 2023 10:59 pm

She certainly did seem to have it well under control, but she lets you help out. At the very least, you supporting Sunset on the other side keeps her more steady. "Hanging out on the beach, and you don't even have a room for the night? Well, my family has room for sure. Not sure about the others though."

Reaching the entrance, you find that Rarity and Rainbow Dash are double-teaming Fluttershy. The prim and proper girl on her knees eating her out while the other molests her chest and makes out with her. The poor girl can only shiver, writhe, and moan into the kiss.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2023 1:27 am

"If they hadn't passed it along... I sort of just woke up on the beach. No idea where I was before hand... don't even know if I'm local." Was Kayin's reply, before giggling in aroused bemusement at the sight they found with the other three. If she wasn't feeling tired out from the gang bang earlier, she might be inclined to join the three.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 22, 2023 10:37 pm

"Well, I haven't seen you around before. Got a guest room at home you're welcome to, and we can ask around tomorrow. See if anyone knows you." Applejack sighs as she spots the three still going at it. "C'mon gals. If we don't leave now, we'll miss the last bus back int'a town. Unless you wanna walk or hitchhike home, we gotta get going." The two pull off of their victim who nearly collapses herself. Fluttershy doesn't look quite as bad as Sunset, but her legs look pretty shaky too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 am

"That sounds like a plan. Think Miss uh, Fluttershy, needs a bit of help though." Sunset as far as she could tell was recovering rather quickly and probably only needed one of them, if that, to help support her as they hurried along.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 28, 2023 2:59 pm

"Sure, I can handle her now." Applejack leans in a little closer to Sunset letting you step up to help Fluttershy along with Rainbow Dash while Pinkie and Rarity lead the way. As you exit the showers, you hear the all too distinct sound of a bus's breaks. "Oh my, is the bus already there? I hate to rush, but it's rather late to be walking home.(Roll 8 or higher to reach the bus on time)
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2023 1:57 am

(11)

"I hear it too!" Kayin remarked as she helped Fluttershy up and hurried along with the rest of the girls. Fortunately, either the bus was inclined to wait for folks, or they moved along faster than it felt like because they reached it in time with no issue. As Kayin climbed aboard, she found herself wondering with whom she might end up staying or relying on... thus far all of the girls seemed friendly and inviting, as well as kind, helpful... and lewd and fun to be around. She wondered also again how she'd gotten to where she was on the beach, but trying to remember before that again seemed to just draw up a blank or give her a headache. So she decided to worry about such things in the future and relax with her new friends.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 29, 2023 7:44 pm

Fluttershy and Sunset were starting to walk on their own now and were able to run with some support, so it wasn't too difficult to make it back to the bus. As you got to the bus, you noticed the other girls pulling out two cards. You get a look at FLuttershy's seeing a bus pass labeled as being for students along with a school I.D. The bus driver gives both cards and the holder's face before waving each girl along in turn before looking to you. You find your own wallet but don't see any such cards inside. Looking over, you see the bus fare is $2.75 as you look to see how much cash you're carrying. Not knowing the area, you probably can't walk alone, so if you don't have enough, you'll need to borrow from one of the other girls or make alternative arrangements with the driver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Wasn't sure if the Equestria Girls movies used bits, so I just went with dollars. Roll a d20 and divide by 4 to see how many dollars you've got. Need at least 11 to afford the fair.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 2:28 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I think they just call it cash in the movies but could be wrong. Roll is a 12, so she has three dollars.

Kayin is somewhat surprised to find that she has a wallet, let alone that she has any cash. She certainly didn't remember feeling such on her person earlier, but maybe she wasn't paying the best attention. Fortunately, she finds that she has three dollars on her person, and pays the fare as she boards alongside the others. She of course frowns as she takes in the fact that she now only has a quarter to her name, short of finding out she has money elsewhere she doesn't know about.

Once on though, Kayin briefly tries to think about who to sit next to or near to, and winds up settling on Sunset, assuming the spot next to her had not already been claimed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 30, 2023 8:55 pm

The driver raises an eyebrow. "Forgot your pass, or you from out of town? Well, go take a seat." As you pass, you felt a hand swat your ass, but as you turn around, you only see the driver reaching for the mechanism to close the door. As you walk back, there's a bit of a disturbance as another last-minute passenger rushes onto the bus just before the door manages to shut.

Seeing you approach, Applejack waves to Sunset, "Looks like you'd like this seat, so I'll sit with Dash." As you take the seat, Sunset leans in close to you, and the last passenger takes the seat across the aisle from the two of you. They're wearing a large trenchcoat, but what really catches your eye is when they pull something shiny out of their pocket letting it twinkle in the dim light of the bus. (Roll to resist hypnosis, 12 to beat.)
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2023 9:55 pm

"U~Uh, out of town." Kayin says after a moment, then squeaks at the swat to her rear. She's blushing, but finds it hard not to sway her hips a bit after that as she makes her way to her seat. She nods in thanks to Applejack, and hums softly as she to leans towards Sunset, though her eyes glance towards the other person and the trenchcoat and something that twinkles and gleams. (16) While the way the light seems to catch is certainly very pretty, Kayin's attention is mostly towards the fiery haired girl next to her.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games